by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© December 2020, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Table Of Contents
Confusion About The Definition
Nutritional Balancing Research
II. WHAT CAUSES HOMOSEXUALITY?
IIA. MALE VERSUS FEMALE HOMOSEXUALITY
III. PROBLEMS WITH HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR THAT FEW TALK ABOUT
IV. DEVELOPMENT AND HOMOSEXUALITY
V. HAIR MINERAL ANALYSIS AND HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR
VI. HOMOSEXUALITY IN CHILDREN
VII. LYRICA AND HOMOSEXUALITY
VIII. LEGAL ASPECTS
Definition. The word homosexual refers to a sexual orientation, identity, or behavior in which a person prefers sex with someone else of the same sex.
Confusion about homosexuality. There is confusion about the definition of homosexual, in part intentionally promoted to confuse people:
- Some people promote the false idea that if a person is not interested in sex with someone of the opposite sex, then the person is homosexual. This is not true!
Some people are simply less interested in sexual relations than others. This can be due to hormonal factors, childhood trauma, soul desires, or other factors.
- Some say that if a man is more feminine in his appearance, behavior or likes, or if a woman is more masculine in her appearance, behavior or likes, that these people are homosexuals. This is not true. Appearance and even one’s likes or dislikes can be due to hormonal factors, upbringing, or other environmental, soul or genetic factors.
Development science findings. A few years ago, we began receiving phone calls from homosexual clients that their development program was causing them to change their sexual orientation to heterosexuality. Some were quite upset. No attempt was ever made to influence anyone’s sexual orientation.
The change in orientation may have to do with improvements in the balance of zinc and copper, or due to the release of traumas, or it could be due to something else that we do not understand at this time.
II. WHAT CAUSES HOMOSEXUALITY?
The above would lead one to believe that biochemical factors are an important contributor to homosexuality. Possible factors are:
1. Mercury toxicity. This is common in our society. Here is a recent article about birds. Perhaps it applies to human beings, as well. https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science
2. Sexual fluid craving. A common phenomenon today is that women, in particular, but also some men, crave sexual fluid. If a woman craves female sexual fluid or if a man craves male sexual fluid, it easily makes the person think that he or she is homosexual.
The root cause of sexual fluid craving, in our view, is nutritional deficiencies. Trauma can be the trigger, but trauma always causes nutritional depletion.
3. Distorted sense of smell. Nutritional imbalances and rape seem able to alter a person’s sense of smell. As a result, our homosexual clients tell us that men smell like women and women smell like men. This is terribly confusing for both men and women, and homosexuality is often the result. This fact is not discussed very much. This can switch after one has followed a development program for a few months or longer.
4. A biochemical imbalance involving copper and zinc. The balance of zinc and copper in the body relate closely to secondary sex characteristics. This includes one’s attitudes and feelings about sexual orientation. Many, if not all homosexuals have too much copper and not enough zinc.
Many children today are born with this imbalance due to biochemical imbalances in their mothers. This is seen on the hair tests of some children. It is not well known among medical and psychological professionals, in part because they don’t use hair mineral testing to assess body chemistry.
This is not a genetic error, meaning it is not in the genes or chromosomes, as many people contend. Instead, it is a congenital abnormality. The word congenital means present at birth, but not genetic. Congenital imbalances are mainly due to nutritional problems in the mother, or perhaps the presence of toxins in the mother’s body that affect the growing fetus.
This imbalance can explain how even small children can act and think in a homosexual or transgender way, and it may be corrected with a development program.
5. Past life issues, perhaps. The soul inside a person have lived in other bodies in the past. Their memories of past life experiences can cause homosexual tendencies, especially in children. Children often have some memory of past soul experiences.
For example, let us say that many of the main souls or director souls of a person lived in a female body in the past, and now they are in a male body. Memories or feelings from their past experience can cause the person to be attracted more to men than to women. This may sound odd, but it is possible. For quotes from the Bible on the subject of multiple lives or reincarnation of the soul, please read Soul Science on this website.
III. MALE VERSUS FEMALE HOMOSEXUALITY
Some believe that homosexual behavior among women is different than that between men. Among the women, there is no penetration of the body, and it does not involve the anal area, an unclean area of the body that is not designed for sexual activity.
Based upon these differences, some say that homosexual behavior among women should be accepted better than that between men.
While there are these differences between male and female homosexual behavior, there are still problems with lesbianism (derived from name of the Greek Island of Lesbos):
- The orgasms still spin the energy centers backwards, which is harmful for health and slows development.
- There is often loss of souls and nutrients with sexual fluid loss.
- Energetically, the bodies do not complement one another.
- Down sex is not possible between two women.
For these reasons, we cannot recommend lesbianism. Women who cannot find excellent men to marry are better off remaining single, rather than live in unhealthy or even dangerous marriages. It is fine for two or more of these women to share a home as roommates. However, it is best if the relationship does not turn sexual.
IV. PROBLEMS WITH HOMOSEXUALITY THAT FEW TALK ABOUT
Statistics indicate that homosexuality is associated with much more disease in the body, a shorter lifespan, and more psychological difficulties. This important knowledge is deliberately suppressed by those pushing a homosexual political agenda. Among the social problems are much higher levels of violence.
V. DEVELOPMENT AND HOMOSEXUALITY
Homosexual behavior is always harmful for development. This is because all ordinary sex with orgasm is harmful for development. In addition, the energetics of homosexual sex is incorrect. Homosexual partners’ energy fields do not blend well. This also retards development. Common homosexual habits of losing a lot of sexual fluid also impede development.
In contrast, Down Sex is very beneficial for development. However, one cannot do this with someone of the same sex.
VI. HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR AND HAIR MINERAL ANALYSIS
Certain hair mineral patterns are common in those who have homosexual behavior. Hair must not be washed at the laboratory for accurate results. At this time, we only recommend using Analytical Research Laboratories for hair testing, as the other labs are not accurate enough. Common patterns associated with homosexuality are:
1. Calcium/magnesium ratio greater than 13.5. This pattern is called spiritual defensiveness. It indicates a lifestyle imbalance of some kind that is interfering with one’s health. The pattern is seen with homosexuality, drug use, extreme job stress, in some cases of poor quality relationships, or if one has a bad attitude of some kind. For more information, please read Spiritual Defensiveness.
2. Copper level greater than about 3 mg%. Elevated copper can affect hormone levels and is associated with secondary sex characteristics. Primary sex characteristics are one’s anatomy and physiology, whereas secondary sex characteristics have to do with one’s sexual attitudes and sexual preferences.
Note that many conditions can be associated with an elevated copper level, not just homosexual behavior.
3. Sodium/potassium ratio less than 0.9. With this pattern, fast oxidation is also often present and the calcium/magnesium ratio may be normal or a little low. This is an extreme chronic stress pattern, and sometimes associated with trauma and abuse. This mineral pattern may also occur with chronic infections or other conditions, but often it is associated with homosexuality, especially in men.
VII. HOMOSEXUALITY IN CHILDREN
More children today are born with homosexual leanings. Most doctors and therapists believe this is “genetic”. Our experience with development programs completely discredits this idea. We find that these leanings go away in almost all cases if a child or adult follows a development program. This would tend to prove that the situation is not genetic.
One must ask, why would babies and young children have homosexual leanings? In fact, the reasons are not difficult to find. We will divide them into three categories:
I. Congenital chemical imbalances in the children today. Most babies are born today with significant biochemical imbalances. These are often very clear if one performs a hair mineral analysis on newborns or young children.
These imbalances are called congenital, which means present at birth. They are directly caused by chemical imbalances in the mothers. They do not involve the DNA, so they are not “genetic” in nature, although they can affect RNA production, transcription and protein biosynthesis. As a result, they may show up on genetic tests.
II. Biochemical insults to children occurring after birth. The other cause for homosexual leanings that affect babies and young children consist of a set of serious insults or injuries to the body that occur in most children after they are born. The sources for these include:
1. Vaccination. This introduces toxic metals such as aluminum and mercury into young, vulnerable bodies. It also introduces stray viruses and other toxic chemicals into young bodies. For much more on this subject, please read Vaccination – A Medical Abomination and other articles on vaccines on this website.
2. Low quality breast milk. Sadly, the impact of a sick mother does not end at birth. Most breast milk today is low in zinc and too high in copper, among other imbalances. Some is contaminated with pesticides and other chemicals, as well. Breast feeding is still best, but all lactating mothers need a nutritional balancing program, or most of their breast milk will be of inferior quality.
3. Poor quality formula. Many babies are given “junk” commercial formula that does not even supply the basics of good nutrition. This is a crime, in fact.
4. Atrocious diets after weaning. Too many young children are given soda pop, white bread, sugar, honey, fruit and fruit juice that is far too sweet and sugary for their delicate bodies, “junk” food with hundreds of chemicals in it, and few fresh, cooked vegetables that they all need desperately.
5. Use of pharmaceutical drugs. The ‘antibiotic routine’, as some call it, often begins during the first year of life and never stops. This is just one class of toxic drugs that we find are very rarely needed if a baby is nourished and cared for properly.
Many babies are on several drugs, all of which damage the liver and kidneys a little, especially with immature bodies. Few doctors realize that there are alternatives because they receive little or no training concerning these alternatives.
6. Other chemical exposures. Babies may be exposed to hundreds of toxic metals and chemicals through the air they breathe, the water they drink, the food they eat, and what they touch with their hands and their skin.
III. Past soul experiences that are carried over into this life. The soul lives for thousands of years. At times, it can become confused or traumatized and this can carry over to the present body the soul inhabits.
The combination of all the above seems to be what causes the homosexual leanings in children and adults, not genetics. If homosexuality were genetic, it would not respond to a nutritionally-based program, such as that which we offer.
Note, however, that most nutrition programs will not reverse these leanings because they do not go deeply enough to correct the causes.
VIII. LYRICA AND HOMOSEXUALITY
Some people say that taking the medical drug Lyrica may kill homosexual desires. We don’t know why it works, but it can.
Problems with taking Lyrica are that it is toxic and may have significant side effects. It also does nothing to correct one’s body chemistry and build health. In fact, it makes the body more toxic.
The fact that a simple medical drug may change one’s sexual preference would tend to indicate that homosexuality is not genetic, but rather is a biochemical imbalance.
IX. LEGAL ASPECTS
A profound change has taken place in the United States in the past two years (2012-2014). Ever since a Supreme Court decision that found parts of the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional, courts throughout the land have been striking down state bans on homosexual marriage. Let us examine this more closely.
What the Supreme Court of the United States did in 2012 was essentially to make up or concoct a civil right of homosexual marriage. This is important to understand.
This right is certainly not in the US Constitution, upon which document the court is supposed to make its decisions. Nor is this idea in the Common Law Of England, which is the basis for American law. This system of law is based mainly on the Bible, which specifically prohibits homosexuality.
So the court made it up. This is an egregious breach of their power and reach. Making up rights in not their job.
I hope this will be corrected, and the state bans on homosexual marriage will be resurrected, or put back into force of law, if the people of the states want it.
Another article on this website about homosexuality is Why Not Homosexual Marriage?