HOW TO FIND A HELPER
TO BEGIN A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Updated July1, 2020
The List of Approved Helpers These are the only people we recommend anywhere in the world. Others will claim to know our method, but it is not true. BEWARE!
The only exceptions are a few newer Helpers who are not yet listed. To enquire about them, Contact Us.
End of table of contents
The Helpers listed below are the only ones we recommend anywhere in the world. BEWARE!.
Click below to go to your region:
* Judy Hazelett, BS, LMT, Payson, (928) 474-1162, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Larry McHaney, DC and Laura Gray, CN, LMT, CNMT, Mesa, (480) 830-6000 or Email: email@example.com.
* Jennifer Corte, LAc., NC, Elk Grove, Phone: (650) 436-7855, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Assisting Women and their Children and Animals)
* John Himinkool, DC, San Diego, Website: www.himinkoolchiro.com or Phone (858) 715-9400.
* June Kripal, B.S., NC, Apple Valley,(760) 985-6281.
* Luke Pryor, Grass Valley, (530) 492-6503,
* Nanda Shin, NC, Hayward, (408)-772-5465 or email: email@example.com.
* Amahl B. Van Halsema (“Van”), Los Angeles, Website: www.vhHealth.com or phone: (310) 795-8657.
* James Ray, DC, ND, Boulder, (720) 231-1248 or (303) 664-1248 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Maureen Mintzlaff, PhD, NC, O’Fallon, (618) 477-3900 or Email: email@example.com.
* Mary Grace Pinella, DC, Fishers, Website: www.drpennella.com, or (317) 863-0365.
* Brandy Todd, NC, Fort Wayne, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Kathy Desser, NC, Email: email@example.com.
* Vicki Nelson, ND, Novi.
* David Coleman, 0D, Joplin, (417) 782-3488 or website: http://colemanvisioncenter.com.
* Dustin Stump, NC, Hanover, (717)-634-9383 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Linda Fitzpatrick, NC, Columbia area, (717) 468-7057 or Email: email@example.com.
* Elisabeth Carr, Austin, (512) 458-5880 or Email: Elisabeth@thehealthgirl.com.
* Fallon-Marie Decker, NC, Coppell, (469) 955-0796 or Website: Hairtestme.com.
* Derinda Oufnac, LMT, NC, Houston, (832) 317-5501 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* LaRetta Ann Taylor, NC, San Antonio, Email: Larettaann@gmail.com.
* Farzin Farid, Dpharm., Sterling, (703) 638-5054 or Email: email@example.com.
* Brandon Brownell, NC, Olympia, (360) 999-8137 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Guy Crookston, NC, HHP, Calgary, Alberta, Email: HTMA@telus.net or telephone: (403) 880-5707.
* Cecilia Martell, B.Sc (Biology), M.Sc (Environmental Toxicology), MBA, NC, Ontario/Quebec (Speaks English, parle Francais, se habla Espanol), Email: email@example.com or Website: https://bookme.name/ceciliakmartell.
* Josephine Zanetti NC, FDN, RHN, Vancouver, British Columbia and St-Sauveur, Quebec, Website: www.naturalhealthprotocol.com or
* Martyn Chilvers Bsc (Hons) Oriental Medicine, SNHS (Dip Nutrition) and Heather Roberts-Chilvers MT, SNHS (Dip Nutrition), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Website: hairdiagnostics.com.
* Lila Hammond, NC, London, Website: https://www.nutritionalbalancing.co.uk
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Nisreen Tashkandy, PhD, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Email: email@example.com.
* Emily Stokes, NC, New South Wales, Phone: 0407 192 899 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sari Young, BNSc (hons); AdDip Naturopathy; AdDip Western Herbal Medicine; AdDip Nutritional Science, Victoria, Phone: 0403 320 845 or Website: www.sarisnaturalmedicine.com.au or Email: email@example.com.
* Vicky Wong, NC, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2812 -1726.
* Koay Yih Zi, Phone: (+65) 8321 1466 or Email:email@example.com and Website: http://activated-life.com/. Also website in the Chinese language: https://koayyihzi.wixsite.com/nutritionalbalancing
* Rhodri Whitehead, BA, NC. Chiang Mai,
phone: 0884 508 918 (Thailand), +66 884 508 918 (International) or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
* Alon Davidow, Sandton, South Africa, Cell phone: +27 84 507 6413, Email: email@example.com, or
We have available a licensed family and marriage counselor who knows the development program if one wishes to speak with a counselor about psychological issues. She offers professional counseling in support of the development program, but does not offer the program itself.
Many websites advertise nutritional balancing programs. This is not the same as a development program.
Some claim to have studied with Dr. Wilson and that they know our work. However, if a person is not listed on this web page there is a good reason for it. The person is not administering the programs correctly in some way, and we would avoid them.
Also, the computer-generated programs from Analytical Research Laboratories or those of other laboratories are not the same as our development programs and not nearly as good.
This program renourishes the body in a special way. This activates special genes that strengthens and toughens the body, and extends life. For more details, read Introduction To Development.
With a development program, symptoms are relieved in the body’s own order and timing. This is very important to know about. Symptoms may not go away in the order you would like. One reason for this is that many people have latent or sub-clinical conditions such as a hidden cancer that needs to be healed first, before the body addresses other symptoms.
Another reason symptoms may not go away in the order you wish is that a symptom you consider very important, such as headaches or a skin rash, may not be life-threatening. However, a symptom you consider less important such as a minor ache may, in fact, be a sign of something more serious cause, and it will be handled first.
You may temporarily experience aches and pains, colds, sore throats, flare-ups of old injuries, anger, or other symptoms. These are called healing or purification reactions.
As your energy increases, your body automatically begins to cleanse and repair itself. These temporary symptoms are evidence of this healing.
Causes for these reactions include:
1. Healing of chronic infections.
2. Removal of toxic metals, toxic chemicals, or medical drugs.
3. Rebuilding of tissue.
4. Other shifts in body chemistry.
Contact your Helper if these symptoms are annoying. If symptoms are very intense, stop the supplement program until you speak with your Helper. Ask your Helper to have Dr. Wilson check your program. Symptoms can often be alleviated by making changes in your program over the telephone.
Note – if you have been through a trauma, the trauma may surface again to be properly healed. This occasionally causes emotional ups and downs. This is just another kind of healing reaction.
Many people notice improvement within a few days to a few weeks. However, deep and permanent correction of body chemistry takes longer – usually a few months or longer.
In fact, development continues for as long as life goes on. Your health will tend to continue to improve as long as you remain on a program.
Dr. Wilson and his medical team set up the programs for all of the Approved Helpers listed on this website. Dr. Wilson has been doing this work for 40 years. Some of his team have even more experience.
Dr. Wilson does not work with anyone directly. Please do not send an email, asking if you can work with Dr. Wilson directly. He would love to work with everyone directly, but it is not possible.
Most Helpers charge between $150.00 and $250.00 US dollars to begin. This fee includes a tissue mineral analysis, one or two consultations in person or by telephone or email, and it includes some follow-up calls or emails.,
A retest mineral analysis is needed every 4 to 6 months. The fee for retests and consultations to assess progress and update the program are usually less.
The other main cost is nutritional supplements. For an adult, the cost is about $160.00 to $200.00 USD per month if supplements are taken three times daily.
Supplements cost about $100.00 to $120.00 monthly if you take them twice daily. Taking supplements twice daily instead of three times daily will work, but progress may be slower. At times, however, taking supplements only twice daily works better.
Since we do not have Helpers in all areas, most clients do the program long distance by telephone, mail and email. Most Helpers offer this service, and it works well.
You should receive excellent service from any Helper you find on this page. They all agree to:
1. Review all hair tests with their coach to make sure the programs are correct.
2. Administer the programs exactly as they are set up, without changing any recommendations. An exception is if you wish to take the supplements only twice daily, or even just once daily for financial or other reasons, that is okay, although it might slow down healing and development.
3. Return phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
4. The Helpers should be fully on the program themselves.
5. Conduct their business in a totally ethical and professional manner.
Please Contact Us to let us know if any of the Helpers are not fulfilling these requirements.
Development, as the word is used on this website, is very unique. It is fulfilling your complete genetic potential and it is a life path. This means it is a lifestyle and a program that goes on for years, with continuing improvements in one’s health.
Development results in a much healthier body and mind, and can cause a much longer lifespan. It is not the same as other nutrition or healing programs. For more details, read Introduction To Development.
History. Development science is very ancient. For example, the Bible mentions it. The Bible contains many stories about people that lived a long time and who had special abilities. Many of these abilities were due to development.
However, today, most of the agricultural land on earth is nutritionally depleted and toxic with heavy metals and toxic chemicals. As a result, most food, even organic food, is low in nutrition. This slows or stops development. For this reason, development today requires a special diet, nutritional supplements and several detoxification procedures. Anything less will not work!
Which conditions can benefit? For most physical, emotional and mental health conditions, a development program is superb and the best healing program.
If you are not sure if a development program would help you, send an email and we will advise you further.
What does the program require of you? It requires:
1. THE DEVELOPMENT DIET. The diet is the most important part of the program. If you don’t want to follow the diet, this is not the program for you.
The diet includes eating 70% properly-cooked vegetables with each meal, some animal protein daily, and eating some blue corn tortilla chips every day. These foods, and these alone, provide the chemicals needed for development.
The diet excludes all fruit, all sugar, all wheat and spelt, all smoothies and shakes, and most soy products. It also excludes most raw food, most juices, and all refined or “junk” food.
Following the diet is the most important part of the program and the most difficult for most people.
2. DRINKING WATER. Every day one must drink two to three liters of either spring water or if your tap water is safe to drink, tap water filtered with carbon or sand only.
Drinking water to avoid includes water prepared with reverse osmosis water, distilled water, alkaline water and other ‘designer’ water.
3. LIFESTYLE. The program requires plenty of rest and sleep, gentle exercise only, and preferably Down Sex rather than sex with fluid loss. Sex with fluid loss wastes nutrients and depletes the body.
4. NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS. The program requires taking about eight targeted nutritional supplements and not more. You can take these once, twice or three times daily.
The development program excludes most herbs, many vitamin and mineral supplements, all homeopathy, all chelation therapy, and all intravenous vitamins and minerals.
5. THE DETOXIFICATION PROCEDURES. While not required, five or six specific detoxification procedures will cause much faster development. These are: Coffee Enemas, Red Heat Lamp Sauna Therapy or Single Red Lamp Therapy, Foot Reflexology (rubbing points on the feet), The Spinal Twists, and the Pulling Down Mental Exercise.
A. DO NOT COMBINE PROGRAMS. One cannot combine a development program with other vitamin, mineral, herb, or homeopathic programs. These usually ruin the development program.
Exceptions are quality chiropractic or osteopathic manipulative care. Prescription medical drugs can also be combined with the development program if they are absolutely needed.
Many drugs can be discontinued after a few months to one year on a development program. HOWEVER, DO NOT STOP PRESCRIBED MEDICATION UPON STARTING A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. This can be dangerous.
AVOID OTHER FOODS, SUPPLEMENTS AND HEALING PROCEDURES. This is very important. The Warning Section discusses the reasons to avoid some of these products and procedures.
WHO DOES BEST ON A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
The program is ‘mechanical’, in the sense that if you follow it you will succeed. In addition, certain personality qualities are helpful for success:
1. Open-minded. The program is somewhat unusual, compared to most healing regimens.
2. Self-discipline. The program requires following a diet, taking a number of nutritional supplements and doing the procedures on a regular basis. The most time-consuming part if preparing the vegetables using a pressure cooker or steamer. You can cook once daily, although the more often you cook, the faster you will develop.
3. Not too squeamish. For best results, the program involves enemas, sauna sessions and foot rubs that some people find dirty or repulsive. While not absolutely required, for best results one must be willing to do these. Most of our clients come to love them.
4. Willing to follow orders. The program is integrated, powerful and specifically set up for you. If you alter it by omitting some of it, adding to it or changing it, it usually will not work nearly as well and may not work at all.
5. Willingness to move through purification reactions. An unusual feature of the program is that old symptoms will flare up and then go away. This can be annoying and occasionally scary. We will help you move through these healing reactions.
6. Trauma release. Another amazing part of the program is that it will release old traumas that are within the body. Old feelings may arise that are angry or ugly.
To move through these mental purification reactions, forgiveness of others is necessary. If you don’t want to forgive others, then this is not the program for you.
The reason for forgiving is that you don’t know if there was some reason why you needed to go through a trauma. Perhaps you needed to learn something, or needed to help another, or to balance out something that you did earlier.
No one can know all the reasons for traumas, so one needs to let go of judgment and resentment. This does not mean condoning bad behavior or that you must make amends with someone who harmed you. It means letting it all go so that you can move on in your happier life path.