TWIN SOULS OR TWIN SPARKS
By the Writers Group
© December 2016, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
WHAT IS A SOUL?
A soul is a very tiny spark of life surrounded by about 20-30 tiny bodies made of a very tough crystalline nature. The exact nature of the spark is somewhat mysterious. The soul is the most basic unit of consciousness in the physical world.
WHAT ARE TWIN SOULS?
Twin souls, also called twins in this article, are souls that were formed together at the same time. Souls are always made in pairs. One is always male, and the other is always female.
They have most of the organs of a human being, including the sexual organs. They do not reproduce sexually, however, and they do not have sex, either.
Twin souls together form very special relationships because they are very tuned into each other. They truly are “one’s other half”. They tend to get along very well. When mated in bodies, they make excellent husbands and wives.
NAMES FOR TWIN SOULS
Various authors use different names to describe twin souls. Just calling them twins is excellent. Other accurate names are twin sparks or twin flames.
The name soul mates is not accurate because anyone can be your friend and/or mate.
DO TWINS OFTEN MEET AS PHYSICAL PARTNERS?
No. The reasons are:
1. There are trillions and trillions of souls.
2. Souls can live anywhere - on any of trillions of planets, in outer space, in plants or animals, or even in the oceans inside a fish.
3. To meet as physical partners usually means that two twins would need to be the main souls or entity souls of both a man and woman of similar ages. A human body has trillions of souls inside. To have this particular arrangement is rare.
4. Twins can “meet” when they are not in charge of bodies, but are inside of two physical bodies who are together in space and time. The reason the word meet is in quotes is that the twins in this case don’t really meet each other because they are stuck in the bodies they are associated with.
However, they can communicate with each other more easily when they are in close proximity, and they love being close to one another and having the bodies interact with each other.
For this reason, some people may mysteriously become “best friends” if each body contains one of a pair of twins. This is somewhat more common, although it is also rather rare.
WHAT IF THE BODY IN WHICH ONE TWIN LIVES IS MUCH OLDER OR MUCH YOUNGER THAN THE BODY IN WHICH THE OTHER TWIN LIVES?
Sometimes, in a friendship or potential marriage situation, one twin or even both will not want to get together because of age differences. This usually goes away when both twins understand that age in a relationship really matters very little.
Age might affect the sex life if the older one is very sick and dying. But really, human relationships are not about age, and should never be about age.
Sometimes, an older person is not as wise as a younger one. At other times, an older person has as much or more energy and health than a younger one. So getting over the false idea that age matters is important for some twins.
If there is a huge age difference between the twins, such as when one is a small child and one is a mature adult, then they could join as parent and child, for example.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWIN SOULS ARE BROUGHT TOGETHER?
1. Each twin can be in charge of a human body, but this is rare, as explained above.
2. Both twins can share one body. This is nice for the twins, who can be together inside the one body. Here they can help each other a lot. Usually, it works better if the male soul is the main soul of the body, while the female soul helps, sort of behind the scenes. However, at times, the female soul is in charge of a female human body and the male soul is in the background helping her.
3. In some cases, neither twin is in charge of a body. Instead, both twins reside in a body as helper souls. Here they also help one another, which is excellent.
HOW DOES ONE KNOW IF ONE IS WITH ONE’S TWIN?
This is not easy. However, if both twins are the main souls in two bodies, in most cases they like many of the same things, and they tend to think similarly. This is not always true, however, depending upon the past experience of each of the twins. Thus it is difficult to say that one is definitely with one’s twin soul.
CAN ONE HAVE MORE THAN ONE TWIN?
No. There can be only one twin spark or twin flame. In contrast, there can be a number of “soul mates”, which just means that these are souls with whom we have spent time in past lives. As a result, we know these souls well. They are our ‘friends’, a concept that matters a lot to the soul.
DO TWINS ALWAYS GET ALONG WELL WITH EACH OTHER?
Most often, they get along very well. They have a similar “vibe”, so this really helps. Rarely, they do not get along for several possible reasons:
1. Background. Their backgrounds are occasionally so different, having lived on different planets, or at different times in history, or something else, that they do not relate well to their twin.
2. Experience. Even if the twins were both on the same planet at the same time, one twin may have worked as a top scientist, while the other may have ended up locked in a dungeon or prison for years. When brought together, they may not immediately relate to each other’s life at all.
3. Trauma. One or both twins can be so traumatized that it makes relating to anyone difficult.
WHY IS THE TWIN CONCEPT IMPORTANT?
It is important for a number of reasons:
1. Having one’s twin nearby facilitates healing, happiness, love and development. The twins seem to share certain energies that combine in favorable ways for these purposes.
2. Certain abilities are much greater when twins are involved with each other. For example, twins can learn to broadcast energy out to the world much easier than other types of partners.
In order to broadcast, one must develop what is called power on this website. Twins can help each other develop this much faster than those in other types of relationships.
3. Twins make excellent team members for each other. They always seem to look out for one another, even if they are somewhat selfish with others. Twins work together in unusual ways. That is, they seem to blend very well in work situations of all kinds.
4. Twins usually make excellent marriage partners. There are many possible reasons for this, but perhaps the main ones are that twins tend to think alike, enjoy many of the same activities and pursuits, and they both tend to want the same things. This usually makes for a wonderful marriage partner.
THE MARRIAGE OF TWINS
Having said this, the twin marriage relationship is usually very intense and is not for everyone. It is not a superficial “shack up” type of relationship. It is profound, deep, involved, and is like being with yourself. She or he knows you intimately, so there is no getting away with anything unreal, superficial or phony.
She or he is also usually quite psychic in regards to you. So you can’t lie, cheat, steal or do anything without your twin knowing about it. Some people love this, but others do not like it!
WHAT IF ONE OR BOTH TWINS ARE MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE WHEN THEY FIND OUT THEY ARE TWINS?
This is an individual matter. Sometimes, a twin must remain in a marriage to someone else to fulfill obligations to a child, perhaps, or for some other reason. In this case, the other twin must just wait for their twin to get old and for the marriage to end with death.
However, in many cases, twins will decide they really want to be together, so they will leave their marriage. This is one reason for divorce, although it is not a common reason for divorce.
CAN TWINS JUST BE FRIENDS?
Yes. And they are usually very good friends, work associates, or even just acquaintances over the telephone, for example.
CAN ONE TWIN BE MORE “ADVANCED”, KNOWLEDGEABLE OR MATURE THAN THE OTHER?
Yes. This happens all the time. This is due to their different experiences in bodies. Usually, when they get together, however, they start exchanging experiences and memories, and soon they are at a similar level.
At times, one twin must go through certain maturing experiences to catch up with the other. This is fine, and circumstances can be arranged to allow this to occur quickly.
WHY DO TWINS TEND TO GET ALONG AND WORK TOGETHER WELL?
There are several reasons:
1. They tend to think along the same lines and have similar personalities, even though this may not be apparent, at first.
2. They tend to work the same ways and enjoy the same activities.
3. In a mysterious way, they can communicate deeply and are somewhat psychic with each other. This means they can read the thoughts of the other, so they function well together.
ARE THERE “FAKE TWINS”?
Yes, and this is a problem. Many psychics tell people they have found their twin, when this is not the truth.
What sometimes occurs is that a mischievous soul such as a discarnate entity has confused things. It might even impersonate one’s twin. An entity might do this to confuse, deceive, or mix up a person. Sometimes, the entity wants to have sex with the person, or ruin their marriage, perhaps.
As a result, one must be very careful about twins! Do not just accept what any psychic tells you. Always use your best judgment, and always ask a lot of questions of anyone you meet before you start dating, for example, or before you even think of having sex with a stranger. Please beware of this serious problem.
IS YOUR TWIN YOUR “OTHER HALF”?
You have both halves of yourself. You don’t “need” your twin to be complete, and you don’t anyone to be complete. You are a child of God, and with God as your Father In Heaven, you are complete.
A more accurate statement is that God is your true soul mate. Your twin is your best friend, and one who knows you and loves you in a way that few can do. However, many can serve as your friend, husband or wife in this life.
CAN A MALE AND A FEMALE TWIN BOTH BE IN ONE TYPE OF BODY (EITHER MALE OR FEMALE)?
Yes. Twins can both be in male bodies or in female bodies, although this is rare. In fact, there are some advantages when this occurs. There will usually not be a romantic attraction. However, there can be a close friendship and understanding that is rare among friends.
One advantage of both twins being in male or female bodies is that twins sometimes like having sex so much that it depletes them. So if the sexual part of the relationship is not there, then they are healthier.
Also, in some ways, the body influences the way a person thinks. Two men, or two women, think more alike in some ways than a man and a woman. So some souls might like this advantage of having your twin in a body of the same sex.
Would they be homosexuals? Some readers wonder if having one’s twin in a body of the same sex as yours would cause homosexuality. While this is possible, it is rare. First, it is rare to be around your twin, at all, in any way. This was explained earlier.
Second, most homosexual relationships are based on trauma. This is nothing like a friendship based on being twins. So it would be extremely rare that this would occur.
If this were to occur, it would still not make homosexuality a healthy situation. The souls would need counseling, and perhaps other solutions are possible, such as just living as friends. Another possibility is they could enjoy Down Hugging, which is not sex.
ARE THE TWINS ALWAYS JOINED BY A SILVER THREAD OR CORD?
Some people claim that souls all have a “silver cord” or “silver thread” that connects them to their twin. To my knowledge, twin souls do not necessarily have any type of physical connection between them.