HOW TO FIND A HELPER
TO BEGIN A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Updated November 26, 2021
UPDATE 2/11/21. There have been recent changes to the Helper list. If you are concerned, send us an email at Contact Us and we will let you know about your Helper.
The people listed are the only people we recommend anywhere in the world. Others may claim they know our method and that they offer the same program, but it is not true. BEWARE!
End of Table Of Contents
The Helpers listed below are the only ones we recommend anywhere in the world. BEWARE!.
Click below to go to your region:
* Judy Hazelett, BS, LMT, Phoenix and Payson, (928) 474-1162, or Email: email@example.com.
* Jennifer Corte, LAc., NC, Elk Grove and surrounding area, Phone: (650) 436-7855, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Assisting Women, and their Children and Animals)
* Alexa Davila, DDS, Winter Garden, phone: (407) 654-9555.
* Raquel Nunez, NC, central Florida, phone: (407) 285 5605.
* Amy Walz, NC, Dale and central Indiana, (917) 721-3164, or website: wholesystemshealing.org or
* Maureen Mintzlaff, PhD, NC, St. Louis area, (618) 477-3900 or email: email@example.com.
* Amy Mashburn, NC, Dallas-Fort Worth, (630) 254-6653.
* Cecilia Martell, B.Sc (Biology), M.Sc (Environmental Toxicology), MBA, NC, Ontario/Quebec (parle Francais, se habla Espanol), Website: https://bookme.ceciliakmartell.com or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Josephine Zanetti, NC, FDN, RHN, British Columbia and Quebec, Website: www.naturalhealthprotocol.com or
* Roman Hudok, NC, Partizanske, Email: email@example.com.
* Lila Hammond, NC, London area, Website: https://www.nutritionalbalancing.co.uk
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Alon Davidow, South Africa, Cell phone: +27 84 507 6413, Email: email@example.com, or
End of Helper Listings
Beware! Many websites advertise nutritional balancing, hair mineral testing, or similar healing programs. Some of them say they studied with Dr. Wilson and that they know our work.
However, if they are not listed on this web page there is a good reason for it. They are not administering the program correctly in some way, and we would avoid them! Their programs are not the same as our development program.
Also, the computer-generated programs from Analytical Research Laboratories and those of other laboratories are not the same as the development program and not as good. Please be careful!
The development program consists of a diet, a healthful lifestyle, about eight nutritional supplements, and ideally several powerful healing and detoxification procedures. The more of the program you do, the better the results.
A genetic program. The program renourishes and balances the body in a special way. This activates genes that are not usually active that strengthen and toughen the body, and extend life.
A life path. The development program is extremely holistic with physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects. It is a life path rather than simply a healing program. For many more details, read Introduction To Development and Introduction To The Development Program.
THE NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
Our Helpers now require everyone wishing to begin a development program to pay a non-refundable application fee of about $100.00 USD and fill out our general information sheet and symptom sheet.
The fee includes a basic hair mineral analysis and a short consultation. When the test comes back from the laboratory, we check and decide if you qualify for the complete program or for the basic program.
The basic program. If we decide you are best with only the basic program, your Helper will have a short consultation to explain it to you.
The complete program. If we accept you for the full program, your Helper will charge a extra for a long consultation to set up the complete program and to answer questions that arise during the program.
Many people notice improvement within a few days to a few weeks. However, deep and permanent correction of body chemistry takes longer – at least a few months to several years.
In fact, development continues for as long as life goes on. Your health and wellness will tend to continue to improve as long as you remain on the program.
Dr. Wilson and his medical team set up the programs for all of the Approved Helpers listed on this website. Dr. Wilson has been doing this work for 40 years. Some of his team have even more experience.
Dr. Wilson does not work with anyone directly. Please do not send an email asking if you can work with Dr. Wilson directly. He would love to work with everyone directly, but it is not possible.
We offer two programs. The basic program is done on your own without supervision. The program is found at Articles/HEALING%20LIFESTYLE.htm.
We also offer a more powerful and personalized full program. For this program, most Helpers charge between $150.00 and $250.00 US dollars to begin. This fee includes a tissue mineral analysis, one or two consultations in person or by telephone or email, and it includes follow-up calls or emails.
We require a retest mineral analysis and short consultation every 6 months or earlier to check progress and update your program. The fee for retests and consultations to assess progress and update the program are usually less.
The other main cost is nutritional supplements. For an adult, the cost is about $150.00 to $200.00 US dollars or equivalent per month if supplements are taken three times daily.
Supplements cost about $100.00 to $120.00 monthly if you take them twice daily. Taking supplements twice daily instead of three times daily will work, but progress may be slower. For some people, however, taking supplements only once or twice daily works better.
Most people do the program long distance by telephone, mail and email. Most Helpers offer this service, and it works well.
You should receive excellent service from any Helper you find on this page. They all agree to:
1. Review all hair tests with their coach to make sure the programs are correct.
2. Administer the programs exactly as they are set up, without changing any recommendations. An exception is if you wish to take the supplements only twice daily, or even just once daily for financial or other reasons, that is okay, although it might slow down healing and development.
3. Return phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
4. The Helpers should be fully on the program themselves.
5. Conduct their business in a totally ethical and professional manner.
Please Contact Us to let us know if any of the Helpers are not fulfilling these requirements.
IS A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR YOU?
Development, as the word is used on this website, is very unique. It is fulfilling your complete genetic potential and it is a life path. This means it is a lifestyle and a program that goes on for years, with continuing improvements in one’s health.
Development results in a much healthier body and mind, and can cause a much longer lifespan. It is not the same as other nutrition or healing programs. For more details, read Introduction To Development.
History. Development science is very ancient. For example, the Bible mentions it. The Bible contains many stories about people who lived a long time and who had special abilities. Many of these abilities were due to development.
However, today, most of the agricultural land on earth is nutritionally depleted and contaminated with heavy metals and toxic chemicals. As a result, most food, even organic food, is low in nutrition. This slows or stops development.
For this reason, development today requires a special diet, nutritional supplements and several detoxification procedures. Anything less will not work!
Which health conditions can benefit from a development program? For most physical, emotional and mental health conditions, a development program is superb and the best healing program of which we are aware.
If you are not sure if a development program would help you, send an email and we will advise you further.
What does the program require of you? It requires:
1. THE DEVELOPMENT DIET. The diet is the most important part of the program. If you don’t want to follow the diet, this is not the program for you.
The diet includes eating 70% properly-cooked vegetables with each meal, some animal protein daily, a little almond butter and tahini or hummus daily, and some blue corn tortilla chips every day. These foods, and these alone, provide the chemicals needed for development.
The diet excludes all fruit, all sugar, all wheat and spelt, all smoothies and shakes, and most soy products. It also excludes most raw food, most juices, and all refined or “junk” food.
Following the diet is the most important part of the program and the most difficult for most people.
2. DRINKING WATER. Every day one must drink two to three liters of either spring water or, if your tap water is safe to drink, tap water filtered with carbon or sand only.
Drinking water to avoid includes water prepared with reverse osmosis water, distilled water, alkaline water and other ‘designer’ water.
3. LIFESTYLE. The program requires plenty of rest and sleep, going to bed early, deep breathing, gentle exercise only, and mostly Down Sex rather than sex with fluid loss. Sex with fluid loss wastes nutrients and depletes the body.
4. NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS. The program requires taking about eight targeted nutritional supplements and not more. You can take these once, twice or three times daily.
The development program excludes most herbs, most vitamin and mineral supplements, all homeopathy, all chelation therapy, and all intravenous vitamins and minerals. This seems odd to many people, but is very important.
5. THE DETOXIFICATION PROCEDURES. While not required, six or so specific detoxification procedures will cause much faster development. These are: Coffee Enemas, Red Heat Lamp Sauna Therapy or Single Red Lamp Therapy, Foot Reflexology (rubbing points on the feet), The Spinal Twists, and the Pulling Down Mental Exercise.
With a development program, symptoms are relieved in the body’s own order and timing. This is very important to know. Symptoms may not go away in the order you would like.
One reason for this is that many people have latent or sub-clinical conditions such as a hidden cancer that needs to be healed first, before the body addresses other symptoms.
Another reason symptoms may not go away in the order you wish is that a symptom you consider very important, such as headaches or a skin rash, may not be life-threatening. However, a symptom you consider less important such as a minor ache or bump may, in fact, be a sign of something more serious.
The program will address the more serious condition first. While perhaps frustrating, this is a safety measure - one of many this program contains.
During the development program, one may experience temporary aches and pains, colds, sore throats, flare-ups of old injuries, anger, or other symptoms. These are called healing or purification reactions.
As your energy increases, your body automatically begins to cleanse and repair itself. These temporary symptoms are evidence of this healing.
Causes for these reactions include:
1. Healing of chronic infections.
2. Removal of toxic metals, toxic chemicals, or medical drugs.
3. Rebuilding of tissue.
4. Other shifts in body chemistry.
Contact your Helper if these symptoms are annoying. If symptoms are very intense, stop the supplement program until you speak with your Helper. Ask your Helper to have Dr. Wilson check your program. Symptoms can usually be alleviated by making changes in your program over the telephone.
Note – if you have been through a trauma, the trauma may surface again to be properly healed. This occasionally causes emotional ups and downs. This is just another kind of healing reaction.
Do not combine programs. One cannot combine a development program with other vitamin, mineral, herbal, or homeopathic programs. Adding other supplements or foods usually ruins the development program.
Exceptions are quality chiropractic or osteopathic manipulative care.
Prescription medical drugs can also be combined with the development program if they are absolutely needed.
Many drugs can be discontinued after a few months to one year on a development program. HOWEVER, DO NOT STOP PRESCRIBED MEDICATION UPON STARTING A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. This can be dangerous.
AVOID OTHER FOODS, SUPPLEMENTS AND HEALING PROCEDURES. This is very important. The Warning Section discusses the reasons to avoid many of these products and procedures.
WHO DOES BEST ON A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
The program is ‘mechanical’, in the sense that if you follow it you will succeed. In addition, certain personality qualities are helpful for success:
1. Open-minded. The program is somewhat unusual, compared to most healing regimens.
2. Self-disciplined. The program requires following a diet, taking a number of nutritional supplements and hopefully doing the procedures on a regular basis. The most time-consuming part is preparing the vegetables using a pressure cooker or steamer.
WARNING: Recently we found that some pressure cookers are damaging the food. At this time, (December 2020), do not buy an electric, plug-in pressure cooker. Until further notice, we ONLY suggest a Presto stainless steel, stove-top pressure cooker. You can cook once daily, although the more often you cook, the faster you will develop.
3. Not too squeamish. For best results, the program involves foot rubs, sauna use and coffee enemas. While not absolutely required, for best results one needs to do these. Most of our clients come to love them.
4. Willing to follow orders. The program is integrated, powerful and specifically set up for you. If you alter it by omitting some of it, adding to it or changing it, it usually will not work nearly as well and may not work at all.
5. Willingness to move through purification reactions. An unusual feature of the program is that old symptoms will flare up and then go away. This can be annoying and occasionally scary. We will help you move through these healing reactions.
6. Willing to forgive. At times, the program will bring up and release old traumas that are within the body. When this occurs, feelings and thoughts may arise that are unpleasant and perhaps upsetting. To move through these mental/emotional purification reactions, forgiveness of yourself and of all others is necessary. If you don’t want to forgive others, then this is not the program for you.
The reason for forgiving is that one does not know why one went through a trauma. Perhaps you needed to learn something, or needed to help another, or to balance out something that you did earlier in life.
No one can know all the reasons for traumas, so one needs to let go of judgment and resentment. This does not mean condoning bad behavior or that you must make amends with someone who harmed you. It means letting it all go so that you can move on with a happier life path.