PROLONGED ERECTIONS, OR EJACULATORY PROBLEMS
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2016, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
Some men are reporting a number of unusual reproductive symptoms that doctors are unable to diagnose. Some have hormone imbalances, but this does not fully explain the symptoms.
1. Sudden ejaculations with no stimulation or provocation.
2. Prolonged erections for several hours that can wake them up at night.
3. Premature ejaculations, meaning it happens with very little stimulation.
4. Ejaculations that occur without a full erection of the penis.
5. Perhaps combinations of the above, or other erectile symptoms.
The cause. The cause appears to be a deficiency of a special zinc compound that is not found in many foods, and is not found in any zinc supplements.
Zinc has much to do with male reproduction. In other words, this may be a nutritional deficiency disease.
Solutions. The needed zinc compound is found in certain food products. I suggest adding these to the diet – some every day. Have at least two of the following every day:
- Real Salt brand of sea salt, made by Redmond in the USA.
- Icelandic, a spring water from Iceland. It is sold at some supermarkets.
- The leaves and stems of the cauliflower plant. Cook these until soft. The cauliflower itself is ok, but the compound is found mainly in the stems and leaves - and not in the “flower” or core of the cauliflower.
- Sanguinaria root (blood root) tincture in alcohol. Use up to half a dropperful daily. If the taste is too bad, other herbal tinctures that contain the substance are chives, holy basil and hydrangea. Only use the herbs as long as you need them, as they are all a little toxic.
- Green onions. Cook these until soft.
- Blue corn chips.
- Chia seeds – just have a small amount such as ½ teaspoon daily. They must be ground up in a coffee grinder or with a mortar and pestle. Do not mix them with any liquid. Just eat the powder alone. These are also somewhat toxic, so use them only until your symptoms improve.
- George’s Aloe Vera Juice.
- Holy basic and chives.
Correction is not immediate, but these should help. I welcome feedback on this subject.