WHY ARE MANY WOMEN ANGRY?
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© January 2016, The Center for Development
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Women are often angry because they are not treated very well. They are also angry, at times, because they need to understand the biological programming of men. They may also be angry because their bodies tend to be high in copper, which can accentuate the emotions, of which anger is one.
Women are more sensitive than most men, so they often see the world around them more clearly than men. They may resent the lies that men use to try to woo them, for example, and they may resent the coarseness and stupidity of some men (and some women).
Women need to forgive all of this, which is a long-term process that is not the same as just “letting it go”. It takes some work.
Also, all women need to correct the spin of their 7 physical energy centers. For this, please read Raising Girls.
ARE MANY WOMEN ANGRY?
Some people will disagree with the entire premise of this article. I get emails from women, mostly, who say that the article is wrong. They say that women are not angry, and in fact, men are a lot more angry than women.
I do not doubt that many men are angry. However, this article deals with women’s anger, and its causes.
MANY FATHERS AND OLDER BROTHERS DO NOT LOVE DAUGHTERS PROPERLY
Not loving a young girl properly is very common. Here some may disagree, but I believe that all women want and require the love of a mature, detached, non-sexually involved man in their life.
It is a fatherly love that they crave. It is basically the love of the Creator or God, but this begins, usually, with someone in human form. Men, of course, need this, too.
Women also want and ideally need an excellent male role model. This helps them to grow up centered and relaxed. Then it will be easier to identify the right man to marry, so they will remain safe, relaxed and centered.
When one’s father or older brother does not provide this role model, young girls become very angry, and it gets worse if they later marry men who are like their father or older brothers.
Several different scenarios of improper love for a daughter are possible, such as:
1. Spoiling. Some fathers do not know how to be parents, or just don’t bother playing the role of parent. Instead, they spoil their children to win their approval, or because it is easier than disciplining children.
2. Setting a bad example. Father may be alcoholic, or a poor provider, or perhaps the cheating type. This can cause tremendous anger in a daughter. It can turn to hatred that separates the daughter from her father.
3. Roughness. Some men are rough with their children, who definitely need some tenderness, especially when they are young, but really at all times.
4. Dislike for all children. Some men (and some women) do not like having children around, and this can be felt by the children easily. If a man does not like children, he should not have them. The same is true of women, of course.
5. Intense sexual attraction between father and daughter. This is not that common, but it occurs and can cause incest, rape or other problems. At times, neither the girl nor her father fully understand the attraction and either may subtly encourage it, making it worse.
The daughter might parade around scantily clad, for example, not realizing how it affects her father. The man may also walk around with just a towel on, or less, not realizing how it affects his daughter.
6. Abusive. This could be physical abuse such as beatings, or emotional or mental abuse such as lying, stealing or screaming at a child.
7. Unavailable. There are various ways this occurs:
A. Fear of intimacy. Father fears harming his daughter in some way, so he avoids hugs or other loving contact with her. This, I think, is a big mistake. Girls need the love of a father, as it is can be quite different in effect and feeling from the love of the mother. It also helps a young woman get used to the proper attention from men.
B. Physical absence. Father may be absent from the home due to his work.
C. Emotionally stuck. Some fathers do not know how to express feelings or to speak from the heart. They act awkward or withdraw emotionally.
D. Intimidated by his wife. Some men are hounded by their wives to the degree that they basically give up trying to be a good father and he just lives in his own world, allowing mother to raise the children. This is common, but not good.
E. Mental withdrawal. Sometimes there is a clash of personalities or wills with a daughter. Dad may believe one way, while his daughter believes in a different way. Instead of trying to resolve the issue, Dad may just withdraw.
F. Other reasons for withdrawal. Some men do not relate well to women, at times due to their own unresolved and unforgiven traumas. This can affect a young girl who cannot understand why her father is distant, seems mean, or acts strangely in some way.
THE NEED TO UNDERSTAND MEN
Many women do not understand that :
1. Men are biologically programmed to stare at women, and to think of having sex with them. This helps reproduce the species, and it cannot be changed. It is not “gross”, it is biological programming. Women must get used to it. A few men have gone beyond it, but very few.
2. Certain body parts of women such as their breasts and legs are particularly “attractive” biologically, so the men’s eyes go there. Some men know how insane this is, but most men have a lot of trouble changing this programmed behavior.
Hating men for this won’t change it. Understanding it and learning to forgive helps a woman not to be angry all the time.
3. Many men do not know what love is about, and they confuse sexual desire with love. This is unfortunate, but many women turn around and hate men for it, when this is not the solution.
The solution is to understand biological programming and start forgiving. Also, keep your body well-covered up and avoid tight clothing, lots of makeup, sexy outfits, flirting, and other things that some women do.
BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN
These play a role in the problem of women’s anger as well. They include:
Higher copper and lower zinc. Women have higher copper levels and lower zinc levels than men. Copper enhances ALL the emotions, including anger.
In addition, many girls and women today are copper toxic. In other words, they are overloaded with copper. It begins with getting too much copper in utero from their copper-toxic mothers.
The problem is made much worse by vaccines, medical drugs, especially antibiotics, poor quality and deficient diets, vegetarian-leaning diets, and later by the use of some birth control devices that increase copper such as the pill, the patch and the copper or pill IUD. For much more on copper, read Copper Toxicity Syndrome on this website.
FATIGUE, POOR DIETS AND UNHEALTHFUL LIFESTYLES
Women tend to be more delicate creatures than men, biologically. They also tend to have a lower energy level than most men. For these reason alone, women are often more damaged than men by toxic and unhealthy diets and lifestyles.
In other words, most women cannot just copy men’s unhealthy lifestyles with impunity. The idea in modern society that men and women are basically the same, and can do all the same jobs and have the same lifestyles is false, in my view. Women are more sensitive, and it is a good thing for them, not a disadvantage.
However, more women than men are exhausted and ill today from poor quality diets and unhealthful lifestyles, such as staying up too late or working too many hours. This can result in anger for women.
SECRETS OF FORGIVENESS
Forgiveness is a great secret to letting go of anger and other negative emotions. Here are a few comments about it.
1. It is a long process. One cannot say “I forgive this or that”, and expect all trace of an incident or trauma to go away. One must repeat the prayer or request for forgiveness over and over.
2. A nutritional balancing program may be needed, and in all cases will help with forgiveness. The program helps the mind work better, increases adaptive energy needed for processing traumas and other events, and helps balance and relax the body and brain so it functions much better.