NEWS AND UPDATES
NEW OR UPDATED ARTICLES
NOTE: You may not find the newest articles with a Google or Yahoo search because it takes up to a few weeks for the search engines to find them.
I hope to add links to the articles, but it is more work.
Right now, to find all the articles below: 1. Go to the Read Articles page of this website.
2. At the top of your browser click on Edit.
3. On the dropdown menu click on Find.
4. In the box that appears, type a keyword from the title of the article and hit Enter. You may have to hit Enter a few times until you get to the article.
NEW OR UPDATED ARTICLES
- Know Your Vegetables – new.
- Sunglasses – new.
- Workaholic Pattern – better criteria.
- Criminality Patterns – Cleaned up.
- Coffee Enemas – avoid high-caffeine and green or light roast coffees.
- Veterinary Page – cleaned up.
- Malnourished Patterns – new.
- Toxic Metals – corrected a small typo
- The Oral Coffee Hold – cleaned up
- Anxiety And Panic Attacks – cleaned up
- Turmeric – new
- Eyes – new diseases added
- Introduction To Development – new material
- Wellness – updated
- Prenatal Vitamin Problems – new
- Deep Muscle Therapy - new
- Calcium shell – cleaned up
- Hard Core – new
- Ears – added material
- Hair Analysis Concepts – cleaned up
- Releasing – reorganized
- The Sodium/Potassium Ratio – cleaned up
- Women And Development – cleaned up
- The Sting or Fire Reaction – new
- Rubidium – new material
- The Hill Pattern – cleaned up
- Sodium – better organized and a little new material
- Four Pains That Are Common During A Development Program – new material
- Retracing – Cleanup
- Four Lows Pattern – Cleanup and small corrections
- Vitamin D – mostly a warning
Recent changes to the program are:
1. Do not bake vegetables in the oven, especially in olive oil. It generates toxins that are very hard on the liver.
The best method of cooking is pressure-cooking. You may also steam vegetables in a steamer or in a frying pan with a little water in it.
Also, do not eat a lot of any kind of olive oil. It is yin and not the best oil, in our view. We prefer oils derived from grains, such as corn oil – even simple corn oil from the store.
2. Use Hawaiian Bamboo Jade sea salt, rather than a lot of Real Salt or others. The jade salt seems more protected, and is available on the internet. You can switch off with other sea salts such as Hain and Celtic Salt.
3. Eat 1 tablespoon of tahini or 2 tablespoons of humus daily, but not more. This is in addition to 1-2 tablespoons of toasted almond butter daily.
4. To get enough of many nutrients, eat a vegetable medley or mix of at least 5 and up to 9 of the preferred vegetables at each of three meals daily. Be sure all are cooked. There should be a rainbow of colors on your plate at each meal:
white = garlic, daikon radish, white onion, white pearl onion, boiler onion, cipolline onion, white cauliflower
red = carrots, red onions, red pearl onion
orange = ginger root, orange cauliflower yellow = rutabaga, yellow onions
green = green beans, green onions, cauliflower leaves, leek
blue/indigo = red cabbage, purple cauliflower, a few blue corn chips or other blue corn products