by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© August 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Definition. The word master, as the word is used on this website, means:
1. A person who has developed himself or herself to a certain degree.
2. A person who has achieved a certain level of maturity and wisdom.
The concept of masters is not a new one. It is spoken of in the Bible, where Moses and Jesus, for example, were often addressed as “master”. The word is also used in more ancient spiritual writings, and in other religious texts around the world.
DEVELOPMENT SCIENCE AND MASTERS
Development programs have, as their longer-term goal, training people to become masters. This is another way to understand nutritional balancing. The articles on the website are part of this training.
There are many websites that speak of the masters. Please beware that some of them are real, but many are not.
Unfortunately, there are those who don’t want people to develop. They own dozens of websites and organizations around the world. They claim to revere and train masters, but they mix truth with fiction.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A MASTER?
In most case, one must follow a nutritional balancing program for at least 25 years, and usually for twice that long. It should not take this long, but most bodies are so malnourished and toxic that the first five to ten years are spent renourishing and detoxifying the body.
Women. Women move slower than men, in general, in the path of becoming a master. This is for many reasons described in a separate article entitled Women And Development. This does not mean that women are less fit to become masters, and there are plenty of women masters. However, it is a warning for women that they will need to work a little harder, at first, to overcome this handicap.
Later on, women actually have an easier time progressing on the path of mastership than men. However, at first, things move a little more slowly.
For this reason, many women find it helpful to marry as they can do down sex regularly, which moves them along faster. It slows down their husbands, but this is temporary and he gets a loving companion in the process.
WHY BOTHER BECOMING A MASTER?
In addition to lengthening your life a lot, there are other advantages.
- The body becomes much healthier, which makes life much more enjoyable, safer, and more fun, in general.
- You will develop special abilities that make life far more interesting, exciting and amazing. The first of these that most people develop is telepathy. This is the ability to send and receive messages through thought alone. It is like having a two-way radio in your head and is quite amazing.
- You will receive more and more help and protection from other masters who are ahead of you and are there to help you progress.
- The brain will function much better, with improved memory, enhanced thinking, and more.
DOES THE SOUL BECOME A MASTER, OR DOES ONE’S BODY BECOME A MASTER?
They overlap somewhat. The main or entity soul definitely can develop, and does. In addition, other souls that operate the body called the director souls and other souls can also develop.
The body itself becomes what is called conditioned. This means that it becomes healthier, more pliable and flexible, and functions better. Other changes take place within it that are detailed in other articles on this website about development. For details, read the section of articles on this website about Development.