COMMUNISM IS ALIVE AND WELL TODAY
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© June 2013, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Many people believe that communism is dead. They have been taught in public schools or on television that it died with the end of the old Soviet Union around 1991. This could not be further from the truth.
Communism is just dictatorship and autocratic rule – a very old system of rulership - with a new theory put together by Karl Marx.
Today communism has just been transformed, and the word communist is no longer used. It has been supplanted by “code words” such as People’s republics, progressive and progressivism, socialist or socialism, Nazi (National Socialism), social justice movement, economic justice movement, social democracy, or even just the word democracy.
This is confusing, and deliberately so. In fact, most political leaders misuse these words, and do not understand their implications and meaning. For example, MOST politicians I hear on television in the United States call America a “democracy”. This is totally false. The American founders railed against democracy as a form of government. In a true democracy, there is no protection for minorities. If 51% of the people decide something, then it applies to everyone, without exceptions. The founders knew history and they knew that democracy simply means mob rule, and it never works for long. It always leads to totalitarian or communist types of governments, secretly or overtly.
America was set up as a constitutional republic form of government, which means the rule of law governed by a constitution with separation of powers to prevent too much concentration of power in any one person or branch of government. Leaders are elected by a democratic process or voting, but the nation is not a democracy.
Our politicians, even so-called smart ones, also often equate European and Asian social democracies with America, and her system of government. This is also a total lie. Let us explore this in detail.
In a pure social democracy and in a parliamentary system, the people vote to elect their leaders. However, once elected, the leaders then have total control and power over the nation. For example, Adolf Hitler was elected democratically in Germany the early 1930s, in exactly this fashion. He abolished the German constitution and just set himself up as permanent leader.
The American concept of government has been turned on its head. It has also been copied, but really co-opted by nations such as Iran, North Korea, and even Communist China. These nations, too have a Constitution, of sorts, and they call themselves the People’s Republic of China and the People’s Republic of North Korea. So they will say, “See, we are also a republic, just like the United States. This means they have a Constitution, perhaps a Bill of Rights, and so on. So what really is the difference, and there is a huge difference.
The difference is how their Constitutions are worded. In fact, theirs just entrench the leaders, giving them most, if not all of the real power, and any power and rights given to the people are minor and often just for show. So they use the same means – a constitution – to further communist, socialist and totalitarian goals.
They also fight hard to undermine and change the meaning of the United States Constitution and the state constitutions in America, to twist the words, reinterpret the words, defame the Constitution, so as to take more and more power away from the people and give it to the bureaucrats, legislators, judges and other elites or power structures. They have done quite an excellent job, in fact!
Fortunately, more and more people are demanding a return to the American founders concept of a constitutional republic. Leading the charge is the Tea Party Movement and some, but not all, certainly, in the Republican political party in America. Now let us examine exactly what communism was and is.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES COMMUNISM BELIEVE OR WANT?
There is no better way to explain communism than to quote its founder, Karl Marx, and others who are in the communist movement. Let us begin with the famous Ten Planks of Communism found in the famous book by Karl Marx called the Communist Manifesto, written in 1848, although really it was written earlier.
Karl Marx in creating the Communist Manifesto designed these planks AS A TEST to determine whether a society has become communist or not. If they are all in effect and in force, then the people ARE practicing communists.
The 10 planks are listed below, followed by some of the laws in America today. You can decide to what extend America and Europe have already been “transformed” into communist nations. Then you may begin to understand why these nations are bankrupt, and why the morals have declined, for example. Here are the basic tenets of communism, according to its founder:
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. Americans do these with actions such as the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management (Zoning laws are the first step to government property ownership)
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. Americans know this as misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913, The Social Security Act of 1936.; Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933; and various State "income" taxes. We call it "paying your fair share".
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. Americans call it Federal & State estate Tax (1916) or “the death tax”; or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants (those who leave the country) and rebels. Americans call it government seizures, asset seizure laws, Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; or the IRS confiscation of property without due process. Asset forfeiture laws are used by DEA, IRS, ATF etc...).
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. Americans call it the Federal Reserve. This is a privately-owned credit/debt system that is clearly illegal and unconstitutional in the US, but was established anyway by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) another privately-owned corporation. The Federal Reserve Banks issue paper money, with no gold or silver backing, and practice economically destructive fractional reserve banking.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State. Americans call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887, the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Communications Commission, and Executive orders 11490, 10999, as well as State mandated driver's licenses and Department of Transportation regulations.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. Americans call it by names such as The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture… Thus read "controlled or subsidized" rather than "owned"… This is easily seen in these as well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations. Currently, the US government virtually owns General Motors, AIG insurance, and other banks and companies it has “bailed out”, another unconstitutional idea that has just been “allowed” recently.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. Americans call it Minimum Wage and slave labor like dealing with our Most Favored Nation trade partner; i.e. Communist China. We see it in practice via the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two "income" family. the 19th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and Executive orders (11000 and others).
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. Americans call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farm subsidies that favor gigantic Agrigusiness companies over small private farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law" 89-136. These provide for forced relocations and forced sterilization programs, like in China.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. Americans are being taxed to support what we call 'public' schools, but are actually "government force-tax-funded schools " Even private schools are government regulated. The purpose is to train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the teachers unions, other public sector unions, Outcome Based "Education" and other idiotic protrams. These are used so that all children can be indoctrinated and inculcated with the government propaganda, like "majority rules", and "pay your fair share". WHERE are the words "fair share" in the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26)?? NO WHERE is "fair share" even suggested !! The philosophical concept of "fair share" comes from the Communist maxim, "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need! This concept is pure socialism. ... America was made the greatest society by its private initiative WORK ETHIC ... Teaching ourselves and others how to "fish" to be self sufficient and produce plenty of EXTRA commodities to if so desired could be shared with others who might be "needy"... Americans have always voluntarily been the MOST generous and charitable society on the planet.
Now let us update communism by again quoting communists themselves. The following was placed in the Congressional Record, Appendix, pp. A34-A35, January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:
[From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present same sex marriage, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
I am writing about this so you can identify where, when and how communism is still active in America and around the world. There is still a Communist Party USA that runs candidates for many offices, including the president of the United States, for example. There is also a Socialist Party USA, and others that are very similar. So do not believe the lie that communism is dead at all. It is just as vibrant as ever, in fact, and just as intent upon enslaving people around the world as ever.