by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© May 2021, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. THE BENEFITS OF BROADCASTING
III. FOR WOMEN
IV. WHAT DOES BROADCASTING REQUIRE?
V. THE CREATIVE ASPECTS OF BROADCASTING
V. RELATED TOPICS
Broadcasting is a highly advanced science in which one sends out a wave or signal through the ether of space that affects others. It is a type of mental influencing that can be used for wonderful purposes.
To be done properly, the signal must also include an energy of love and healing. Otherwise, it is no different from witchcraft, which is another form of mental influencing for purposes of control and harm.
A development ability. Broadcasting occurs naturally as one develops. As the subtle energy field of the body grows larger due to development, it touches more and more other people. This is the basis for broadcasting. Others are simply inside your energy field, so your thoughts affect them.
In fact, as one develops, one not only broadcasts thoughts. One automatically broadcasts the energy or vibration of better nutrition and more joy and health. One of the goals of this website is to produce millions of people who are doing this on our planet because it is the key to healing everyone. For details about development, read Introduction To Development and Introduction To The Development Program.
Broadcasting is a very fulfilling and powerful role for women. For details, see the section below about women.
Broadcasting is not simply a technique. Each person does it their own way and each one brings to their broadcasting their personality and their unique qualities.
Thus, broadcasting is a creative endeavor and a form of expression similar to playing beautiful music or creating lovely artwork.
Broadcasting is a basic quality of all living creatures. However, in many cases it is random, unconscious, weak, scattered and/or sloppy. This article will help you to broadcast more intentionally, more powerfully, and with a more positive intent.
II. THE BENEFITS OF BROADCASTING (1 through 7)
These can be divided into benefits for oneself and benefits for others. We will list them together for each of the seven basic levels of human life.
1. Physical benefits. Learning and practicing broadcasting helps heal the body and promotes development. As one becomes more proficient with it, this benefit increases. This benefit occurs because one is moving energy properly through the body.
Broadcasting also helps heal and develop others. This occurs because the frequencies of love and healing reach and affect millions or trillions of others in positive ways.
2. Emotional benefits. Radiating the love of the Creator into this world of form is your true identity and desire. Therefore, when you do it you will become happy and healthy.
Once you are accustomed to it, broadcasting feels very good. You will feel you are making a difference in the world, and you are. Yet it requires very little physical effort and can be done from anywhere at any time.
It can be done even when you don’t feel well. In fact, this is an excellent time to do it because it will help you feel better.
The emotional benefits for others are also enormous, once again because the ether waves you generate help smooth out life for others and promote their healing and development.
3. Power and control benefits. Broadcasting is literally “strengthening the muscle of your mind”. Another way to express this is that it builds mind power. This will enhance your concentration or focus and enhance your control over your own mind and feelings.
4. Social benefits. These are enormous. You will feel more confident with others, more able to influence others and more at ease with others. You will be less concerned with what others think about you and more interested in being the presence of love and healing for others.
Those who receive your broadcasting also experience similar benefits.
5. Marriage and relationship benefits. These are also large. As you feel more powerful mentally, more confident and more in charge of your mind, you will feel less like a victim and more able to interact with others from a position of power.
6. Intellectual benefits. Learning how to broadcast will teach you the truth about life. Broadcasting is what the Creator beings or God does in every moment. As you understand the process more in yourself, you will come to appreciate how the universe was created and how it is maintained.
Receiving your broadcasts will also help others learn the same truths.
7. Spiritual or developmental benefits. Broadcasting speeds up development! This is most important to know. It moves energy powerfully downward and outward. This is related to the pulling down procedure. In addition, it is more fun and it helps others as well as yourself.
Learning to broadcast is an early step on the way to becoming a creator being. This is very exciting!
III. FOR WOMEN
Broadcasting is wonderful for women. The following is a short excerpt of a separate article about broadcasting for women.
1. Broadcasting is fabulous for women, but it is less ‘natural’ or intuitive for them.
Women tend to attract, rather than radiate. This occurs partly for biological reasons. Women are naturally pretty or attractive. As a result, women learn very young to absorb and attract, rather than to radiate.
2. Broadcasting offers a way for women to develop much faster. The reason is that broadcasting teaches one to move subtle energy correctly through the body.
3. Broadcasting is much safer for women than its opposite, which is to attract or absorb. Attracting or absorbing is inherently dangerous. You never know what you will pull in. There is an alternative method of obtaining what you want and need. You radiate or broadcast your needs and someone comes along to fulfill them.
4. Broadcasting is a wonderful spiritual practice. It is literally being a light unto the world.
For many more details, read Women And Broadcasting.
IV. WHAT DOES RADIATING REQUIRE?
1. Desire and intention. These are the first steps. Desire is a wish for something. Intention is putting some energy behind the wish or putting your wish into practice.
2. The training exercises. Here are two excellent ones:
A. The light bulb exercise. Sit comfortably and relax. Imagine you have a powerful light bulb, a sun or a fireball in the middle of your chest. It is radiating its light and its warmth for thousands of miles out into space in all directions. Do this exercise often when learning to broadcast and it will help you understand what you are doing.
B. Directing your attention. Now add to the exercise above as follows: Move the center of your light bulb, sun or fireball to different locations. For example, if you know of a person who needs some encouragement or healing, move the center of your light bulb, sun or fireball so that it surrounds the person or place.
2. Opening yourself to receiving ALL the love of the Creator. This is needed because one receive in order to give. This fact is not taught often enough. Some people are anxious to be of service, but they do not realize or know how to nourish themselves so that they can feed others.
Healing the body, development and opening the seventh energy center are the answers. They help one to absorb much more ether or love from the Creator.
3. Practice or efforting. This is required because radiating instead of absorbing is not as natural, especially for women. Also, the ego gets in the way and injects selfish motives into one’s behavior that must be dismissed.
4. Understanding the many benefits of radiating. This is not required but is very helpful. The benefits are discussed above.
V. CREATIVE ASPECTS OF BROADCASTING
As stated above, broadcasting is not just a technique. It is a creative art form or way of expressing yourself. Let us explore this idea.
TWO ASPECTS - THE CARRIER WAVE AND ITS CONTENT
Broadcasting can be thought of as a two-part activity. The most basic activity is to produce a wave in the ether of space. Then one can add content to the wave.
An analogy. This is the same idea as FM radio. In this method of broadcasting one sends out a basic frequency. This is shown on a radio receiver as the radio channel, such as 98.7 FM. Then the radio station adds extra frequencies to the basic one. These contain the music, news, sports event or whatever you are listening to.
1. THE CARRIER WAVE
This is your basic broadcast channel. When one begins broadcasting one simply spews out energy without thinking about the frequency of the energy. The energy covers many frequencies, which is fair because it dilutes the power of the broadcasting.
As one perfects the technique and develops more, one can narrow the bandwidth of the carrier wave or channel.
The advantages of limiting the carrier frequency are 1) it focuses more energy so it is much more powerful, 2) it is more private because you are no longer broadcasting on all channels, and 3) there is less interference because you can use a frequency that others are not using.
2. THE CONTENT
This is where broadcasting becomes more creative. One can add affirmations, suggestions, or one’s desires
VI. RELATED TOPICS
OBTAINING WHAT YOU NEED IF YOU RADIATE RATHER THAN ATTRACT
Some, particularly women, will object that if they make an effort not absorb or attract, they will not obtain certain necessities, including perhaps a husband and even perhaps a job or friends.
We believe this objection is not true for several reasons:
1. When you decide to radiate, you will not cease to absorb or attract.
- Some of this is built-in, such as a woman’s physical attractiveness.
- Anyone who radiates develops a nice aura and a good energy about them that is attractive even if you are not physically attractive.
- Also, energetically, there is a reciprocity. This means that one cannot radiate without having something come back to oneself.
If anything, one who decides to radiate rather than absorb may find they are even more attractive, with all its problems and benefits.
2. Anyone who decides to radiate becomes a powerful asset to the planet and will catch the attention of the masters. Then they will bring you whatever you need, often in abundance and much better than you can bring to yourself.
PROTECTION FROM OVERDOING
Learning one’s limits. Another way to say this is that one needs to learn to give from fullness, not emptiness. Think of a cup that is under a faucet that is overflowing with water. Ideally, what you give is the overflow.
If you give too much, it is like emptying the cup so that the cup goes dry. This is what is called ‘burnout’. It leads to illness, resentment and discouragement. Reasons for giving too much are:
a. Taking on too much
b. Not having one’s health, meaning not being able to receive enough love to radiate it.
c. Not asking to receive more
d. Too fussy or rigid about receiving help
e. Asking and able to receive more love but not knowing how to open up to receive it. This can be because the help may come in unusual ways that are not easily accepted. Another reason is certain damage to the brain and body. Trauma can easily condition a person to reject help. In some cases, a person is simply close-minded, preoccupied or lazy.
MARRIAGE AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS
RAISING CHILDREN TO BE BROADCASTERS
COMPARISON BETWEEN BROADCASTING AND MENTAL TELEPATHY AND TELEVISION
THE RESPOSES TO BROADCASTING
THE POTENTIAL FOR HARM (witchcraft or mental influencing)
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program