by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
©January 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Definition. Open water is a very interesting type of water that has a larger bond angle than other types of water. The bond angle is the angle between the two hydrogen atoms in the H2O. This gives it special properties.
Should you drink it? We only recommend drinking open water by itself if you are developed to about Stage 10. This is very rare, and requires remaining on a complete nutritional balancing program for about 25 years. For details, read The Stages Of Development. The reason is it is too low in minerals.
However, everyone can benefit their health by adding about 10-12 drops to every liter of your regular drinking water.
WHAT DOES OPEN WATER DO?
1. A wetting agent. This means it makes water more able to carry nutrients, oxygen and everything else into the cells of the body. This property also assists the removal of all waste products out of the cells. This is a great benefit.
It works by an osmotic mechanism. This means that it exerts an osmotic pressure that tends to move substances in and out of the cells better.
2. Disinfectant. This water does not support pathogenic organisms well at all. The main reason is that it vibrates at a very high rate, too high for most bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and other harmful micro-organisms to survive within.
Also, the water is low in minerals, and this discourages microbial growth.
3. An amplifier. Open water appears to be able to amplify the effects of many nutrients, hormones, minerals, and even drugs. This also has to do with its property of making water wetter and to be a penetrating agent. Other mechanisms may also cause this.
4. An etheric remedy. An etheric remedy means that the product is especially beneficial for those who have some degree of etheric development. At the present time, this includes mainly adults over about age 20. However, it is beginning to include more and more children, as well.
The effect of the water is to clarify, detoxify and enhance the etheric envelope or etheric body of a human being.
5. De-densification or etherealization of the body. Open water can help move the body to a less dense state. This is different from just removing toxic metals and toxic chemicals from the body, with which this water helps, as well.
II. MORE DETAILS ABOUT OPEN WATER
HOW TO OBTAIN OPEN WATER
The only recommended way is to buy Ice Age Premium Glacial Spring Water (from Canada).
This is a brand of spring water sold in many health food stores around the world. If it is not available in your local health food store, you can buy it at Amazon.com.
HOW TO USE OPEN WATER
1. For Drinking. Put 10-12 drops in a liter of spring or tap water. You may also add it to all other beverages, as well.
2. At your feet while sleeping: Place one to three bottles of Ice Age Spring water about six inches away from where your feet are when you sleep.
- If you are over about 5’10”, put the bottle(s) on a chair or small table placed at the foot of the bed.
- If you are less than 5’10”, put the bottle(s) under the covers at the foot of the bed.
- The bottle(s) must be at or near the height of your feet.
- Ideally, never place the bottle on the floor, unless your mattress is very thin and you sleep close to the floor, as on a thin pad.
- If you use more than one bottle, put the other one or two directly behind the first one. There is little or no benefit to using more than 3 bottles.
Many people will feel a slight tingling sensation when they do this. This is a movement of subtle energy downward from the head to the feet that helps speed up development.
Development is a primary objective of nutritional balancing science, and this is a very simple, inexpensive and easy way to speed it up. For details, read Introduction To Development.
Stopping and starting: The tingling sensation will continue for a few hours and then suddenly it will stop for an hour or so. Then it will resume again. It will stop again after a few hours for an hour or so and then resume.
This is normal and is how the water functions in this application. The action of the water stops after a time in order to allow the body to “catch up” with some of the effects of the water.
3. At your feet during the day: Place one, two or three bottles of Ice Age Spring Water about six inches away from your big toes while you sit at your work desk, or while sitting anywhere. That is all that one needs to do.
Most people will feel their toes begin to tingle a little after a few moments when the water is placed near the feet. If you want a more powerful effect, place up to three bottles, one directly behind the next, with the first one about 6 inches from your big toes.
4. As a carrier agent: Open water will carry other substances into your body very efficiently. In this regard, it is like DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide), a more toxic chemical that has this property as well.
Therefore, if you take liquid remedies of any kind, you may add a drop of open water to the product, and it will be carried into the body faster and more efficiently.
5. As a carrier agent topically: Open water will also move creams, lotions, and salves into the body through the skin faster. You may add a drop or two of open water to the cream or product you wish to apply to your skin before putting the product on the skin.
6. As a carrier agent for vaginal implants, coffee enemas, eye drops or nose drops: Adding a few drops of open water to an enema or VCI will make the procedure more effective.
7. For plants: Open water is fabulous for all plants. It will not hurt any of them. Just add a few drops of it to your bucket or watering can before you water your plants. This will help the plants absorb more nutrients from the water and from the soil in which the plant lives.
8. For animals: Open water is excellent as a carrier agent for all animal food, and medications. Just add a few drops of it to all pet food and liquid medications for animals. You may also add about five drops to a dog or cat’s water bowl. This will help the health of the animal.
1. Do not use open water as your daily drinking water unless you are developed to stage 10 or higher. It is too low in minerals and will eventually demineralize the body.
2. Store open water in a glass, plastic or ceramic container. Metal containers are not as good.
3. Do not sleep with a jar of open water near the upper part of your body, such as the shoulders or head. This will move subtle energy upward from your feet to your head, which is the opposite of the proper flow of subtle energy.
4. Ideally, do not store open water in containers with rubber or silicone seals. The water will pick up odors from the seal and will not taste as good. However, the water is still perfectly good.
5. For babies and children. Open water is not for children and babies to drink because it is too low in minerals.
III. OTHER TOPICS
PHYSICAL AND OTHER PROPERTIES OF OPEN WATER
Bond angle. Water is a triangular molecule made of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen. This is a very unique arrangement in which the hydrogen atoms repel each other, creating a peculiar phenomenon called the bond angle or hydrogen bond angle. Most water has a bond angle between the two hydrogen atoms of about 94-100°.
Open water has a bond angle between the hydrogen atoms of about 110-114°. Thus the water molecule itself, or H2O, is more open, for which reason it is called open water. This is the secret to many, though not all of its properties.
A reduced boiling point and easier to dissociate into hydrogen and oxygen. This interesting property has many possible industrial uses, and is used in the body as well to hydrate and oxygenate it better. In other words, it is possible that the body can dissociate the water molecule to free an atom of oxygen much easier with this water.
HOW TO STORE OPEN WATER
Ice Age water will keep well in the plastic bottle in which it comes. Exposing the bottle to sunlight for about one minute after storage is helpful to reactivate the water.
DRINKING WATER BASICS
What to drink. Most all adults need to drink at least three quarts of water daily. Other beverages do not count. Children need proportionately less depending on their weight and size.
The best types of water are either spring water or carbon-only or sand-only filtered tap water. The best type of water to drink is quality spring water. Either buy it at the grocery store or health food store, or visit www.findaspring.com. There you may find a spring near you where you can get spring water free of charge.
The next best type of water is usually carbon-filtered tap water, even if filtered with an inexpensive filter such as a Britta pitcher filter, sold in the supermarkets. The trouble is that tap water is loaded with toxic metals and chemicals in some areas, so it is not quite as good as a quality spring water. Also, in some nations, tap water is not safe to drink at all.
Do not worry about the plastic jugs in which spring and distilled water are sold. I am familiar with the problem, but it is not a major issue, in my experience. Plastic poisoning from reverse osmosis water is far worse.
Drinking water to avoid. Avoid all reverse osmosis water, “drinking water”, “purified water”, Aqua Fina, Dasani and others made with reverse osmosis water. This type of water does not seem to hydrate the body as well. It appears that the plastic RO membrane damages the water in some way. Also, one gets plastic toxicity from the RO membrane – much worse than any residue from drinking spring water from plastic jugs. Also, RO water is demineralized and will remove minerals from the body and not provide any.
Avoid distilled water. The reason is that it is lacking minerals, which everyone needs today.
Avoid alkaline water from alkaline water machines. The water is usually passed over platinum plates, and platinum is one of the most toxic metals in existence. Most alkaline water is also very yin in Chinese medical terminology. This is okay for a short time, but not for more than a month or two.
Many people are severely dehydrated today. Either:
1. They do not drink enough spring water or carbon-filtered tap water.
2. They drink RO or other water that unbalances them or does not hydrate them well.
3. They consume substances that cause further dehydration. These include alcohol, sugars or caffeine, all of which tend to dehydrate the body to some degree. Sugars includes eating a lot of fruit or fruit juices.
For more on drinking water, read Water For Drinking on this site.