COMMENTS ON THE 2018 ELECTION
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© November 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is only the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Everyone is free to have their political viewpoint. However, in our experience, conservative political views greatly favor rapid development. This political perspective helps keep people out of victimhood, anger, and envy or coveting.
One wonders why anyone would vote Democratic in 2018 since that the nation is in much better shape under Republican control. There is much less lying and deceit, and more integrity under the Republicans. As a result
- The economy is much stronger.
- There is less illegal immigration.
- The Supreme Court is in much better shape if one cares about the US Constitution.
- Several trade agreements have been corrected.
- Some regulations have been removed that stifled the economy. There is nothing wrong with burning coal, for example, as long as the power plants have scrubbers that remove the mercury and other pollutants from the coal ash.
WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRATIC
1. Mental influencing. The Democratic Party of the United States has been thoroughly infiltrated by the Rogues, as we call them. They are not from this planet, and are technologically very advanced. They lie, cheat, steal, murder, rape and more to achieve their goal of control of the planet. For more details, read The Rogues.
The rogues also cheat on elections. One of the many way they do it is they have antennas set up around the nation and they beam messages to people, telling them to vote Democratic.
It is telepathic communication, and not that complex. It does not impact everyone, but it impacts a certain percentage of the population. This is a major reason many people vote for Democrats who have very little to offer the voters.
2. The people are deceived by the mass media, who are also controlled by the rogues.
I am a big believer in freedom of speech and freedom of the press. However, the media today often deliberately confuse real news, made up news, and opinion. This ought not be permitted.
If the media deliberately lie and make up phony news stories, they should be subject to lawsuits for fraud and libel, and they should have their broadcast licenses revoked. This is a legal issue that needs to be discussed publically so that the American people are not misled by the mass media.
Made-up news, real news and opinion are not the same and must not be confused.
Also, social media websites such as Facebook and Google need to be sued for discrimination quickly and forcefully when they censor conservative content.
3. The system of higher education in America teaches too many lies instead of educating people. The president should immediately withdraw all government funding of higher education to any college or university that teaches lies.
4. Lack of involvement. A final reason that too many vote Democratic is that far too few people who know the truth bother to get involved in elections to help teach the uneducated the truth. An election is a collective experience and those who know the truth need to help the others much more.