by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© March 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is solely the opinion of the authors and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
This is a rough time for babies and young children on planet earth, and specifically in the United States and perhaps Europe. Here is why:
1. Malnourished and toxic mothers and fathers. This is the beginning of the problems for babies. Anyone considering having children, particularly young women but also young men, needs to go on a development program with one of our Approved Helpers to prepare for child-bearing. Otherwise you are not healthy enough, no matter how good you look or even feel. That is our experience.
We cannot recommend just Òeating wellÓ and taking a few supplements, or going on an herbal or some other nutrition program with or without a doctorÕs help. In our experience, these are not nearly as good as a development program. Going on a development program, preferably for a few years, but even for a few months before pregnancy, can make all the difference in the world for your baby.
2. Sadly, most pediatricians. Pediatricians will always be helpful for a small number of problems of babies and children. However, we find they are decidedly harmful for most children. Problems caused by pediatricians include:
- Promoting and giving vaccines. These are horrendous, especially for the babies and children – but really for everyone. When will the charade end and people be told the truth that vaccination is the main cause of autism – a terrible scourge that is ruining the lives of millions of children worldwide.
Vaccines cause other disabilities, as well, and now and then cause death. The harm done by vaccines far outweighs the benefits, no matter what the propaganda in the media reports.
- Promoting low-fat diets for babies and children. This is totally wrong for most babies and children. Most babies are fast oxidizers. They absolutely require some good quality fat or oils with every single meal.
When babies and children donÕt get enough fats and oils, they suffer a lot. Many become hyperactive or develop attention deficit. The lack of quality fat at this critical time also can delay development and cause many other problems for them.
Please do not buy into the low-fat myth for children. It is wrong. The opposite it true, in fact. The real culprit in many childrenÕs health problems is the lack of fat and feeding children fruit, fruit juices, grains, rice milk, soy products, and other sugary or starchy products when the need is for good quality fats or oils.
- Allowing or even promoting junk food diets for babies and children. Too many pediatricians either donÕt realize the harm of feeding low quality food to babies and children, or donÕt want to take the time to find out what children are eating and correct all the bad food habits.
These include eating candy, cookies, ice cream, soda pop, French fries, ALL fast food such as McDonalds, cold cereals, juices, sugar, honey, syrup, rice milk, soy milk, processed meats, macaroni and cheese, ramen noodles, white bread especially (we recommend no bread), raw vegetables (they need to be cooked), and many other packaged and processed food items.
- Telling mothers to stop breastfeeding when babies reach six months to one year of age. Ideally, babies need breast milk for about 3 years, and no less! Their digestive systems are simply not designed to eat adult food until this time.
The problem is that most mothers are so unhealthy that their milk is inadequate for their babyÕs health and growth after about age 6 months to one year. The answer is for mothers to go on a development program.
Then their milk will be excellent and most babies will only require a supplement of ¼ to ½ of a runny egg yolk after around age 6 months.
However, almost all pediatricians tell mothers to stop breastfeeding after 6 months or so. This is awful advice. Babies can still use and need some breast milk, even if the mother does not improve her health and needs to add some adult food at this time, which is not ideal. Stopping breastfeeding entirely at 6-12 months damages the health of millions of babies and toddlers.
- Prescribing too many antibiotics and other medical drugs. These are toxic and often not needed. However, many doctors give them out like water to babies today. For example, medical studies of ear infections show that conservative treatment, rather than antibiotics, reduces repeat infections. However, antibiotics are the rule.
OTHER ATTACKS ON BABIES
3. The illegality of raw milk. This is another horror. Raw milk is superior to pasteurized milk. It always has been, and it always will be so. Babies and children who cannot breastfeed, or are done with breast-feeding, need the highest quality milk, not the pasteurized and homogenized junk they are forced to drink today.
The big dairies do not like the competition from raw milk. Their cows are unhealthy and pasteurization is needed for their milk, so they impose it on the entire industry. Pasteurization also allows them to control milk distribution better.
4. Antimony in childrenÕs bed sheets and even in polyester pajamas. Antimony is added to most polyester textiles, clothing and other products today. It is a severe poison for babies and children, who seem to absorb more of it than adults, perhaps because of their faster growth rate. Please lobby to have this poison metal removed from all polyester clothing and fabrics.
5. Daycare. Daycare may be needed if a mother must work. However, it is not good for most babies and children. The reasons are:
a) Disease. Daycare spreads diseases like nothing else. Children at this age are often ill, and they put everything in their mouths. They also touch, spit and drool on each other and everywhere. This spreads many germs around the daycare center easily.
b) Junk food. Too many daycare centers offer the children candy, cookies, cake, soda pop, ice cream, fruit and fruit juices, and more that is not good food for babies and children.
c) Rough handling. Being in charge of half a dozen or more babies is not easy for anyone. Many daycare workers are doing it as a job, and they are not sensitive enough to the needs of babies, in particular. This is not a criticism of daycare workers, many of whom are wonderful, but it is just a fact of life when there are many babies and young children together all day, every day.
d) Missing Mom or Dad. Babies and children need to be with their parents, especially when young. They do not need all the noise, smells, poopy diapers and all the rest that goes with most day care centers. If possible, raise your baby and child yourself. Do not use daycare centers, if possible.
6. Fluoride drops or pills for babies and children. This is another powerful toxin that is not needed if a baby or child is fed correctly.
7. Toxic baby lotions, shampoos, soaps and other products. Please, only use baby safe products around and on your baby or child. DonÕt just buy whatever they sell. Read labels, and if you cannot pronounce it, donÕt buy it. This is not a guarantee, but it is a step in the right direction.