HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR PROGRESS
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
Ó February 2015, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
This is a summary article of how to enhance your progress on a nutritional balancing program:
1. Eat more cooked vegetables. Very few people eat enough cooked vegetables. Every adult needs about 9 cups daily of cooked, not raw vegetables, or more. A meal of nothing but cooked vegetables would be excellent for most people.
Have 2 root vegetables daily, 2 cruciferous vegetables daily, and one or two portions of green vegetables daily. Vegetables such as cooked spinach and other greens, for example, along with broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables, are very mineral-rich and easy to eat a lot of.
2. Rest more. Most people do not go to bed early enough and do not rest and sleep enough. Everyone needs 9-10 solid hours of sleep, plus a nap in the afternoon. More is excellent and often needed for healing and spiritual development. Relaxing is also an excellent idea every day. Just sit very comfortably or put your feet up and relax on a sofa, for example.
3. Skip all wheat, fruit, sugars, alcohol and food additives. If you don’t follow the diet exactly, at least eat many more cooked vegetables and reduce or preferably eliminate all products made with wheat products and sugar in any form. Also reduce all food chemicals and eat only real foods, not prepared and manufactured food items.
Fruit does not work well today. Read Fruit-Eating for more details.
4. Move your spine each day. This is done best by taking a 30-minute gentle walk and doing the Spinal Twist procedure every day, at least once.
Another idea is to use a backswing or inversion table. Be sure to just rock back and forth gently, inverting the body to about half way down. You do not need to hang fully upside down, and it is not even that helpful. You do not need to swing vigorously, either.
Gentle yoga might also work if you move and twist the spine gently only. However, most people are injured with yoga! Do not do any inverted postures, do only very gentle restorative yoga, never bounce in a posture, and protect your neck, knees and other more delicate body areas.
5. Drink more spring water or carbon-only filtered tap water. This is a large fault among some clients. Please do not drink reverse osmosis water, which is also called “purified water” or “drinking water” in the markets. It does not hydrate the body well enough, and lacks the correct minerals. I also observe some ‘plastic poisoning’ when a person drinks a lot of it. I do not observe any toxic problems drinking out of plastic spring water bottles, however, although some people don’t like them.
I suggest drinking about a quart of water in the morning upon awakening. Then drink two more quarts during the day. For most people, that is a total of 3 quarts or 3 liters daily. Children need less, but they, too, need to drink enough water. Young children usually drink enough, but teenagers often do not drink enough water (and not soda pop, kombucha, coconut water, juice, or tea). The caffeine in tea or coffee, if you drink more than one cup a day, tends to dehydrate the body.
6. Do your saunas, coffee enemas, foot reflexology and meditation daily. This cannot be overestimated in importance. These procedures are very powerful, although they may seem so simple. Do not forget them or downplay them, as they tend to move people along 50 times faster.
7. Do your best to enjoy your nutritional balancing program. It will make it much easier. Perhaps do it with a friend, or do other things to make it enjoyable.
For more excellent suggestions, please read Success With Nutritional Balancing on this website.