SEXUAL DEPLETION AND REJUVENATION
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© August 2012, L. D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
What is meant by sexual depletion? It is possible for the body or soul to become depleted of a special type of creative energy that is associated with sexual energy and sexual fluids. In part, this is a nutritional problem involving minerals such as zinc and selenium, among others. However, it is more than this, as well, and involves a type of etheric or subtle energy as well.
Causes. This happens sometimes after a rape, or from too much sex with fluid loss, or a masturbation habit, and occasionally it is a soul imbalance whose cause is not easy to find.
Symptoms. It leaves one feeling very tired, cold, lonely, and often angry, sad and somewhat depressed. It may also affect memory, especially short-term memory, and it may affect one’s thinking in other ways. For example, people develop what looks like a sort-of childlike quality, almost like a type of dementia, to a degree, although they recover when the sexual energy is rebuilt. Other symptoms may occur as well, depending upon the cause of the problem.
Here are ways that will speed regeneration of this substance or energy in your body.
1. Abstinence. Keep all sexual fluid loss to a minimum, whether through masturbation or regular sex. This is very important for a number of months. Even afterwards, limit fluid loss to no more than once a month. You can still hug and kiss, but do not lose fluid. Women can have some orgasms if they reabsorb their fluid. Men must be more careful not to ejaculate, as it is harder for them to reabsorb their sexual fluid.
2. Lots of sleep and rest. This is very essential. Sleep at least 10 hours daily, if at all possible, for a number of months.
3. A yang diet. This is critical. It means total avoidance of all fruit, fruit juices and sweets of all kinds. This includes honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, rice syrup, and corn syrup. It also means avoiding soy milk, rice milk, almond milk and even most regular milk or raw milk. All are too sweet, along with sweet juices of any kind, or lemonade. A little carrot juice daily appears to be okay, however. Carrot is more yang than fruit, although it is sweet.
The diet must include red meat at least three times weekly. Fatty beef steak may be better than eating hamburger or lamb. Eat plenty of cooked vegetables, but not salads, which are too yin. Avoid all food chemicals as much as possible for the same reason.
Raw sun-dried botija olives daily. Eat about 5 of the dried botija olives daily. Other types of olives will not work. The raw, sun-dried botija olives come from Peru and are available at some good health food strores or on the internet. A link to purchase them is on the Links Page.
Hijiki. As part of the diet, some people report great benefit by eating some hijiki daily. Hijiki is a tasty, black, threadlike sea vegetable used widely in Japan. It is available at health food stores or on the internet.
4. Sunshine daily. Go out in the sun every day for 20 to 40 minutes. Wear a hat if the sun is strong. Do not burn, and do not use sunsceens, which are all toxic. This seems to help some people a lot.
5. Minimize baths and even take fewer showers. Also, do not do much swimming or soaking in tubs. This is because all exposure to water is quite yin, and may not be helpful.
6. Maximize downward-moving energy. This is perhaps the most important single thing anyone can do. It means do the Roy Masters mental exercise for at least one hour daily, and better yet, for two hours daily. This is so critical because moving energy downward through the body seems to regenerate the sexual energy better than anything else.
7. Yang thinking. Stay out of victim thinking, think positively, forcefully, clearly and in a more Christian direction. Indeed, accepting Christ into your life is extremely helpful for some people. It gives one’s life a positive direction, peace, rules to live by, and a general understanding of why things happen and what to do about it. It can help a person let go of anger and resentment, learn to forgive and move on. For more on this, read Yin-Yang Healing on this website.
8. Foot or hand reflexology. This may be helpful. The toes and fingers have many reflexes to the brain and the nervous system.
9. Follow a complete nutritional balancing program. This is quite essential in some cases. Otherwise, healing will only be partial as one will not obtain all the nutrients the body requires.