THE CALL TO AWAKEN
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© November 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The following is a broad outline of development and development programs. It is a spiritual path that is ancient.
It is the same path that was and is still taught in a number of monasteries and convents around the world. The main difference is that this website is for people who do not live in a monastery or convent, but who wish to develop at home.
This is easier in some ways, and more difficult in other ways. One need not give up one’s worldly life. However, there are more distractions, detractors and other obstacles than if one lives a monastic life.
Tibetans call it the golden path of development. Some others call it Gnosticism or esoteric Christianity, Judaism or Islam.
ELEMENTS OF THE PATH
A development program can appear to be quite similar to other nutritional healing programs. However, this is not true. They differ in the following ways:
1. Development programs are based on a bioenergetic and balancing healing paradigm. This is very different from the diagnose-and-treat paradigm used by conventional and most holistic and natural physicians and nutritionists. This topic is discussed in more detail in an article entitled Visiting Doctors on this site.
3. Development requires a wholesome and somewhat traditional lifestyle. This is to conserve energy and to promote healing and development. For details, please read A Healthy Lifestyle.
4. Development programs require hair tissue mineral testing, a method that is rarely used in regular medical care. Blood, urine or kinesiological testing cannot be used. For details, read Introduction To Hair Mineral Analysis.
5. Development often requires detoxification and development procedures that are not used by most physicians. These are described in the Procedures Handbook and in separate articles about each procedure.
6. Development causes a restoration of the body to its original etheric blueprint. All healing does this to a degree.
However, development programs do it more than other programs. For more on this topic, please read Anti-Aging And Etheric Reset on this site.
7. Deep healing involves retracing and purification reactions. These are occasionally annoying and even scary, though they are benign about 99% of the time and, except in rare cases, require no medical intervention.
In fact, for most people, the way is fairly easy, and the yolk is light. There is much assistance available to help you make this commitment to yourself, and to help you stay with it.
8. Development does much more than remove symptoms and diseases. Indeed, over a period of years, it regenerates the body.
Healing the body of acute and chronic symptoms is only the beginning of what development science offers. Much more important, is to set in motion genetically programmed changes in the body that expand brain capacity, strengthen the immune response, and can cause a much longer, and happier life.
These aspects of development are discussed in detail in a set of articles under the heading of Development.
THE CONCEPTION OF DEVELOPMENT – A CONCISE STATEMENT
The following axioms or principles describe the essence of development. The call to follow a development program is nothing less than:
1. I choose to awaken from every obstacle to the presence of power, love and light within my being.
This is a mighty statement. We have been told repeatedly that to achieve our vast potential at this time in history, the most critical obstacles to remove are nutritional deficiencies, so that is why the program’s focus is on diet, lifestyle and supplementation.
Another obstacle to remove is multiple types of toxins that are in all the bodies. This is not easily done! Most everyone has too much of two dozen toxic metals. Most everyone also has too much of hundreds, if not thousands of toxic chemicals in the body.
Most everyone also has too much ionizing radiation, and often several dozen chronic infections that need healing. Most people also carry a load of toxic thoughts. Some also have harmful emotional patterns that need healing, as well. The bodies are also weak in terms of enzyme strength, and this shortens the lifespan and affects every aspect of life.
Healing all of this is a lengthy process, so the sooner one begins, the sooner you will see results. We love to work with children. To produce healthy babies, we love to work with young girls and women before they become pregnant. However, one can begin the process at any time.
The statements below help support the statement above:
2. I choose to take full responsibility for staying with this program. This statement is about commitment. It means that one is willing to do the program on one’s own (with the help of a practitioner). One cannot insist upon constant support from husbands, wives, friends, parents or others. There just are not a lot of people who understand the program well enough at this time.
Taking full responsibility also means that if a problem arises on the program, you choose to seek help from your development practitioner, rather than just run to friends or even medical personnel who usually understand very little about the program.
We find that this level of responsibility is absolutely necessary for success.
3. I choose to avoid or oppose any and all obstacles that get in the way of following the program.
This statement is about the idea of vigilance. Vigilance means that one must monitor one’s desires, thoughts, and actions. The goal is to avoid making decisions that slow the process of awakening and development.
Many people begin a development program with good intentions. However, they allow someone, or some event, to interfere with their program.
For example, a family member, a friend, a television program, or a well-meaning doctor may intentionally or even unconsciously pressure you to quit your program. These others do not understand the program, but they claim to know what it is and what is wrong with it.
At other times, the sabotage is due to not wanting to be different from one’s friends or family. Still other times, a person does not want to endure what are called purification reactions or flare-ups that can occur during the healing process.
4. I choose to maintain a loving and forgiving attitude toward all who would oppose my following this program. This is needed because otherwise one can feel resentful toward others who do not understand what you are doing. Such negative emotions always slow progress.
HELPING OTHERS BY HELPING YOURSELF WITH DEVELOPMENT
As one follows a development program to free the body and mind from its nutritional deficiencies and toxicity, one helps create a vibrational frequency or field of energy into which many more people will be called forth. As a result, they will experience the same deep healing of mind, emotion and body through this program.
In this way, one’s efforts are automatically amplified and multiplied. In other words, one’s efforts in this area always make it that much easier for others, perhaps those with less willpower or less understanding, to follow in your pioneering footsteps, until the vibration of all are raised on planet earth.
A SPECIAL KIND OF SUFFERING
Following a development program involves a high degree of discipline, faith, trust and more. One learns this as one moves along on the program. It all amounts to a kind of suffering.
However, it is not a suffering that just demoralizes and discourages one. In fact, quite the opposite occurs if one stays with it long enough. The program reverses damage to the body and mind, and deep regeneration of the body occur leading to much more joy in life.