By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© October 2016, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
Observations on several thousand clients are:
1. Mild cases of tuberculosis are somewhat common in the American and European population. The people do not have obvious symptoms, and it is not visible on a chest x-ray.
2. Skin testing is variable. According to the medical literature, skin tests will be positive even if a person was just exposed to tuberculosis. This may be true, or perhaps the test is positive because the person has a mild case of the disease.
3. The condition may be contagious.
4. A complete nutritional balancing program will eliminate the disease. This is much better than a long course of antibiotics, which makes the body much more toxic.
Complete elimination of tuberculosis may require up to 10 years on a nutritional balancing program, depending on how chronic and serious is the condition.
5. A common symptom when retracing tuberculosis with a nutritional balancing program is night sweats. This is a classic symptom associated with tuberculosis.