WHAT IS THE CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT?
The Center For Development, Inc. is a non-profit, tax-exempt, educational and charitable foundation. It was established in 2007 in the state of Arizona, USA.
- To research, teach and promote excellent nutrition throughout the earth. This includes promoting healthful agriculture and animal husbandry, as well as human nutrition.
- To research and promote development. This is the fulfillment of the complete genetic potential of a human being.
- To promote Biblical values such as the Ten Commandments of Moses and the golden rule. These values are needed to sustain a wholesome and just society. They also greatly assist the health of the human body.
Current activities of the Center For Development are:
The website. This site contains over 1500 articles about health, nutrition, development and related topics. All are available at no charge to the public. The website also contains about 24 audio programs and interviews about various health and wellness topics.
Publishing. The Center currently publishes four books in hard copy. These are also available free of charge to read on the website.
Training. The Center offers basic and advanced training for those who wish to assist others with a development program.
Email and phone consultations. We answer about 20 questions daily from the public via email and phone. There is no charge for this service.
The Center sponsors research about development science, product research, consumer protection and hair mineral testing. The results are published on this website and, at times, in other publications.
HEALING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
The Center offers two types of healing and development programs:
- The basic or ‘free’ program. This is done on your own and found at this link.
- A more powerful, individualized guided development program. Dr. Wilson sets up these programs, working through a network of about 120 Helpers and four coaches around the world. At this time, about 2000 people worldwide are on this type of program.
The Center offers financial assistance to pay for development programs for children and women up to age 30.
Dr. Wilson also does some radio interviews to present the principles of development science.
We greatly appreciate donations of any size to help with these activities. To donate, please visit Donations.