WHAT IS THE CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT?
The Center For Development, Inc. is a non-profit, tax-exempt, religious, educational and charitable foundation. It was established in 2007 and is based in Prescott, Arizona, USA.
We are a worldwide ministry. We research and teach Biblical values and nutrition, primarily.
The main worker is Dr. Lawrence Wilson. He grew up in a Hebrew home in the state of New York. Due to illness in his family, he became interested in nutrition at the age of 20. He has researched, studied and taught medical care, Biblical values and nutrition for the past 49 years.
He received a Bachelor Of Science degree from the Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, class of 1972. He also earned a medical degree from the Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xochicalco_University)
He passed the ECFMG exam for foreign medical graduates. He chooses to work as a nutrition consultant without a medical license because licensing greatly restricts what a doctor can do. For more details, see Dr. Wilson’s Bio.
Current members of the Board Of Directors are Dr. Lawrence Wilson, (MD) president, Dr. Bonnie Friehling, MD, secretary, and Dr. John Himinkool, DC.
- To promote Biblical values, including the Ten Commandments of Moses and the Golden Rule. These values are needed to build and sustain any wholesome, just and free society. They also greatly assist the health of the human body.
- To research, teach and promote excellent nutrition everywhere on earth. This includes promoting healthful agriculture and animal husbandry, as well as human nutrition.
- To regenerate the soils everywhere on earth.
- To research and promote development. This is the fulfillment of the complete genetic potential of a human being.
The Center For Development offers short-term scholarships and other support for those who wish to follow a development program to heal the body, but cannot afford to do so.
At this time, the scholarship program is available for children up to age 18 and women up to age 30. The purpose is to bring forth much healthier children on planet earth. We currently support about 30 people, mostly children.
In the future, we hope to be able to afford to support men and older women, as well. We accept tax-deductible donations of any size to help with this effort. For details, read Financial Support.
The foundation currently publishes four books in hard copy. The titles are Development Science And Development Programs, Sauna Therapy For Healing And Detoxification, Legal Guidelines For Unlicensed practitioners, and The Real Self. For details, go to Order Books.
FREE EMAIL AND PHONE CONSULTATIONS
Each day, at no charge, we answer about 20 email and telephone inquiries about health and nutrition from the public.
We do a lot of research on:
- Consumer protection, especially in the fields of health, medicine and nutrition.
- Technical studies of disease, toxicity and nutrition.
- Product research, healing modalities, and testing procedures.
- Research on tissue mineral testing.
- Research on the regeneration of the soils of the earth. The latter is a major topic of interest.
- Research on Bible interpretation and history.
- Research to locate organizations who support the same goals as the Center For Development.
We publish all research findings on this website and, at times, in other publications. However, the website itself is not a project of the Center For Development. This website is a project of LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
The Helper Training Program at The Center For Development offers basic and advanced training for those who wish to learn how to administer a development program. For details, read Helper Training.
HEALING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
The Center offers two types of healing programs:
1. The basic or ‘free’ program. This is done at home on one’s own without outside supervision. It is designed as an introductory program. We estimate that 100,000 or more people follow this program worldwide. For details, go to this link.
2. The full program. This is individualized and guided by one of our 120 or so Helpers and by Dr. Wilson. We estimate that about 3000 people worldwide follow this program. For details about these programs, read Introduction To Development Programs and Find A Helper To Begin A Program.
Dr. Wilson occasionally writes for other publications and occasionally does radio interviews on the subjects of Biblical values, health and nutrition.
FUNDING AND DONATIONS
Almost all funds for the above activities have come from Dr. Wilson’s personal savings and his consulting and commission income. The foundation is currently valued at $2.6 million, all of which are invested at USAA Investment Advisors.
The foundation currently has four paid employees. Dr. Wilson does not take any salary. He lives on a small inheritance and lives very simply.
We greatly appreciate donations of any size to help with these activities. To donate, please visit Donating To The Center For Development.