SOUL LOSS AND RECOVERY
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© December 2016, L. D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Definition. Soul recovery is the process of restoring to your body and energy field souls that have been separated from the body. This is a very important concept, although it is not well known in the Western world.
WHY DO SOULS SEPARATE FROM A BODY?
When a person experiences a trauma of any type, at any age, some of the person’s souls often leave. The reasons they leave are:
1. To escape more trauma to themselves when the body is going through a trauma such as a rape or beating.
2. After a trauma, some souls may decide that staying with the person is not useful because the trauma has done so much damage to the body that the soul cannot influence the body very much.
For example, there is often nutritional damage, structural or chiropractic damage, and energetic damage from traumas.
3. Rarely, a soul leaves after a trauma in an effort to secure help for the person. This may or may not be successful.
4. Rarely, a soul is pushed out because their resting place in the body has been destroyed by the trauma.
Examples. Here are some examples of how soul loss occurs:
- Beatings and rapes. These always cause some soul loss. This may account for the sad look that many women and some men have after experiencing rape.
- Arguments, imprisonment and deprivations such as poor nutrition or starvation often cause soul loss.
- Receiving vaccines and medical drugs can cause it. This may be one cause for autism related to vaccination.
- Severe illness can cause it.
- Advancing age causes it in every case. With advancing age, some souls can no longer function well, and they leave. This can cause dementias, and at times, a sort of panicked look in very old people shortly before their death.
THE EFFECTS OF SOUL LOSS
Soul loss causes varying degrees of reduced intelligence, confusion, poor decision-making, lack of coordination, impaired body functions, identity confusion and/or disorientation.
When enough souls leave the body, the person’s life is in danger and may end fairly soon afterwards. This situation is sometimes called being “spiritually dead”.
Note that the main soul never leaves until death. It is other souls that leave after a trauma or due to old age.
SOLUTIONS FOR SOUL LOSS -
NUTRITIONAL BALANCING AND SOUL RECOVERY
A nutritional balancing program is a powerful method of soul recovery. This method works because it balances and remineralizes the body at a deep level. It also removes hundreds of toxic metals and toxic chemicals from the body.
A complete nutritional balancing program also makes the body more yang. The process of soul recovery can take a few years or longer, but it is very effective.
USE OF A REFLECTOR
In conjunction with a nutritional balancing program, an unusual method of soul recovery involves a parabolic heater or “heat dish” portable heater. Plug in the heater and turn it on.
Move the heater to within about one foot from your body. Aim the heater at one’s mid-section when one is completely undressed. Men should aim the head of the penis directly at the heater.
Remain in front of it with it turned on for about 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure once a month for at least a year after one has experienced a trauma.
For some reason, this can attract back some of the souls that have been lost to a person. This procedure is much more effective if one follows a complete nutritional balancing program to restore one’s physical health.
VISITING A SHAMAN
I do not recommend this method, in part because it is difficult to find a genuine Native healer who is competent in soul recovery. Also, today the bodies are so malnourished and out of balance that this ancient method of soul recovery may be less effective than in the past.
IS SOUL RECOVERY BIBLICAL?
The answer is yes. In fact, I believe that modern-day evangelists and other religious healers use this method, although they may not do it consciously.
IS SOUL RECOVERY ALWAYS A PERMANENT HEALING?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. The person must be willing and able to receive the souls, and apparently must listen and encourage some souls to remain and to assist one to live one’s life properly.
If this does not occur, a recovered soul may not stay with the person, and the situation may revert to the way it was before the healing took place. The most important reason this occurs is poor health.
RECOVERY OF THE CONTROLLER SOULS
A very important type of soul that often leaves if a person suffers a trauma are one’s controller souls. They are relatively easy to recover, if one knows how to do it. For much more on this topic, please read The Controller Souls on this website.