THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM
Updated October 20, 2017
GOALS OF THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM
To learn how to assist others to follow a development program. The program will also deepen the knowledge of the Helper and provides important research in development science.
HOW THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM WORKS
If you are accepted into the more advanced Helping program, we will assign you a coach. You will send a copy of all hair tests, along with the other information we need to interpret the tests, to your coach.
The coach will review the mineral test and other information with Dr. Wilson. He and the medical team then set up the program for your client. The team has over 100 years combined experience with this program.
Your coach will then share the details of the program with you and answer brief questions, as well. In this way, you will be able to administer the program to your client exactly as it is set up.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADVANCED HELPING PROGRAM
1. Complete the Basic Helping Program. To learn about the Basic Helping Program, click here.
Some people ask if they can skip this requirement. However, we find that those who do not complete the basic help courses do not have enough background, which increases the work of the coaches. It is important to have this background in development science.
2. Agree to our procedures. These include:
- Review all hair tests with your coach
- Administer the programs exactly as they are set up for you.
- Continue to follow your own development program fully.
- We also donŐt allow participation in any Facebook groups. This is for safety as there is no privacy in these groups.
- Uphold very high ethical, moral and professional standards. This is critical for our safety legally and professionally.
- Development requires truth and integrity and we want our Helpers to practice it, as well, in every area of their lives.
There are other rules that will be presented to you when you apply for the Advanced Helping program.
3. Apply for the more advanced helping program. To do this, Send An Email with your name, address, phone and email requesting that you be enrolled in the more advanced helping program.
We may require an interview to help us decide if you are suited for this program.
FEE FOR THE ADVANCED HELP
There is no fee for the advanced help at this time.
Only those who are in the advanced Helping program are Helpers or nutritional balancing practitioners with us. Just completing the basic Helping training does not make one a Helper or practitioner.
Other benefits of the more advanced helping program are:
1. Dr. Wilson is available for emergencies 24 hours a day.
2. Seminars, webinars, or other help from time to time.
3. Possible listing on the Helper Referral Page. This is to connect you with those who want to begin a nutritional balancing program.
Listing procedure. When a helper has worked with at least 10-40 clients, you can contact us about being listed on the Referral Page of this website. We cannot guarantee that you will be listed.