by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© March 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
WHAT IS A SOUL?
This information comes through guides or Holy Spirit. Souls are the most basic unit of consciousness in our physical world.
A soul consists of a very tiny wire that connects it to an oversoul and eventually to God or Source. At the end of the wire is a spark of life. The spark is covered and surrounded by 21 tiny “bodies” or structures that are composed of a very tough crystalline substance.
The 21 coverings or bodies blend together to form what looks like a tiny human being with eye sockets, a nose, a mouth, two ear openings, two arms, two tiny legs and rudimentary organs. It is all quite amazing!
For much more about souls, read Soul Science and other articles about souls on this site.
WHAT ARE TWINS?
Twin souls, also called twins in this article, are two souls, one male and one female, that were birthed at the same time by a special creative process in which oneness became twoness. In the first book of the Hebrew Bible, it says God made male and female. This is the same idea.
As a result, twins communicate well, work well together, and generally love being together. They are very tuned into each other.
Is this the same as “twin flames”? If it refers only to souls, yes it is the same. However, if twin flames refers to human bodies, then it is usually not true. That is, it is unlikely that the main soul or entity soul of a person is paired up with a physical body whose main soul is its soul’s twin.
Is this the same as “soul mates”? The phrase soul mates usually means anyone with whom you get along very well. It does not necessarily mean that your bodies contain twin souls.
Some believe that soul mates are souls with whom we have spent time in the past. As a result, we know these souls well. They are our ‘friends’, a concept that matters a lot to souls.
DO TWINS OFTEN MEET AS PHYSICAL PARTNERS?
To answer this question fully requires some elaboration. Twin souls can both be in one physical human body, or they can be in separate physical bodies. One or both twin souls can also be associated with the body of an animal or a plant.
Also, a twin can be the main soul of a human body, or it could be one of trillions of souls that help operate and control the body.
It is uncommon for a set of twin souls to be in the same body, but it is possible. It is also uncommon for two twins to be the main souls of two bodies that are married or in a close relationship. The reasons are:
1. There are trillions and trillions of souls.
2. Souls can live anywhere - on any of trillions of planets, in outer space, in plants or animals, or even in the oceans inside a fish.
However, now and then two people who are married each contain one of twin souls. Usually, they are both not the main soul, but are other souls that live in the body. This can help keep a marriage or other relationship going and vibrant.
HOW DOES ONE KNOW IF ONE IS WITH ONE’S TWIN?
This is not easy. However, if both twins are the main souls in two bodies, in most cases, they like many of the same things, and they tend to think similarly.
An unusual way to tell is that the hair mineral patterns of the couple will be very similar, especially if the two are about the same age. However, the woman will have a faster oxidation rate than the man, in our experience.
CAN ONE HAVE MORE THAN ONE TWIN?
No. There is only one twin soul.
DO TWINS ALWAYS GET ALONG WELL WITH EACH OTHER?
Most often, they get along very well because they think alike and often they like the same things. Rarely, they do not get along for several possible reasons:
1. Background. Their backgrounds are occasionally so different, having lived on different planets, or at different times in history, or something else, that they do not relate well to each other.
2. Experience. Even if the twins were both on the same planet at the same time, one twin may have worked as a top scientist, while the other may have ended up locked in a dungeon or prison for years. When brought together, they may not immediately relate to each other’s life at all.
3. Trauma. One or both twins can be so traumatized that it makes relating to anyone difficult.
WHY IS THE TWIN CONCEPT IMPORTANT?
It is important because:
1. The soul twins share certain energies that combine in very favorable ways.
2. Twins make excellent team members for each other. They always seem to look out for one another, even if they are somewhat selfish with others.
3. It is possible to connect with one’s twin soul while you are in a physical body. This greatly increases happiness, healing, intelligence and development. For example, if one’s twin souls are both inside your body, often you will be happier and much more able to live on your own than a person who does not have both of his or her twins inside.
4. Twins communicate very well with each other.
CAN TWINS BE FRIENDS?
Yes. And they are usually very good friends, work associates, or even just acquaintances over the telephone, for example.
CAN ONE TWIN BE MORE “ADVANCED”, KNOWLEDGEABLE OR MATURE THAN THE OTHER?
Yes. However, this usually does not last. This is due to their different experiences in bodies. However, they soon start exchanging experiences and memories, and soon they are at a similar level.
At times, one twin must go through certain maturing experiences to catch up with the other.
ARE THERE “FAKE” TWINS?
Yes. Often, psychics tell people they have found their twin, when this is not the truth.
What sometimes occurs is that a mischievous soul such as a discarnate entity has confused things. It might even impersonate one’s twin. An entity might do this to confuse, deceive, or mix up a person. Sometimes, the entity wants to have sex with the person, or ruin their marriage, for example.
As a result, one must be very careful about twins! Do not just accept what a psychic tells you. Always use your best judgment.
Always ask a lot of questions of anyone you meet before you start dating, and definitely take time to learn about a person before agreeing to have sex with him or her. Please beware of this serious problem.
IS YOUR TWIN SOUL YOUR “OTHER HALF”?
NO. You are complete as a person with a body. You don’t “need” your twin to be complete, and you don’t anyone to be complete. You are a child of God, and with God as your Father In Heaven, you are complete.
ARE THE TWINS ALWAYS JOINED BY A SILVER THREAD OR CORD?
Yes, or at least in most cases. This greatly facilitates communication between twin souls.