Welcome to the website of
THE CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT
page updated July 2023
The Center For Development, Inc. is a public foundation set up for scientific, educational, charitable and religious purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States.
It was established in December 2007.
Address: PO Box 54, Prescott, Arizona, 86302-0054, USA.
Telephone: (928) 445-7690. Email is: email@example.com.
The Center For Development, Inc. exists to educate people throughout the world about how to reach their highest potential. The Center sponsors a number of activities to achieve its mission.
II. NUTRITIONAL GRANT PROGRAM – FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
The Center For Development, Inc. offers grants to assist children and women up to age 30 who cannot otherwise afford the development nutritional program.
The grants pay for mineral testing, consultations and nutritional supplements.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. The information allows us to check on your eligibility for financial assistance:
-Full name(s) of all those requesting assistance
- Date(s) of birth
- Telephone number
We will inform you if a grant has been approved, usually within a week of receiving an email. If you don’t hear back within two weeks, please email again or call us at (928) 445-7690, in case your message was not received.
DURATION OF GRANTS
Grants are intended primarily for short-term help up to six months, although we sometimes make exceptions. This is due to limited resources at this time.
III. OTHER FOUNDATION ACTIVITIES
1. The free email support program. The foundation answers at no charge about 500 emails per year regarding health and nutrition.
2. The sickle cell project. We are looking for more cases of sickle cell disease because it appears that the development program can be of great help. For details, read Hope For Sickle Cell Disease – A Case History.
3. The achromatopsia project. We are looking for more cases of achromatopsia because it appears that the development program can be of great help. For details, read Achromatopsia – A Healing.
4. Community outreach. The foundation gives grants to community groups that help others with their health.
5. Books. The foundation publishes and sells four books: Development Science And Development Programs, Sauna Therapy, The Real Self and Legal Guidelines For Unlicensed Practitioners.
IV. FUNDING AND DONATIONS
Our funding is through donations and teaching fees. All funds go for program expenses and a small amount for administration.
We greatly appreciate donations of any size to help with these activities. Please send donations to The Center For Development, PO Box 54, Prescott, AZ 86302 or to Paypal at email@example.com.
Information we collect. We collect no information about people who browse this website.
If a person applies for a grant from the Center For Development, we require their full name, address, age and telephone number in order to check their eligibility for a grant.
What we do with your information. No client information is shared with anyone or any organization unless we receive the person's permission. The only exception would be if the information were needed for a criminal case and was requested by a properly authorized and signed subpoena.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All pages on this website may be accessed and read at no charge.
All information related to this website is solely the opinion of the author and is not intended as diagnosis, prescription, treatment or cure for any health condition, mental or physical, real or imaginary.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
No products are sold on this website. Books published by the Center For Development are sold through Amazon.com.