LOVE AS RADIANCE
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© September 2022, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
II. Love As The Radiant Force
III. The True Order Of The Universe
This short article introduces a basic theme of life. It is sometimes called one science because it is about the only force in the universe. It is also about the true order of our universe.
This knowledge is old, but it is not taught widely at this time. We hope this article will begin to change this situation.
DEFINITIONS OF LOVE
The word love can have different meanings. One can arrange them according to the 7 system:
1. Physical preference, desire and at times, addiction. Some people say, “I love beer” or “I just love rock n roll music.” Some people “love smoking marijuana”. They may mean they are addicted to it.
This “love” means one enjoys something that is basically physical and they believe assists their survival.
2. Emotional infatuation. Some use the word love to mean an emotional, romantic or sexual infatuation or involvement. When they say “I am in love”, they mean they are infatuated with another person, or perhaps with an animal, or a place. One can be infatuated with anything, even a house or an automobile.
3. Ego love. At times, love means stroking or satisfying the ego. The ego mind or lower mind loves power, security, control and a certain type of orderliness. You see such “love” in government and any authoritarian system.
4. Fraternal love. This is love of others such as loving your friends, family and work associates. The Bible recommends this type of love. It is the beginning of a more creative and better kind of love.
5. Love as a creative expression. This is loving creative activity. It can be “a love of art”, for example, or of business, or loving being married.
This is different from loving your wife or husband. It is loving the idea of partnership and teamwork and sharing.
6. Love can be an intellectual involvement or attachment. One can love a concept or an ideology. This “love” is primarily at a mental level.
For example, some people love the earth and are environmentalists. Some people love liberty.
In fact, this is how some people love their religion. They love the rituals, the singing and dancing, and visiting with their friends at church. It may seem religious, but really it is more intellectual.
7. Love is the radiant force in the universe. In the Ebre language, which is the language spoken on many worlds, this is the only meaning of the word love. All the other kinds of love (#1 through #6 above) are likes and dislikes, but not love.
The Love of the Creator radiates to all space and brings to life all things. Let us explore this in more detail.
II. LOVE AS THE RADIANT FORCE
This is the idea that Love is the only motive force in the universe. It is the radiance of the Creator. It is not personal or “human”, although all human beings can re-radiate some of it.
It has nothing to do with emotions, friends, romance, desires, likes or feelings. Instead, it is the main force in the universe. This is the theme of this short article.
WHAT IS RADIANCE?
One force. This kind of love is a power or force. In fact, it is the only force. It is not opposed by a second force, as are most forces. It is simply the one force of God. It is the same as the light of God that some people believe in and refer to.
God is one. The idea that God is one – (stated in the first commandment given to Moses) derives from understanding this kind of love as the only force in the universe. It is not divided into a force for a sun god, a moon god, and so on. It is just one force.
The organizing force. This force is organizing, orderly and anti-entropic. Anti-entropic is a physics word that means it is the opposite of random.
Teleology. This force creates life, increase the complexity of organisms, and promotes higher life and organization wherever it exists. A fancy way to say this is that it is characterized by teleology, or a healing and loving intent. For details, read Teleology.
The down force is the one force of love. This is why we recommend the Pulling Down Procedure so much. Some of our clients understand this and we want everyone to understand it.
There is no up force. If one's energy is not moving downward (from the head to the feet), it is only because there is a deficiency of the down force that you can correct with the pulling down procedure and the down lifestyle – down walking, down eating, down hugging, down sex and more. Coffee in enemas, and the other development procedures, are helpers.
III. THE TRUE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE
Understanding love as radiance and love as the only force in the universe is understanding the true order of the universe. If our planet and her people are to survive the current problems, they need to embrace the true order of the universe. So this is an important topic!
For more details about love as radiance, read The Real Self. This book expands the idea of Love As Radiance into a whole philosophy of living.
Analysis * Saunas
* Books *
Detoxification Protocols * Courses * About Dr. Wilson