by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
Ó May 2016, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
WHAT IS ETHERIC ENERGY?
Etheric energy refers to a type of very fine matter or substance. It is all around us, and it permeates all physical matter and space throughout the universe. It is the same as that which is called chi, qi, vital force, prana and other names in various languages.
It is a wave-and-particle type of energy, in terms of modern physics. It is really a range of frequencies of energy, and not just a single frequency of energy.
This energy activates and gives life to all beings and even all physical matter in the physical world. It must be present or life ceases. It cannot usually be seen, but it is needed to support all the life forms on the planet, and everything else in our physical universe. If this etheric “driver” were to run down, the entire physical universe, even the planets and stars, would cease to exist.
HEALING IMPLICATIONS OF THE ETHERIC CONCEPT
1. We must not focus only on physical nutrients or chemistry to heal the human body. One can and must also focus on preserving and enhancing etheric energy in our bodies, as well. This is a physics concept, but very important for our health.
2. Even if a food or substance may be somewhat deficient or toxic in some way, if it has high etheric energy, it may still be good to eat. A good example of this are meats, which contain some toxins, but have very high etheric energy because they are animal-based products.
Another example is cooked, not raw vegetables. Cooking destroys a few nutrients, but the etheric energy actually rises during cooking, provided the food is not overcooked. (see the paragraph below)
3. Procedures that increase etheric energy are fabulous, even if they reduce the nutrient content of a food or damage it physically in other ways. A good example of this is cooking one’s food properly. This, in fact, drastically increases the etheric energy of many, though not all foods. Foods enhanced by cooking include most meats, grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and a few others. Foods that do not need cooking to increase their etheric energy are mainly fats and oils.
Other procedures may increase etheric energy as well, and these are generally very helpful for one’s health, although they may seem strange to some people.
SOURCES OF ETHERIC ENERGY
It is helpful to understand where our etheric energy comes from. The main sources are:
1. Intrinsic or inborn etheric. Each person is born with a certain amount of etheric energy. This is the main source of etheric energy in most people. As it runs down, we age and when it gets too low, we die. At its most basic, aging is simply the depletion of the inborn etheric energy supply.
2. Environmental etheric. This is etheric energy found in food, in the air, in drinking and bathing water, in certain locations on earth, and to a degree, even in objects such as some rocks and gemstones. Everyone receives a little etheric energy from these sources.
In addition, one can accumulate of it by eating only fresh food, breathing oxygen-rich air, drinking only high quality spring water, and living in healthful places. This fact has been known for millennia and accounts for certain practices and beliefs such as the biblical prohibitions against eating old, poor quality or spoiled food.
Today’s food, however, is generally much lower in etheric energy than in the past due to its lower mineral content due to hybridization and the depletion of soil minerals. Transporting food long distances and food processing also seriously reduce its etheric energy content. This is one of the main reasons I do not recommend fast food, processed food and junk food.
3. Empathic etheric energy sources. Etheric energy can be transferred from one person to another person using various techniques. In other words, with certain methods, etheric energy will move from the healer to the patient, or from parent to child, or husband to wife, or friend to friend. It can be enhanced if one knows certain techniques. Healing methods such as laying on of hands, massage, Reiki, professional foot reflexology, body work, and others can do this to some degree.
In some cases, this is an important source of etheric energy, and it can even save a life. These methods of healing are called empathic healing methods. This is discussed in the article entitled Empathic Blending on this site. Religious and spiritual healing is also sometimes done using empathic healing or empathic blending.
Vampirism is also a method of transferring some etheric energy from the victim to the vampire. It is a way to steal another person’s energy. For more on this interesting topic, please read Energetic Vampirism on this website.
4. Tuning up the body to receive more environmental etheric energy. This is not a separate source of etheric energy. However, by improving one’s lifestyle and state of health, one can receive much more etheric energy from the air one breathes, the food one eats, and water one drinks.
This can be an important source of etheric energy in those who are willing to follow a healthful lifestyle. Following a complete nutritional balancing program is even better. In fact, improving the absorption of etheric energy is a big secret of the success of a nutritional balancing program, as compared with most nutrition and medical regimens and programs.
Most other healing methods and programs do not offer this benefit because they do not balance the body and do not make the body much more yang in Chinese medical terminology. These two things are helpful to receive more etheric energy from the environment. One also needs far better nutrition, which a nutritional balancing program delivers, as well.
5. Adding new etheric to the body. The most powerful method to receive more etheric energy into the body is to use your will to move subtle energy downward from your head to your feet. Done correctly, this can moves a lot of etheric energy into the body. This is the Pushing Down Mental Exercise. For more on this, please read The Pushing Down Mental Exercise on this site.
Any amount of doing this exercise is beneficial. By doing this at least two hours daily, it can lead eventually to rejuvenation of the body and reversal of the aging process. It is like pumping more gasoline into a car engine, or putting more electricity through a wire.
This is the main reason I suggest everyone do this exercise daily for life! It is also why I do not recommend all the other concentration, meditation, visualization and other mental practices. They simply cannot bring in as much etheric energy, even if they are relaxing. Many of them actually deplete one’s etheric energy if you move energy in any direction except downward.
Moving energy downward from head to feet is also facilitated by certain procedures and even foods and supplements that are included in a nutritional balancing program. Most other foods and supplements have an opposite effect, and we must avoid them, often for this reason alone.
Other methods of bringing in more etheric energy include deep breathing for at least 2 hours every day. Other methods to bring in more etheric also exist. However, they are difficult and perhaps dangerous to do without instruction, so I don’t recommend them.
Enhancing the absorption of etheric energy is related to what is called on this website mental or spiritual development. Basically, as a person absorbs more and more new etheric energy using the methods described above, the body develops more abilities and even better health and longevity.
This has been known for thousands of years, but has not been taught widely. To read more about this interesting topic, please read Development on this website.
Below are more details about conserving and absorbing more etheric energy.
HOW TO CONSERVE YOUR INTRINSIC ETHERIC ENERGY
Etheric energy flows around the body through a series of channels that run vertically down the body. Many of these are not open in most people. Certain healing therapies, notably foot and hand reflexology, chiropractic and deep breathing help keep these channels open and can help open more of them.
From the channels, etheric flows to the fascia layer of connective tissue that runs throughout the body. This is very important, because when the fascia is tight, twisted, damaged by accidents, injuries, or surgery, it will affect the etheric energy flow throughout the body.
What happens as we age? In practically everyone, with age the fascia layer becomes damaged, twisted and tight due to injuries, accidents, spinal misalignments, infections, electrical interference, and today most of all, by nutritional depletion and toxin accumulation. This hastens death in all cases.
How to conserve your intrinsic etheric energy. Here are six major ways this is done:
1. Reduce stress. Most of the time, stress from any source uses up the intrinsic energy much faster. This is a large area that has to do with one’s lifestyle, diet, where and how one lives, one’s occupation, and other aspects of lifestyle.
A very powerful way to reduce a subtle type of physical stress and strain on the body is by balancing yin and yang forces in the body. These are physical forces of cold and hot, and expansion and contraction. This concept derives from macrobiotics and traditional Chinese medicine or ancient Taoism.
Nutritional balancing focuses on this facet, among others, in terms of one’s nutrition and lifestyle. Balancing yin and yang is why we do not recommend fruit, sugars, any alcohol at all, no chocolate and very little nuts, seeds and raw food or juices. These are all too yin. This is also why we recommend mainly cooked food, and every day to eat some meat, eggs, poultry and other more yang foods.
It is also the reason to not eat the yin vegetables such as the nightshades – tomatoes, white or red potatoes, eggplant and all peppers, ideally. It is also the reason to avoid overeating, and avoid all smoothies and shakes, and other sweetened foods and beverages of all kinds, at all times. Maintaining the yin and yang balance of the body does so many things that are positive it requires a separate textbook. However, helping to conserve the etheric energy is one of them. For more on this subject, read Understanding Yang And Yin and Yin And Yang Healing on this website.
2. More rest. To conserve and restore the most etheric energy, most people today need 10 or more hours of solid sleep every single night. I know this sounds impossible or difficult, but try to do this as much as possible. Do not skip your afternoon naps on the weekends, and go to bed early. Going to bed by 9 PM seems to reduce the need for sleep to some degree, though people still need loads of rest. There are many complex reasons for this. For more on this subject, read Rest and Sleep on this website.
3. Retaining sexual fluid (mostly for men). Sexual fluid contains a lot of etheric energy. It is necessary to make a baby. Retaining this fluid is an old trick if you want to be live a long life. I don’t agree with today’s doctors who tell men and women that sex is great, and the more, the better.
Having said this, sex without orgasm for men is always fine. The best is called Down Sex, which is actually extremely healing. You can also still cuddle up and enjoy your sexual partner all you want. However, keep sex with orgasm to once a week, maximum. Less, even much less, is better to conserve sexual fluid. It seems to be a reservoir of etheric energy and losing it is not good. If you do ejaculate, men can rub the fluid on the skin around the belly and pelvis to restore some of it.
Women can reabsorb much of their vital sexual fluids because they often stay in the vagina. Also, women’s sexual fluid does not contain as much etheric energy, because most of the etheric is in the egg, not in the vaginal mucus. A way for women to retain even more of her sexual fluid is to tilt the bed so that the foot of the bed is a little higher than the head of the bed. This will tend to keep a little more of a woman’s sexual fluid inside of her just by gravity flow.
4. Stay warm enough. Another way to conserve the etheric one is born with is to stay warm at all times. This is a problem for young women, I have found, more than men. The women, in an effort to look fashionable, often wear no socks, and walk around in short sleeves, no sleeves, or even with bare shoulders when they should be far more covered up just to stay warm. It is possible to dress nicely and stay warm.
Men have the same problem, but covering up is more accepted so they don’t hesitate to put on more clothing when they are chilled. Too many women just don’t have the fortitude to say they are not going to wear the short dresses, no socks, no jacket, and so on. Intelligent women dress warmly at all times, no matter how unfashionable it appears. At least carry a sweater or jacket at all times, and wear socks most of the time to keep the feet and legs warm.
5. Deep breathing of pure air, preferably enriched with oxygen. This is most helpful for everyone. It is one reason that athletics helps some people. However, vigorous exercise always depletes nutrients, so I don’t recommend it. Deep breathing is wonderful, however. It is also why living in a rural area with a higher oxygen content to the air is preferable.
If you live in a city, or anywhere, for that matter, you can increase the oxygen content of your home and office easily and cheaply. Buy an ozonator/ionizer air purifier and just leave it running. Set it up high on a shelf or on a bracket, and it will increase the oxygen content of the air. To read more about this, read Ozonator/Ionizer Air Purifiers.
6. Other. Chiropractic, rolfing or structural integration, reducing muscle tension by relaxing, and avoiding toxins, including most medical drugs and vaccines, is also helpful. Rarely, other methods may also help to conserve intrinsic etheric energy.
ENHANCING ENVIRONMENTAL ETHERIC ENERGY
As one ages, the intrinsic etheric energy with which one was born will naturally decline. This is the most basic cause of aging, and is related to one’s nutrition, toxic metals, lack of rest, or other problems.
If one wishes to live much longer, one must enhance the absorption by the human body and mind of the environmental sources of etheric energy. This is the etheric that is found in the food, air, water and elsewhere around all of us, no matter where one lives. Here are a few simple ways this is done:
1. A nutritional balancing program. The best is to follow the entire program. This includes:
A. Diet. A diet of mainly fresh cooked vegetables and some animal protein daily. Cooking the food properly ENHANCES its etheric energy and does not deplete it, as some teach. Foods high in etheric energy include meats, whole grains and cooked vegetables. In contrast, fruits, juices, dried beans, nuts and seeds have much less of it, so they are not recommended in nutritional balancing science.
B. Water. The proper type and amount of drinking water is quite critical, as well. Good quality spring water is best. Tap water varies. Most reverse osmosis water is devoid of etheric energy, as is distilled water, because the minerals have been removed. Also, avoid most specialty waters such as alkaline water and others, as these are also lower in etheric energy.
C. Lifestyle. The lifestyle is critical, and has been discussed above. It involves plenty of rest, keeping one’s sexual fluid, and even positive, helpful thoughts. Deep breathing every day of fresh air is also helpful. Contact with the earth is also helpful. You can walk, do some gardening, or at least be outside on the earth doing something.
D. Nutritional supplements. The proper nutritional supplements also help a lot. These are recommended as part of every nutritional balancing program.
E. The Detoxification Procedures. The nutritional balancing procedures such as using a near infrared lamp sauna, but not other types, on a daily basis for at least 10 years for most people, is most helpful. It also includes using coffee enemas for at least 10 years for most people.
This is what it takes today to detoxify the body sufficiently to restore it to the way it is supposed to function. I know this may sound depressing for some people, especially those who are young and don’t want to spend the time healing themselves. However, this appears to be what is needed, so it is best to just get started.
A hidden benefit is that the ‘side effects’ are wonderful. They include great health, lots of energy, a happy disposition, and usually most of one’s “issues” and problems in emotional terms also are handled as one detoxifies the body in this very profound way.
You will also drastically reduce your chances of getting cancer, having a heart attack, having a deformed baby and more, if you really dedicate yourself to your health at a young age. So I want to encourage all readers to start at once.
If cost is a factor and one cannot do the hair mineral testing, then start with the “Free Program” discussed in the article entitled The Healing Lifestyle. It discusses the basic diet, basic supplements, about three quarts of quality spring water every day, loads of rest and sleep and, the use of a lamp sauna and coffee enemas each day. You can add the hair analysis and more specific supplementation later as you can afford them.
2. Other natural therapies. These include quality chiropractic adjustments, possibly bodywork such as Rolfing or structural integration, and rarely medical therapies but only if needed and if natural methods do not work. For example, surgery might be required on very rare occasions, or a medical drug might rarely be needed for a particular condition, though this is rare as well, in our experience.
These methods can help detoxify and tone the liver and other organs to increase their ability to absorb more of the etheric energy in the environment.
HOW TO BRING IN “NEW” ETHERIC ENERGY
As discussed above, the way to do this is by practicing the Pushing Down Mental Exercise every single day for at least half an hour, and ideally for one to two hours daily. You can do it sitting, lying down or even walking. This does not matter. What matters is to do it. Do not feel frustrated if it seems difficult, especially at first. Just continue to do it.
Conserving the etheric energy with which you were born, and learning how to get more of it from the environment, food, air and water are extremely worthwhile to learn.
Even better is to learn how to get more of it directly from God or Source or the universe using the Pushing Down Mental Exercise. This article is a good introduction to this fascinating subject. For more on this subject and related issues, read Etheric Resetting, Telomeres, And How To Lengthen Them, the Ether Theory, and a dozen or so other articles about development and ether on this website.