by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© January 2023, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
The development program often causes the release of traumas. This is one of its finest features. Trauma retracing is an unusual process in which temporary symptoms may occur as one releases traumas with the development program.
Releasing trauma can occasionally be traumatic. This just means that as one retraces and removes a trauma, healing reactions can occur that are not always pleasant. They may include bad dreams, various physical symptoms from itching to retracing of infections, anxiety, anger, depression feelings and more.
This article specifically discusses how to recognize, understand and handle retracing reactions related to traumas – both those traumas that you know about and those of which you are not even aware.
II. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT TRAUMAS
MOST PEOPLE ARE TRAUMATIZED
This is our observation, especially for women. Most, if not all women on earth, have been beaten, raped and poisoned by the alien group we call the Rogues on this website. For details, read Rape and The Rape Planet.
Very few women will speak about this because they are warned they will be punished severely if they tell anyone about it.
TRAUMAS LOWER ONE’S ADAPTIVE ENERGY LEVEL
Traumas always lowers your vitality or adaptive energy. Retracing is always about increasing your vitality and adaptive energy by some means. Development programs are very helpful because they, unlike most medical and holistic approaches, are designed specifically to increase vitality.
TRAUMAS ALL TEND TO MAKE THE BODY COLDER OR MORE YIN IN MACROBIOTIC TERMINOLOGY
Most traumas damage the body in an unusual way in terms of physics. They make the body colder. An older word for this is yin. This means empty, depleted, and too expanded. For details, read Yin Disease.
In terms of bio-energetics, the glandular system is depleted, hormone levels are usually lower, and this contributes to the symptoms that occur after a trauma of any kind.
Many perpetrators of traumas such as rapists, robbers, thieves, and others know about the above. One of their goals in causing trauma for another person is to lower the person’s energy and make the person more yin.
The development program is specifically designed to correct a lowered energy level and a more yin condition of the body.
III. HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE RETRACING A TRAUMA
Retracing a trauma is not always easy to identify. Some people clearly re-experience a memory of an old incident, accident, divorce, rape, mugging, beating or something else. Often, along with it they suddenly feel very angry, sad, lonely, horrified, depressed, very irritable or perhaps anxious. Sometimes they may feel pain in the body somewhere such as the joints or the pelvic area.
An odd symptom is that part of you is very present here and now, but another part of the brain is often back in the past – maybe even 20 or 30 years back. It is usually impossible to separate the two. If you live with a partner, however, the partner may be able to help you see that your anger, for example, is not about the present, but perhaps toward a parent who mistreated or molested you when you were a baby. This sort of splitting of the mind during retracing is very unusual and yet it happens in many cases.
In most cases, the feelings do not last long – perhaps a few hours to a day or so, and the next morning, perhaps, they are gone. This is often what retracing a trauma looks like and feels like.
More intense healing crises. In some cases, however, the feelings can be extreme. The bad dreams can be extreme, and one can feel horribly anxious, out of control, not present in the body very well, confused, foggy in the head, and rarely a person even feels like they are dying, perhaps. These more extreme symptoms are okay, but it is always wise to tell your development Helper about them and ask that I check:
1. Does your development program need changing? This can be the case, even if you just started it a few days or a few weeks before. The reason is that your body chemistry may have fundamentally changed.
We find that at times, the body chemistry has shifted. However, at other times, the symptoms are mainly psychosomatic and the body chemistry has not changed.
Psychosomatic. The word psychosomatic means that mental or emotional situations are expressed as physical symptoms such as rashes, headaches, fever or something else. The symptoms seem to be purely physical, but in reality, the cause is psychological or emotional.
2. Are there simple and safe remedies that can be applied to calm down the situation? First, let us discuss general remedies.
GENERAL REMEDIES FOR ALL TRAUMA RETRACING
1. Slow down the program. This may help, but not necessarily. One does this by stopping the supplements, for example, except perhaps the digestive aid and perhaps the omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D, although I suppose even these could “feed” the retracing reaction.
2. Drink more spring or carbon-only or sand filtered-only tap water. More drinking water may help because part or even all of the retracing involves the elimination of toxic substances from the body. At times, drinking more water has an amazingly calming effect.
3. Rub your feet and “pop” the toes. Doing a reflexology session can release blocked energies at all levels and can be most helpful in some cases.
4. Take an extra sauna or several extra ones. The hot, dry, yang energy of the near infrared lamp sauna, can be helpful to bring up certain emotional issues and help release them. If you don’t have a sauna, shine a reddish heat bulb on the chest or abdomen for an hour for adults and less for children. This is calming for some people and provides special frequencies that assist healing.
5. Extra coffee enemas are often helpful. Coffee enemas release toxins quickly and effectively. These can be helpful emotionally as well, perhaps because they move energy downward and inward, which are generally yang directions.
6. Do more of the Pulling Down Procedure. This particular meditation exercise for healing can help in dozens of ways to calm, center, ground, balance, relax the mind, and more.
7. Breathe deeply. This is often helpful. Lie down comfortably and breathe deeply for at least one-half an hour or up to one hour or more. This can also be done in conjunction with taking a short, gentle or perhaps slightly brisk walk.
8. Adjust and balance the spine. How to do some spinal adjustment safely at home is described in a separate article entitled The Twists, Pops, Pulls and Kicks. One can also visit a good quality chiropractor or osteopath.
9. Take a warm to hot Epsom salt bath. Place about 4 to 5 pounds of Epsom salts in the bath water and lay in it for about 20 minutes. Then lie down afterwards for at least an hour before showering off. This will permit your body to absorb even more of the salts. Do not do this more than twice a week, as it is somewhat yin. However, it is quite relaxing.
10. Distract yourself with some quiet music, watching a happy movie, perhaps or something else relaxing. Going out, talking with friends or other activities may help, but do not do anything that weakens or tires you such as vigorous exercise.
11. Have a good cry. Crying releases certain types of feelings such as acute sadness, but not others. Crying is not always easy or simple if one is living in a family with children, for example, who will not understand what you are going through.
Crying is also quite difficult for some people, particularly men and “strong” women. I had to put on a very sad movie in order to cause myself to cry, but it can be wonderful to relieve certain symptoms as you retrace old traumas.
12. Make simple modifications to your development program. Among these are taking more trauma buffers. As part of a development program, certain nutritional supplements seem to function as trauma buffers. These nutrients reduce the intensity of the feelings that come up as one heals the trauma.
Lecithin is the product we use the most. One can take up to nine 1200 mg lecithin capsules daily. Others are calcium and magnesium. These tend to “put a lid on things”, and help keep a person more relaxed and in control of the trauma release process.
13. Other. This might include speaking with a friend on the telephone, a bodywork or therapeutic massage session, or a professional reflexology session, for example.
MODIFYING A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN SIMPLE WAYS
Dietary changes. In general, for most retracing, eating more red meat, eggs and chicken, for example, are helpful after trauma. The simple reason for this is that when trauma occurs, it depletes the body of zinc, B-complex vitamins and other nutrients contained in meats and eggs.
Moving to a vegetarian or semi-vegetarian diet after a trauma in an effort to feel better is horrible and dangerous, by contrast. This is very important advice. A raw food diet is also usually very bad, because it makes the body more yin, which is harmful. Eating many cooked vegetables is very helpful, in most cases, because they contain many complex phyto-nutrients our bodies desperately need.
Supplement remedies. At times, changing your supplement program will take care of some trauma retracing reactions. Here are some simple changes that can be tried. A warning is not to take piles of supplements. This can confuse and make the body too yin:
1. For severe anxiety: Take more calcium, magnesium and zinc or Paramin. After rape, for example, more zinc is often needed. Another supplement for anxiety feelings is a supplement containing inositol, choline, and if you wish, adding some methionine and niacinamide.
2. For severe depression: Supplements can usually pull a person out of depression feelings much faster. The best, in my experience, are b-complex vitamins, up to 200 mg per day in extreme cases, and adrenal and thyroid glandular extracts (but not hormones).
I would avoid, if possible, high-dose vitamin C, which will help but is too yin. I would avoid most herbs because they will help, but may be toxic. I would avoid medical drugs if at all possible, too, as they are all toxic such as anti-depressants and others.
Homeopathic remedies. While these may work, we do not recommend them because they are much more yin in macrobiotic terminology. We would avoid homeopathy for this subtle reason.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF TRAUMA RETRACING
The following are common hair mineral patterns that occur as a person retraces a trauma:
1. One may go into a deep bowl pattern. One can feel completely held down and stuck physically, emotionally and/or mentally. It often occurs near the beginning of a trauma retracing. Sinking into a bowl or just ‘bowling’, which means moving closer to a bowl pattern, is a hair analysis pattern called “Into The Mud” or “Into My Issues”.
Some people feel better when this occurs, but it can cause feelings of fatigue, depression, exhaustion and even despair.
2. One may go into double low ratio pattern. This is actually retracing a type of impending death.
3. One may move into faster oxidation. This represents acute stress, feelings of anxiety, panic, fight-or-flight, extreme agitation or even excitement. It can be a need or desire to escape in some way. It may take months to come out of this pattern if the trauma was severe.
4. One may move into a four highs pattern. This also represents a more acute situation, a desire to fight back, and perhaps escape, run away, or it can represent a lot of anger. In acupuncture terminology it is a weak yang or yang rising pattern.
The Sting Or Fire Reaction is an unusual and uncommon healing reaction.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols