Updated June 2013
1. Page 27. DIET. DO NOT EAT SALMON, AND DO NOT USE DISTILLED WATER. The only recommended fish are 3-4 cans of sardines weekly, due to high mercury in all other fish. The only recommended water is spring water or carbon-only filtered tap water. Distilled is too yin and mineral-deficient.
2. Page 245. Do not use Trace Elements, Inc. for hair testing at this time. The graphs do not list the ideal values & are difficult to read. Also, their programs are not nearly as good.
3. Page 155. Lead is not below calcium on the periodic table of the elements, but does replace it.
4. Page 489 and 490. An additional cause for a four lows pattern is a baby or child may assist an adult who is in four lows by going into four lows themselves. This is unusual, but appears to occur.
5. Page 141. In the paragraph entitled Mild, moderate and extreme mixed oxidation, remove the italicized words fast and slow from the formulas and they are otherwise fairly correct.
6. Page 142. In the paragraph entitled The degree of balanced mixed oxidation, the mathematical formulas are not quite correct. I prefer to use the simple methods described in the book.
7. P. 649. Applied Kinesiology. The section does not make it clear that I do not recommend using applied kinesiology to set up nutrition programs. It does not work well at all.
8. P. 47. TMG or trimethylglycine. Most adults can benefit from this supplement. It is excellent to assist with toxic metal removal. The dosage is 500 mg for adults and proportionately less for children. Read about it on the website at Trimethylglycine and Methylation.
ADDITIONS AND UPDATES
1. New sympathetic dominance indicator. An additional indicator for sympathetic dominance pattern is a 3 highs or 4 highs pattern, along with an elevated sodium/potassium ratio.
2. Poor eliminator pattern. This is a very important new hair analysis pattern. Very low toxic metal levels indicate that the body cannot eliminate the metal, and so it builds up inside the body. This is explained in a new article on the website entitled Poor Eliminator Pattern.
3. Additional topics. The following articles at WWW.DRLWILSON.COM are just a few of the newer articles that discuss additional material:
Quantifying The Hair Analysis Patterns – This is a very important, newer concept in hair analysis interpretation.
Rape – a long article on another important topic that we can help with recovery.
Fifty Reasons For The Cooked Vegetable Diet
TMG or Trimethylglycine