by Dr. Lawrence Wilson and Friends
© July 2020, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as diagnosis, prescription, treatment or cure for any health condition or disease.
CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
Who Wrote This Article?
Both Women And Men Experience Rape
Why Does God Allow Rape?
A Graphic Article
For Husbands And Other Friends
How Common Is Rape?
Who Experiences Rape?
Reading The Internet About Rape
Four Big Misconceptions About Rape
The Word Victim And A Wake-Up Call
Healing From Rape
Rape Affects Many, If Not All Areas of Life
CHAPTER 2. DEFINITIONS
Legal Definition Of Forcible Rape
What Rape Does Not Legally Include
Kinds Of Rapes
Baby and Child Rape
Other Words That Often Mean Rape
CHAPTER 3. PROFESSIONAL RAPE
Who Is Behind These Rapes?
Rogue Goals Of Rape
The Smack And Out Of Control
Beating The Head And Body
CHAPTER 4. THE EFFECTS OF RAPE
A. General Effects
Other Symptoms Of Rape
Degrees Of Severity Of Rape
B. Specific Effects
1. Nervous System Effects
2. Musculo-skeletal Effects
3. Nutritional And Toxic Effects
4. Endocrine Or Glandular Effects
5. Immune System Effects
6. Subtle Energy Effects
7. Reproductive Effects
8. Cardiovascular Effects
9. Soul Effects
10. Effects On Unborn Children (or Transgenerational Effects)
- Patterns on Hair Mineral Tests
- Phobias, Paranoia And Other Scars
- Producing Energy Vampires
- Loss Of Faith In God
- The Hatred Body
- Eating Disorders
- Lying And Living A Double Life
- Loss Of Dignity And Trust
- Desire For Pregnancy
- The Masturbation Habit
- Sexual Imbalances And Sexual Identity Problems
Effects Upon Creativity And Expression
- Marriage To The Rapist
- Conversion To Political Liberalism
Spiritual, Religious and Subtle Energy Effects
- Disturbances In The Subtle Energy Systems Of The Body
- Energy Vampirism
CHAPTER 5. RAPE SITUATIONS
The Most Common Rape Situations
Rape Situations – about 40
Non-Rape – But It Feels Just Like A Rape
Sex, Yes – But Is It Rape?
CHAPTER 6. WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ATTACKED
Should You Resist?
What To Do After A Rape
CHAPTER 7. PREVENTING RAPE
Minimizing The Risk Factors For Rape
Correcting The Energy Centers
Radiate, Rather than Absorb
Ways Women Invite A Rape
Cautions To Help Prevent A Rape
Errors Parents Often Make
Checking Your Daughter’s Vagina
Other Ways To Prevent Rape
Preventing Another Rape
CHAPTER 8. HISTORICAL, LEGAL AND RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVES
A Brief History Of Rape Punishment In Early America
Proving Rape In Court
Why Is Punishment For Rape So Light?
Doing Away With The Death Penalty
Private Property Rights And Rape
Privacy Loss And Rape
Religion And Rape
CHAPTER 9. CULTURAL, PHILOSOPHICAL AND BIOCHEMCIAL PERSPECTIVES
Social Media And Rape
Sociological Effects Of Rape
The “Liberal” Or “Loose Sex Culture”
Why Rape Is Increasing
Understanding Rape Philosophically
CHAPTER 10. OTHER RELATED TOPICS
False Rape Accusations
Real Men Don’t Ever Seduce Or Rape
Dreams About Or After A Rape
CHAPTER 11. RAPE OF MEN
Methods Of Raping Men
Male Rape Situations
CHAPTER 12. BENEFICIAL OUTCOMES OF RAPE (by those who have experienced them)
CHAPTER 13. WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
APPENDIX – MAKING YOURSELF A TARGET
CHAPTER I. INTRODUCTION
Who wrote this article? A large group of people helped with it, and they continue to make suggestions and improve it. When changes are made and new material added, a new copyright date is placed above so you can check the new material.
Healing from rape. This article describes rape. Healing from rape is the subject of a separate article, Healing Rape.
Both women and men experience rape. Most of this article is about women. However, to read about the rape of men, click here.
Why does God allow rape? This is a vital question because rape turns many people against God and against the Bible. They think, “If there were a God, He would not allow this. So there must not be a God, or God no longer cares about us.”
This becomes an excuse for one to remain full of anger and hatred for the rest of one’s life, instead of forgiving and moving on. It is important to understand that human beings are given free will. God does not cause or necessarily stop rapes.
This is a real problem when one embarks on a development program to heal from rape. This program will undo the effects of rape. However, one must forgive and move on. Holding on to resentment will stop progress on the program because eating the correct food or taking the correct supplements will bring up very ugly feelings. For details, read I Want The Program Not The Feelings.
Graphic. Some will find this article very upsetting, disgusting in places, and violent. That is the nature of rape. One cannot write about it accurately without some violent passages. Parents should check this article before allowing their children to read it. Our reasons for writing the truth also include as a warning for young women, who often ignore the warnings of their parents and others in regard to their dress and behavior around boys and men.
Another reason is we believe the legal system does not punish rape nearly harshly enough. It is treated as just another assault, when in fact it is much worse than other assaults. In fact, rape is a method of wrecking entire societies and must be punished according to the laws regarding treason, not assault. Treason is punishable by death or life in prison in many nations.
Healing with this article. To help heal from a rape, we suggest reading this article from start to finish 10 times or even more. Read it until it is boring. The idea of this is to retrace your experience in a safe and controlled manner.
The goal is to become very familiar and somewhat bored with the entire subject. This helps some people move on from a rape experience.
FOR HUSBANDS AND OTHER MALE FRIENDS
Many women would like men to know some basics about women’s bodies in regard to rape:
1. Never “go long”, or continue with sexual intercourse for even a minute after your partner has said she has had enough. Always listen to your partner and always obey immediately!
A woman hates it when you go on after she has had enough. If the man wants more sexual thrills, he can masturbate. She can use her hands to help, if needed. But never go beyond what your wife wants, even for a few seconds.
2. Her body is much more delicate than yours, especially the sexual organs. Please always be aware of this and never treat the area roughly.
3. Rape is an ever-present danger for all women, particularly those under 30. All men need to understand this and must protect women, all of the time.
This is greatly appreciated by all women, including your employees, friends, strangers you meet, and, of course, your partner. Never just tell a woman, “I am busy. You can walk home alone.” Give her a ride or accompany her, or find a way that she does not have to be alone.
4. After a rape, your partner needs you to be there for her. A good partner is extremely helpful for healing from rape. Please just do what she asks as she heals from her trauma.
She may not want to have sex for a while. Please put up with this and understand that her body has usually been seriously injured, and she needs time to recover. More on this general subject is found in the article entitled, Intimacy Talk For Men.
5. Men who seduce women are just like rapists, only they do it using trickery instead of brute force. Don’t seduce!
THE SECRECY OF RAPE
Quality information about rape is difficult to find because:
- Rape is a silencer, especially the technique called “the crack”, which is explained later in the article. It is a torture technique that is among the most painful and horrifying.
- Most of the time, women who experience rape are warned that they must never tell anyone about it, or it will happen again and it will be ten times worse. Some are told that if they tell anyone, the rapist will kill their entire family.
- Rape is very embarrassing and shameful for most women to talk about.
- Almost all women minimize their rapes, and may deny them altogether.
Reporting. Government statistics estimate that 20-30% of women experience rape. However, only about 5% or less of rapes are reported. Combining these two statistics yields a much higher number of rapes.
Really, how common is rape? We don’t know of any areas that are completely safe from rape. We estimate that 70-90% of all women in the Western nations have experienced rape. In the Islamic nations of the Middle East, rape is legal and 100% of women experience rape and multiple rape. For more on this situation, read The Women Of Arabia.
Who experiences rape? Rape occurs most commonly in the age group of about 13 to 25 years of age, but is not limited to that age group. It is a crime that cuts across all racial, national, cultural and socio-economic lines like no other.
The Internet and other writing about rape. There is much lying about rape by those who want to minimize it, cover up the real extent of it, and/or wish to reduce the punishment for rape. These websites and publications can appear very professional and are purely malicious.
FOUR BIG MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT RAPE
1. Rape can be benign. This is always a lie. Some believe that rape is sort of a prank that men play upon women for fun and pleasure. The truth is that all rapes are awful, especially for sensitive women.
2. All rapes are the same or similar. This is not true. A rape can be mild or extreme, somewhat fun or pure torture, short or long, total filth or somewhat clean. Also, the same type of event, such as a date gone wrong or a rape at a party, can be perceived very differently by different women.
3. Rape means that someone forces a woman to have sex, and that is all it is. This is a big lie. The light punishments for rape in most nations are based, in part, on this lie.
In the majority of rapes, a woman is violently assaulted, injured, forced to strip completely naked, beaten and otherwise abused, violated horribly – and sometimes killed.
4. Rape is often “an accident”. This is not true. We believe that in over 90% of rapes, the event is well planned and executed by professionals who know exactly what they are doing. A section below discusses professional rape.
THE WORD “VICTIM”
The word victim never appears in this article. The reason is that it is not a useful psychological stance. You are always a person of dignity and sovereignty. Also, you are always loved completely and deeply by your Creator. This is always the truth, and no one can change it, no matter what occurs.
We find it is very helpful to talk about rape and to take action against it. This does not mean to be stupid and physically try to resist a man who is twice your size or weight. This could result in your death.
However, there are many other ways to resist. The simplest is often to tell lots of people about your rape. During most rapes, the rapist tells the woman she must never talk about the rape. However, we do not think telling parents and others about a rape causes more rapes. Rape is a secret crime and professional rapists will often leave anyone alone whom they think will talk about it. This is one reason Christian women experience less rape – they more often talk about it with friends, family, pastors or others.
This is related to a political idea that there is an absolute value to liberty. Never give up your liberty and freedom of speech, ever! Cultures that deny liberty and permit the rape of women are always morally inferior cultures. The belief that all cultures and all societies are morally equal is wrong and a vicious lie.
RAPE AFFECTS MANY, IF NOT ALL AREAS OF LIFE
Rape is a complex crime that has to do with every level of human functioning from anatomy and physiology to sociology and religion. For this reason, and to keep this article shorter, we include links to companion articles on this or other websites that explain some issues in more detail.
CHAPTER 2. DEFINITIONS
Legal definitions. These vary from state to state in the United States, and are somewhat different in every nation. However, essential elements in the definition are:
1. A type of attack or assault.
2. The attack is directed to the area of the pelvic floor or between the legs, either in front or in back.
3. Involves penetration of a body.
4. May involve a penis. Some say that rape is penetration of the vagina or rectal area with any object at all, while others say it requires a penis. They contend that the use of other objects is a sexual assault, but not rape.
Assault. This is an attack on another, but not usually a penetration of the body and often not in the groin area. Rape is usually considered a more serious crime than assault.
Seduction. Seduction means joking, solicitation, bribing, tickling, and using other methods to induce a woman to have sex. Girls and adult women are no match for a good seducer. The only answer for a woman is to stay away from them.
We consider seduction the same as rape because it is so easy to seduce a woman or girl.
Seduction can be very sophisticated. Some sexual predators are even somewhat psychic and just ask the soul what she would like him to do that would feel really sexy and fun. She then becomes his easy prey.
Forced sex. Some would say that rape is forced sex, or sex without a person’s consent. However, difficulties with this definition are:
1. What constitutes consent? What if a woman silently goes along with a sexual advance out of fear? Is this consent?
2. What if an object that is not a penis is placed in a woman’s vagina? This is not sexual intercourse, but some would say it is rape.
Forcible rape is a legal term that means rape between two adults. This definition may apply to sexual intercourse that begins in a consensual way and then turns forcible. For example, after consensual sex has begun, the woman says, “I have had enough, please stop”. If the man keeps going, it becomes rape.
In most cases, sex that begins consensually and turns into rape cannot be prosecuted in a court of law unless there is obvious harm and damage, especially since it is one person’s word against another’s. If it is prosecuted, it may be charged as assault, rather than rape.
Statutory rape. This is a legal term that means any sexual intercourse, even consensual sex, between an adult and a minor child (someone under 18 years of age). The reason it is a crime is that according to the laws of most nations, a minor is not capable of making a conscious, informed decision about whether to have sex or not, even if the minor child initiates and/or consents to it.
What rape may not include. A number of situations are similar to rape, or can have similar effects. However, a court of law may not regard them as rape. Often, they are classified as molestation or assault. They include:
1. Penetration of the vagina or anus with a finger, tongue, or any object.
2. Whipping the penis or vagina.
3. Physical or psychological torture without sexual intercourse.
4. Stalking, seduction or other predation (discussed below).
5. Electronic or simulated rape. This is a dream given to a person during the night that one is experiencing a rape. These are common and have some of the same effects as an actual physical rape.
An energetic definition. Rape is an assault on the first energy center of a human body. Human bodies have seven major energy centers. The first energy center concerns survival, grounding, reproduction and the source of life energy. For details, read The Energy Centers.
Solo rape. This is rape by only one attacker.
Assisted rape. This is a rape that involves a second attacker who assists the primary one. However, the secondary attacker(s) do not rape the person. They only assist the primary attacker to carry out the rape.
Gang rape. This is rape in which more than one attacker actually rapes the person.
Group rape. This is rape in which more than one attacker rapes more than one person during the ordeal.
Random or haphazard rape. This is rape through a random encounter with someone who is intoxicated with liquor, or on drugs, or just psychopathic. It is rare, and to be contrasted with professional rape described below.
Capture rapes. These occur when a woman is grabbed and abducted or kidnapped. She is often raped, and then warned that she must live with the rapist or be severely beaten or raped again ten times worse. She may be locked up in a room or basement, or she may just be forced to live in a man’s house. Usually, there are repeat rapes with him, and maybe with others.
Repeat rape. This occurs in capture rapes, rape marriages, cults, and many other situations.
Professional rape. It is vital to know that almost all rapes are premeditated and carried out by professionals. These rapes are used to control planet earth by a group of people who are not from this planet. The next chapter, entitled Professional Rape, discusses this topic.
Passive or unconscious rape. This is any rape in which the person is unconscious or semi-conscious, so that one cannot resist and usually does not know for sure what is going on. These occur with some date rapes and party rapes and others in which a person is given alcohol or drugs to render her less conscious. She may fall asleep or pass out during the rape.
OTHER WORDS FOR RAPE
Domestic violence. Rape is a form of domestic violence if the participants are married or living together. Domestic violence may be defined as any abusive, violent, coercive, forceful, or threatening act or word inflicted by one member of a family or household on another.
Incest. This is sexual relations or marriage between two people who are forbidden to marry by custom or law. Incest can be of several types. Traditionally, it is the rape of a child by a parent or by one of the child’s siblings. It is a felony or serious crime in most nations.
The basis for making it a serious crime is partially genetic. Babies born to close relatives often bring forth genetic defects that would not otherwise be brought forth, causing unnecessary hardship for families and for society.
Incest, however, can also consist of sexual play between brothers and sisters. This is quite common.
Sexual abuse. Rape, or forced sex, is always a form of abuse. This means it involves an intent to do harm.
Sexual assault. This is a general term that means any attack on the private areas of the body. Rape is a sexual assault. However, sexual assault also includes unwanted touching, stripping off the clothing, forcibly placing fingers or other objects in a woman’s vagina or in a person’s anal area, whipping the penis or genitals, soiling the person, or beatings of various kinds. These are not technically rape because they do not involve sexual intercourse.
Sexual offense. This is a general term that often means a rape.
Sexual trauma. A trauma is an incident or situation that is so severe that one cannot resolve it easily. Rape is almost always a trauma, and usually a serious one. It often remains a burden for the rest of one’s life. It affects one’s thinking and actions for a long time, often causing neurosis, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other problems. A complete development program can help a lot, however. For much more on trauma, read Trauma Release on this website.
CHAPTER 3. PROFESSIONAL RAPE
WHO IS BEHIND MOST RAPES?
This section will upset many people, but it is the only way to understand what is going on in regards to rape today. The truth is that almost all rapes are carried out by professionally-trained criminals.
This is not “conspiracy theory” and it is not paranoia. It is the truth. A group of people, whose leaders are not from the earth, use rape as part of a massive program to control life on earth. Almost all rapes, called professional rapes in this article, are their doing. They use every imaginable situation from dentist’s and doctor’s offices to rape parties to do the deed.
On this website, we call these people the Rogues. In religious terminology, they are the satans or just satan. They are absolutely real.
Exopolitics. These criminals are extremely technologically advanced and are not from this planet. However, they control most activities on earth. If this sounds far fetched, it is not. The technical word for the situation is Exopolitics.
Rape is effective to achieve at least 15 goals of this group. These are described below. For details about the perpetrators of this crime, read The Rogues.
ROGUE GOALS OF RAPE
Some of the goals for rape may sound unusual. However, they are quite important, so please do not prejudge or dismiss them. The goals of rape are:
The stress of a rape quickly depletes the woman’s calcium, magnesium, zinc and other vital minerals. This starts to occur within minutes of the beginning of a rape.
This is called the fight-or-flight reaction. It is how our bodies respond to severe stress. For details, read Understanding Stress.
Once depleted, these minerals are difficult to replace unless one follows a development program. Just eating well and taking mineral supplements is not enough. For details, read The Concept Of Preferred Minerals.
This is an important goal of many professional rapes. The rapist may, in fact, tell the woman that he will “teach her some lessons”. The horror may include breaking her nose, an arm or a leg, putting a live mouse or snake inside the vagina, urinating and defecating on her and making her lie in it for hours, cutting her so she bleeds profusely, beating her viciously, or raping her for an hour until she “inverts”. This means the sodium/potassium ratio in the body tissues goes down very low and usually stays there for life. It is a horrible torture because the body never functions well again, especially the brain.
Other rape horrors include spitting, biting, tearing flesh, ripping off clothing, twisting limbs and many other maneuvers to cause intense pain. She usually urinates and defecates and must like in her own excrement and blood. Guns may be fired right next to her head, destroying her hearing and causing intense fear. Rapists may wave sharp knives or other sharp objects at her face and may stab her, as well. Occasionally he performs Female Genital Mutilation – usually with a dirty knife and no anesthetic.
Gang rapes are often the worst. They are much more embarrassing, more dangerous because the men can take turns and rape for hours, and because the woman is pinned to a bed or floor naked with legs spread, often unable to move and in constant pain. Instead of one man urinating and defecating and torturing, 3 or 4 are doing it at the same time.
One must ask, why is this done? One reason that the rapist may even explain to her is to thoroughly condition the woman to be completely obedient and controlled by men. It works. The woman learns quickly that she is inferior and must serve men, including have sex whenever a man wants it. We call that kind of “training” the rape society. This is the situation in some Islamic nations in the Middle East today.
Other reasons are possible. Some say the horror is “karmic punishment”. Some rapists tell this to women. It means that the woman’s soul at an earlier time harmed someone else, and justice is being done to balance things out.
Another possible reason is purely psychopathic or deranged criminal behavior due to biochemical imbalances in the brain and/or motivated by hatred of women for some reason.
DAMAGING THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
The autonomic nervous system has two branches, the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches. Normally, one should spend most of one’s time with the parasympathetic system activated. The sympathetic or fight-or-flight system is for emergencies only. Rape tends to keep a person in the emergency system, which is damaging to the body. For details, read Autonomic Health.
This is a critical reason for the use of rape. Development is the unfolding of the full genetic potential of every human being. It is not taught much today. However, we discuss it in a number of article on this website. Development is your birthright. Women who develop become a powerful force for good on earth. For details, read Introduction To Development.
PUTTING TOXIC METALS AND TOXIC CHEMICALS INTO THE BODY
Once depleted of vital minerals, a woman’s body easily absorbs toxic metals and toxic chemicals. The toxic metals replace the minerals that are lost due to the stress response. Many rapists understand this fact!
One reason rapists usually insist that the woman be completely naked is to make it easy for him to transfer toxic metals and toxic chemicals from his body to hers through his sweat and other body contact. Occasionally, he will insist that she drink a vial of poison, as well. The rogues are experts at the use of poisons!
This addition of filth to the women’s bodies affects her and she passes them on to her future children. It is one reason why most people on earth are nutritionally depleted and toxic. For details, read Everyone Is Toxic And Depleted.
SPREADING SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES TO HER, HER HUSBAND AND HER CHILDREN
Rape is the best way to infect a person with up to 100 sexually-transmitted diseases! This number is not an exaggeration, although medical books do not recognize this many sexually-transmitted diseases.
Women who experience rape take these subtle diseases home and infect their boyfriends, husbands and children. They may also spread the diseases everywhere when they touch things, hug and kiss friends and family, shake hands, handle food in the supermarket and at home, touch books at the library, and in hundreds of other ways. The goal is to make everyone sicker and thus easier to control.
This is a public health crisis. Medical personnel and most public health authorities the world over, are either not well-informed or are told to ignore it.
For example, we don’t recommend traveling where many other people have touched the seats and other areas, such as on airplanes, buses, and trains.
We also do not recommend sending your children to schools, if at all possible. They are all filthy and very hard to clean up. Teach your children at home, not elsewhere, and keep the house very clean. Use hydrogen peroxide as a spray and use it everywhere. For details, read Hydrogen Peroxide.
Keep an ozone generator or two running in your house to keep the air clean. Ignore the lies about the dangers of ozone. The rogues don’t want it because it kills germs. For details, read Ozonator/Ionizer Air Purifiers.
Always wash your hands after using any bathroom and wash them often during the day. Always shower daily and keep towels and clothing very clean. Use thin towels that you can wash every few days rather than thick towels that sit on the towel rack for a week or longer. All cushions should have simple covers you can take off an wash every week.
Never wear black clothing because you can’t see the dirt. Some day, we expect it will be illegal. Always wear light colors that show the dirt. Very few people understand this crisis, which is caused largely by rape. For details, read STDs, Clothing Color and Cleanliness.
WEAKENING THE NEXT GENERATION
All of the above assures that future children will be weak and sick. This makes them much easier to control. This is the situation of our babies and children today! For details, read Baby Attacks.
DAMAGING THE SPINE
A hard rape is often devastating for the spinal column. It easily causes chiropractic subluxations, which are subtle misalignments of the spinal vertebrae. These can be difficult to correct, even with chiropractic care. Medical solutions are often worse.
This horror just weakens women even more and often causes them to use pain killers that further damage their bodies and those of their future children. The problems can usually be undone with a combination of the spinal twist exercises and quality chiropractic. For details, read The Spinal Twists and Chiropractic.
MAKING THE WOMEN’S BODIES MORE YIN
Yin is a physics term in Chinese and in macrobiotic terminology that means colder, more expanded, and more broken apart. Today, all the bodies are too yin. Rape makes this situation much worse. For details, read Yin Disease.
Rape is superb for this purpose. This is discussed in several places in this article.
Fear slows down women’s development, damages the brain and body, can ruin marriages and damages all the women’s future children. Most children today are born afraid because of the rapes of their mothers. This is an important cause of disease and disabilities of children today.
Fear is one of the main weapons used by the rogues to control the people on earth. It is an ancient method of keeping people enslaved.
INSTILLING ANGER AND HATRED FOR MEN, SEPARATING MEN AND WOMEN
This is most important for women and men to understand. Rape is a deliberate attempt to paint all men as mean, cruel, unfeeling, sexual animals who only want to harm women. Some women express this openly. Most, however, don’t say what they are thinking. Even raping a few women can send the message to all women that all men are unsafe to be around.
This damages society far more than one might imagine. It weakens the bonds of marriage and friendship between the sexes. It also tends to damage the life of all boys, whose mothers resent them.
It can also damage the life of girls who are taught hatred of men by their mothers. This is an important reason why, if at all possible, young girls should have a good man in their home or at least a good man as a family friend.
REWARDING ROGUE AGENTS AND DEPLETING THEIR SEXUAL FLUID TO KEEP THEM UNDER CONTOL
Rape of attractive women is used as a reward for rogue agents who do what they are told. Rogue leaders may also order their agents to commit rape to deplete their agents’ sexual fluid. This helps the rogue supervisors to keep their agents under better control.
EXERCISING SOCIAL, ECONOMIC, POLITICAL AND OTHER TYPES OF CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION
Rape is excellent for this. It leaves few scars, instills fear and terror, can be used for brainwashing, and all this can be done very rapidly – in an hour or less. For details, read Brainwashing.
TORTURING WOMEN OR MEN TO OBTAIN INFORMATION
For this purpose and others, a special sling is often used to hold a person upside down, naked, with legs spread wide apart while the rape goes on. This is a very vulnerable and uncomfortable position that adds to the torture.
In these cases, the rape is often accompanied by beatings, cutting the skin and face, burning and/or freezing the skin, breaking the nose and limbs, and other horrors. This kind of brutality is common by the rogues, in fact.
That which makes the news such as water boarding is just the beginning of what goes on in many nations. Many governments, especially communist governments, use rape to wring information out of political and other prisoners.
TRAFFICKING WOMEN AND SOME MEN TO PRODUCE PROSTITUTES, SEX SLAVES AND OTHER TYPES OF AGENTS AND OPERATIVES
Trafficking is a very specific process of brainwashing and torture. It may require about 100 rapes.
It converts a person into a complete automaton under the control of an operative or pimp. The person can then be used for many purposes. These include serving in the government, operating or running a business or corporation, spying, prostitution, acting in pornographic movies, and more.
Human trafficking is very common and is a form of slavery that involves rapes. Most people have no clue how this works. The person looks fairly normal and can speak normally, so detecting a person who has been trafficked can be difficult.
MURDERING IN A WAY THAT DOES NOT LEAVE MUCH EVIDENCE
Rape is used to murder women in a way that leaves few marks other than bruises to the vaginal area, and these only if the rapist wants it. The cause of death is obscured and that is the goal.
Rape can also be used to shorten a woman’s life so that she dies young of other causes that are really related to her rape.
INDUCING SOME WOMEN TO MARRY
Rape is a way some men induce a woman to marry them. She may get pregnant from the rape, or just filthed up, and this is used to get her to go along with a marriage proposal. This is a very important reason why women must check out their dates very carefully. For details, read Dating. Some Mormon groups allow a man to rape a woman if he wishes to marry the woman.
PRODUCING HOMOSEXUALS, BISEXUALS AND TRANSGENDERS
Certain rape techniques can do this. The rogues like it because it upsets normal people and damages the fabric of society. For details, read Homosexuality.
WEAKENING THE ENTIRE FABRIC OF SOCIETY AND DESTROYING JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES THAT HAVE BUILT THE WESTERN NATIONS
This is an important goal of the rogues. Rape does this in many ways. This is due to all of the reasons above. For example, rape sickens people, makes societies less safe, causes women to hate all men, weakens the next generation, and confuses everyone.
Other unusual reasons for rape:
REMOVING ADVANCED SOULS AND SPECIAL GUIDE CREATURES TO DIMINISH INTELLIGENCE
We are not just flesh and blood, as is taught in the schools today. Souls are real and are the units of consciousness of human beings and animals. When a serious trauma such as rape occurs, some souls leave and the person no longer functions as well.
The breasts. Rapists often beat the lower part of the woman’s breasts during a rape. This can remove advanced souls that live in the breasts. Without these souls, a woman is less intuitive and often makes poorer decisions, especially about subjects such as dating and marriage. She may also be left somewhat cross-eyed.
The hearts. Also, during rapes women are often beaten in the middle the upper chest during a rape. This area of the body is called the triple hearts in acupuncture. These are subtle structures that connect the physical body with the etheric and other upper subtle energy fields. Beating the area removes some advanced souls that are needed there. When they are gone and replaced by inferior souls, a woman is less intelligent, less healthy and much easier to control. For details, read The Hearts.
The thighs. Rapists sometimes beat the woman’s thighs very roughly. The woman usually goes unconscious for a few minutes as a result. Women also have certain souls and Guide Creatures, unusual helpers that live in this area. Some of them often depart during these beatings. This leave the woman less intelligent and more confused. This is one goal of some rapes.
The knees and bottoms of the feet. At times, a professional rapist beats the knees and the bottoms of the feet. This is painful, as are all the beatings. They also leave the woman weaker in some way.
The head. At times, rapists beat the woman’s head. This causes some advanced souls to depart the body, leaving a woman less intelligent and less able to function mentally in other ways. A development program can help to restore all the souls that have been removed.
FOR BLACK MAGIC AND WITCHCRAFT
This is a more technical topic. However, rapes are used in witchcraft, and the rogues are masters of it. For more details, read Witchcraft.
TO MOVE SUBTLE ENERGY UPWARD
The correct movement of subtle energy through the human body is downward from the head to the feet. Rape moves energy upward, which is very damaging for health. For details, read Downward Motion And Healing.
EXTRACTING YIN ENERGY
This is a type of chemical that women produce during hard and prolonged rapes. The rogues collect this substance, which is a gas, and use it to poison the planet, to power certain weapons, and for other purposes.
MORE ABOUT PROFESSIONAL RAPE
Why rape works so well. The reasons rape works well are somewhat complex and have to do mainly with female anatomy and physiology. They are:
- Women are weaker, smaller and more fearful than men, so they are generally easy to abduct, restrain and control.
- Women experience multiple orgasms easily, and lose control of their bodies easily with repeat orgasms. This is used for brainwashing. This does not occur in the same way with men.
- Women generally remain conscious during rapes, which does not occur with men. This is due to the pleasure of the rape experience. Staying conscious is helpful for brainwashing.
- A woman’s energy field opens when she orgasms. This is used to “attach” a woman to the rapist, one of the primary goals of some rapes. This phenomenon is explained later in the article, and does not occur as much with men.
- Rapists can cause a very painful and scary response in a woman that they call ‘the smack’.
Normalizing rape. The rogues want rape decriminalized and, in fact, accepted as “normal’. They control most of the mass media, through which they promote a loose sexual value system that includes a lax attitude toward rape.
Appearance. Rogue agents can have any appearance. Some are large, brutish men. Others look like high school boys. Some even work as policemen (never open your door for a policeman who comes to the door. Just ask what they want.)
Occasionally, even a babysitter or a grandfather and grandmother team are used to commit rape. It all depends upon the purpose of the rape and the situation.
Often, they often use big, tall men. They do this because these men are best to:
- physically control a woman
- scare a woman
- handle “trouble”, meaning someone trying to stop the rape.
- they can seem protective to women so they trick women easily.
- have large penises that enable them to hit the back of the vagina. This is useful to disorient and harm the brain. The back of the vagina has reflex points that affect the brain.
Psychic. Many professional rapists are psychic and receive orders during the rape as to exactly what to do next to carry out the purpose of the rape.
In other words, the rapist is just a stooge. The real perpetrators are more sophisticated criminals who are in the background. If the rapist goes to jail, they just employ someone else to do their dirty work.
Also, it means the rapist can easily know exactly how to pleasure a woman in ways that make her extremely excited. This is very confusing to a woman.
Training. Professional rapists are trained in how to excite and cause pleasure, how to inflict pain, how to humiliate, how to instill fear, how to brainwash in many ways, and how to maim and kill, if needed, if the woman is not “cooperative”.
Methods of capture. Professionals know hundreds of methods of capturing a woman. They range from pushing a woman into a waiting car to arranging a “chance meeting” at a party or elsewhere. At times, the idea is to carry out the rape so rapidly and violently that the person is hardly aware of what happened. It can feel like a horrible nightmare.
A common method is to set up a fake date. Women, you must check out your dates carefully before going out, especially with handsome strangers! Most of us are so flattered by the attention of a handsome man, we don’t do this thoroughly enough.
Never agree to meet a stranger. Instead, ask for his phone number and call him. Ask a lot of questions by phone, not in person, and check out the truth of everything he tells you. Rape operatives are usually liars.
Baby or child molestations or rapes. These professional rapes are very common in many parts of the world, including the United States. Babies and children can be teleported from their beds at night and taken to usually small, hidden underground bases where they experience beatings, molestations and older children are raped. A number of parents have reported these occurrences. For details, read The Takings.
Beating the head and elsewhere. This is often part of professional rapes. It is done in a thoroughly planned and expert manner to cause brain damage of various kinds. An important one is to alter the way the brain sits in the cranium. This causes confusion and other mental problems. For details, read Brain Architecture.
No resistance. In a professional rape, there is work to be done. The operative usually tolerates no resistance, and may kill a woman who resists. This policy is partly to make it safer for the rapist or rapists. They don’t want to be scratched, for example, as that would later provide DNA evidence of the rape.
They also tolerate no resistance because they want the woman to surrender and relax. This way she will orgasm faster and deeper, which helps accomplish some purposes of this type of rape.
Quiet. The operative almost always demands that the person keep quiet during the rape. This is so the attacker can concentrate on the business of the rape. With the baby and child rapes, they may like the child to scream and cry, however.
No reporting. The attacker demands that the woman never tell anyone about the rape, on penalty of death. This is a key element in most rapes.
Diet. At some point near the end of the rape, the rapist tell the woman very seriously that if she wants to avoid another rape she must follow what we call the rape diet. For details, read The Cult Or Rape Diet.
Politics. As part of the brainwashing, the rapist often also tells the person to always vote for the Democratic Party candidates in America, or the Liberal Party candidates in Europe, and that this may protect her from future “incidents”. Otherwise, she is seriously warned, life could become very “tenuous”.
This helps explain why some people swallow the lies and garbage put forth by the liberal media around the world. Journalists may be raped and made to “report liberal”.
The test. Near the end of a professional rape, a woman may be given a task to do to see if the brainwashing of the rape has had its desired effects. One may be asked to do silly things, such as putting the left shoe on the right foot. If there is any resistance, the rapist continues the rape until orders are followed exactly and quickly. This means the rape was “successful”.
CHAPTER 4. THE EFFECTS OF RAPE
A. GENERAL EFFECTS – SUMMARY
Two extremes. Some rapes intentionally cause few, if any symptoms. Condoms are used to prevent diseases and pregnancy. The rape is made “fun” or pleasurable, at least to a degree.
Also, the woman may be put on artificial life support (an electronic brain implant) during the rape so that even though she is exhausted and toxic from it, she feels very much like she did before the rape. She is also often brainwashed to believe that the rape was not bad, and in fact it was fun and would be okay if it happened again.
The other extreme. A young woman sent us an email message, saying she had been a bright young college student, but now she can hardly function at all. It happened after her boyfriend “went too long and too hard” sexually with her. A one-hour rape caused everything listed below:
- Brain fog - feeling spacey, dazed or “out of it”. For details, read Brain Fog.
- Trouble thinking through situations (especially reasoning through a problem to a conclusion). The brain works more slowly, does not process information as well, and with less accuracy.
- Short-term memory problems.
- Overall cognitive impairment.
- Depression/bipolar symptoms.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Broken ribs and feeling “crushed”, literally.
- Reduced creativity and more apathy.
- Lack of coordination
- Feeling "slow” - slower reactions and slower thinking.
- Trouble concentrating or focusing.
- Harder to write essays and even sentences.
- Dizzy and shaky at times.
- Numbness and, at the same time, some tingling and hypersensitivity in the vaginal area.
- Paranoia and phobias.
- Some urinary and possibly fecal incontinence.
- Speech impairment, at times.
- Reduced self-confidence or zero self-confidence. This is often caused by soul loss and soul replacement. For details, read Soul Loss And Soul Recovery.
- Intense sadness, at times.
- Premenstrual tension, ovarian problems, back, hip, neck and leg pain, and infections such as cystitis and herpes.
- Strange new cravings for: male sexual fluid, masturbation, flirting, promiscuity, whoredom, and for pregnancy.
- Strange cries or screams that occur at random times. (These are called rape cries and have to do with retracing and clearing rape trauma.)
- She was told to follow the Cult Or Rape Diet to avoid another rape.
- Unbelievable anger and hatred.
- Outrage (What is wrong with men?)
OTHER SYMPTOMS OF RAPE
These may include:
A sad look
Feet turned inwards (pigeon-toe)
Pelvis tilted, more often forward but also possibly backward
Pelvis closed left to right
One leg twisted (this is often the result of the closed pelvis and/or pelvic tilt
Kyphosis or hunch back
Sexual or relationship problems such as phobias and others
Obesity – at times, 100 pounds overweight or more
DEGREES OF SEVERITY OF RAPES
1. Rape can vary from a mild experience to a devastating and lethal one.
2. Seven areas of severity are:
- clean versus dirty
- long versus short duration
- pleasurable versus painful
- less violent versus more violent
- done openly (legally in some nations) versus secretly
- one attacker versus many attackers
- attacker(s) known versus attacker(s) unknown to the person.
3. The intensity, horror and harm that occurs from a rape also depends upon:
Age. Generally, the younger one is when it occurs, the more severe the impact. For example, women over about 25 or 30 generally handle rape better. They are more mature and fewer are virgins, as well.
Baby rapes and child rapes are among the worst. In some nations, child rape is standard practice to instill fear and hatred in the people.
The purpose and rape situation. These are discussed in detail below.
The person’s personality and response. Some women handle rape better than others. Some have read a book or an article about it, or they may have a friend who experienced it and confided in them.
Most, however, are completely shocked, totally unprepared, and as a result are unable to let go of their disgust, anger, confusion and humiliation.
A woman who keeps her rape secret from her family and friends is likely to be more scarred by it. One who goes to the police, informs her family and friends, and takes positive action against the rapist usually does better.
Now let us discuss the effects of rape in more detail. We will classify them in seven groups:
1. PHYSICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS
Effects On The Body Systems. Rape affects many body systems:
1. The voluntary and the autonomic nervous systems.
2. The musculo-skeletal system.
3. The nutritional system.
4. The glandular or endocrine system.
5. The immune system.
6. The subtle energetic system.
7. The reproductive system.
8. The cardiovascular system.
Let us discuss these in more detail.
NERVOUS SYSTEM EFFECTS
General. After experiencing rape, most women report a variety of brain and nervous system problems. The most common are foggy thinking, memory loss, irritability, anxiety, and fearfulness. Here are more details about several nervous system effects.
Brain fog. Thinking may become foggy, unclear, and slow. One may feel disconnected from reality, which is sometimes called derealization-depersonalization.
Hypersensitivity or numbness. Many women report that parts of their body such as their breasts and inner thighs become hypersensitive to touch or become numb.
Points. Often the women were beaten in these areas during the rape and were given Points in these areas. This has to do with brainwashing.
If an area is hypersensitive, the woman can experience an orgasm at the slightest touch of these areas, such as bumping the chest into a wall or post. This is very annoying and can prevent a woman from going out in public, in some instances.
“Emotional” thinking. Some women report that they begin to “think emotionally” or think with their feelings after a rape. This, however, is not really thinking or processing with the higher brain centers. It is really just reacting in an emotional way to whatever is going on. Often it is oppositional, meaning opposed to whatever is asked or told to them.
Distracted. Causes for this include having to live differently. After a rape, most women take many more precautions because the threat of another rape often hangs over their head.
In addition, one is often fuming mad, and this is distracting. Also, some who experience rape spend a lot of energy pretending that all is well and compensating in other ways in order to function fairly normally. Nutritional depletion from a rape can also contribute to distracted thinking.
Disturbed brain architecture. Brain architecture refers to the position of the brain within the skull or cranium. Blows to the head, or any shock to the body can upset this delicate positioning. It can cause odd symptoms ranging from confusion and memory problems to blackouts, fatigue and more.
Another effect is to feel very disconnected or spacy. Disturbed brain architecture does not respond well to medical, chiropractic or cranio-sacral therapy. For more on this problem and how to correct it, read Brain Architecture on this website.
Unusual mental derangement. In a few cases of rape, something goes very wrong with the brain. These unfortunate people are left with severe mental disorders. They may be misdiagnosed as having Asperger’s syndrome or something else.
Even worse, since the rapist usually tells the woman that she must not tell anyone about the rape or she will be raped 10 times harder, she may not tell medical or psychological counselors what really occurred. Many doctors and counselors will not figure out what really occurred, since there are usually no physical scars of rape.
These mental derangements may be intentional or they are “accidents” that can occur during any prolonged rape. In either case, a complete development program can often help, but not regular medical care.
Pain. Many women are left with chronic pain after a rape. Back pain occurs from chiropractic misalignments. Often there is pelvic pain from sexually-transmitted diseases, structural misalignment of the pelvis and other trauma to the area.
In addition, there can be head and neck pain due to the rapist twisting the neck or beating the head during the rape. Many other types of pain are also possible.
Pain is important because it is extremely depressing and discouraging. Unrelenting pain is an important cause of early death. The person also may become addicted to pain medication in an effort to live a normal life. This medication often has serious adverse effects such as hearing loss and liver damage.
Addiction to pleasure. Some rapes cause so much sexual pleasure that a woman may become selfish and want it all the time. It is the intent of some rapes. This can ruin marriages and make a woman promiscuous.
Rape cries. These are short, loud screams or cries that occur spontaneously in those who have experienced rape. They appear to be a release of tension or pain that was suppressed during the rape.
Some people describe the sound of a rape cry as similar to the cry of a wounded animal. It may be described as a loud, short shriek.
Note: Rape cries are a normal part of the healing process from rape, so do not stifle or suppress them.
Why does rape have these effects? The reasons are a combination of the following factors:
1. Trauma, by its nature, affects thinking. For details, read Trauma Release.
2. Nutritional depletion and other biochemical changes, which always occurs with rape, affects thinking. Physical exhaustion alone causes the loss of many nutrients from the body.
3. Sexually transmitted diseases often affect thinking because many of them go to the brain. For details, read Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
5. Soul loss, which accompanies most rapes, deeply affects one’s thinking.
6. Sexual fluid loss deeply affects thinking. This is discussed later in this article.
7. Chiropractic misalignments of the spine and cranium affect thinking.
8. Depression, despair, hatred, anger, rage, terror, fear, shame and blame from a rape always affect thinking.
9. Maneuvers during some rapes such as slapping or pounding the head, pulling the head back, beating the breasts, and others can affect thinking.
10. Other abuse during a rape that can
affect one’s thinking includes kicking, beatings, defecating or urinating on the person, pulling the legs apart, hitting, cutting, spitting, yelling, shooting a gun near the head, and insulting or humiliating speech.
11. Banging the back of the vagina with the penis, which often occurs with a professional rape, always affects the brain. The back of the vagina reflexes to the brain. It has a numbing effect on the brain, and is a standard technique used by professional rapists to harm women.
12. More than about 12 orgasms during one encounter stresses a woman’s brain and nervous system.
13. Aberrant souls that one picks up during a rape can affect thinking a lot. This topic is discussed below.
14. Toxic metals, absorbed from a man’s semen or sweat, have severe negative effect on the nervous system.
15. Some women who experience rape are given hypnotic suggestions during the rape. These can also impair logical thinking.
16. Brainwashing that occurs during professional rapes affects the nervous system, in all cases.
17. Moving subtle energy upward, which occurs with all rapes, impairs thinking.
18. The intense pleasure of some rapes, combined with the horror of the experience, can affect one’s thinking.
Physical exhaustion. Orgasms in a woman cause a lot of muscle contraction. More than 10 or 12 cause physical exhaustion. Long rapes are particularly exhausting and can lead to death from exhaustion. This is the major way that rape is used for murder.
Twisting of the spine. Severe twisting of the spine often accompanies rape. This is called subluxation of the spine in chiropractic theory or a twist in osteopathic theory. It causes chronic pain and affects movement, thinking and often the ability to rest and sleep.
Correcting the spine is essential for full recovery from rape. This is not easy, even for a skilled chiropractor or osteopath. Some of our clients report being more successful correcting the spine themselves using the exercises in the Spinal Twist article. Also, read the companion article to this one entitled Healing Rape.
Why the spine is twisted during a rape. The reasons are:
1. The pelvis is shoved or smashed inward or upward toward the abdomen. As a result, the back becomes more arched, creating an exaggerated lumbar curve that is sometimes called a sway back. The spine is also compressed.
2. The rapist sometimes twists the neck forcefully to one side to purposely create subluxations. The effect is upset thinking and cause continuous neck pain.
3. The attacker may intentionally lift the neck and push the person’s head back and to one side to damage a cervical intervertebral disc. This is called Breaking The Neck. It leaves one side of the neck in continuous pain and leads to an ugly cringing posture.
4. Damage to a cervical spinal disc reduces the nerve energy going to a large part of the body. This reduces a person’s overall energy level, which can damage health in many ways.
Soft tissue damage. This occurs, in part, because a woman’s genital area is extremely delicate. The male sexual organs, by contrast, are more hardy. Rapists know this well. They often purposely cause bleeding and tearing of the vagina for its horror effect, to inflict pain, and to make sure the woman becomes infected with many sexually-transmitted diseases. Most women become infected with diseases in the vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes and some develop peritonitis and have ovarian damage, as well.
Energetic damage. Rape also always causes energetic blocks that slow or even totally prevent healing of the vaginal area. This is another horror of rape. It can take months for simple cuts to heal in this area.
Generalized muscle tension in the body. This is often due to fear, anger, hatred, nutritional depletion, adhesions and other factors.
Disfigurement. After a rape, some women gain weight in the pelvic and hip areas. This may be due to glandular, nutritional, structural or psychological effects. Some women intentionally gain weight in an effort to look ugly in order to avoid another rape. This is very common.
Other women look fine after a rape. The rapist can achieve this, in many cases, if he desires it. It causes other problems, such as:
1. Police, attorneys, counselors or others may see a woman soon after a rape and they will say “She looks fine, so it couldn’t have been so bad.” Some even believe that it didn’t happen at all. This is extremely frustrating to one who has experienced rape!
2. It is often easy to lie to oneself, one’s parents or others, pretending that the rape did not happen, or that it was not that bad.
3. The woman may look beautiful in a court of law, so the judge or jury may not believe her story and the rapist goes free or gets a very light sentence. In fact, rapists know this and can perform the rape to produce very few physical changes in the woman.
Pelvic syndrome. This is a general tightness and congestion in the pelvic area due to sexually-transmitted infections and trauma. This, in turn, can cause constipation, diarrhea, bladder infections, rectal problems, hemorrhoids, adrenal weakness, ovarian and uterine dysfunctions, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), and more. A separate article, Pelvic Syndrome, describes this in more detail.
Head congestion syndrome. This is the situation in which one’s subtle energy is stuck in the head and one’s subtle energy generally moves in an upward direction instead of a downward direction. It causes symptoms related to the sinuses, nose, mouth and teeth, ears and brain. This is very common after rape. For details, read Head Congestion Syndrome.
Factors that further slow healing of the tissues. These include:
1. Nutritional depletion from the trauma. Nutrients needed for healing may simply not be available.
2. Upward movement of subtle energy due to the rape. This weakens the entire body. This topic is discussed later in this article.
3. Minimizing rapes. After a rape, many women shut the whole episode out of their minds in order to try to function normally. However, this can slow healing.
4. Other previous biochemical and structural imbalances. Most young women today are not healthy to begin with, no matter how healthy they appear. Rape just adds to their pre-existing malnutrition and other biochemical imbalances. It can be the final blow that causes their health to take a sharp downturn.
5. Anger, fear and unforgiveness. These all tend to slow healing.
NUTRITIONAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS
CAUSES OF NUTRITIONAL DEPLETION
The fight-or-flight reaction. A rape causes a fight-or-flight reaction in a woman. This quickly depletes calcium, magnesium and zinc from her body. This is the nutritional aspect of Stress Theory, which is not yet taught to doctors in medical or in other healing schools.
Physical exhaustion. This depletes many nutrients.
Women’s orgasms. These deplete nutrients because they involve muscle contractions and they spin the body’s energy centers in the wrong direction. (Down Sex does not have this effect. This is one of about 15 reasons why we much prefer it instead of regular sex for all women and men.)
Sexual fluid depletion. There are two female sexual fluids: a light-colored secretion of the Bartholin’s glands of the vagina, and a thicker, darker fluid called amrita or urine fluid, due to its color.
Urine fluid should never be depleted, ever, but it may occur if a rape is long or severe enough. This is very serious and called being “dried out”.
Sexual fluids are very hard to recover and their depletion leaves a woman feeling very weak and depressed. This is a deliberate tactic of some rapists who wish to harm a young woman. It also usually causes her to crave male sexual fluid for its nutrient content.
Male sexual fluid is a mixture of prostatic secretion and sperm from the testis. Loss of any of this fluid is very damaging for a man. While women can reabsorb some of their lost fluid, reabsorption is harder for a man.
Sexual fluids are very rich in special compounds of zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins and other nutrients. In many cases of rape, these nutrients are lost, and they are not easy to replenish.
Sexual fluid loss occurs even during ordinary sex, but it is almost always much worse during a rape. Only Down Sex does not deplete sexual fluids. This is the only type of sex recommended on this website.
Infections acquired from a rape deplete nutrients. They force the body to use up nutrients fighting the infection. Infections often also damage a person’s digestion and absorption of nutrients.
TOXIC METAL ACCUMULATION
Once mineral depletion occurs, the woman easily picks up toxic metals and toxic forms of physiological minerals. This is known as the Concept of Preferred Minerals. It is a very important nutritional and biochemical idea that is rarely taught. In particular, she picks up:
- The hatred mineral – Strontium
- The Hardeners – iron, cadmium, nickel and a toxic form of chromium.
- The fear mineral – Copper
- The anger minerals – lead, arsenic and The Amigos, which are toxic forms or iron, manganese, aluminum and possibly other oxide forms of minerals that irritate the body.
- Other toxic metals.
A woman’s body absorbs these minerals easily during and after a rape, especially if the rapist touches, kisses, hugs, spits, urinates, or defecates on her. She also gets them from his semen and his sweat.
Professional rapists know about this. They almost always insist that the woman be completely naked so she will more easily absorb toxins from his body and his body fluids. He may also force her to drink a vial of toxic metals. In this manner, rapes give one immediate toxic metal poisoning.
Removal of toxic metals. Toxic metals do not come out on their own. A development program will remove them, but it often takes at least five years on a complete program to accomplish this. In our experience, other methods such as chelation therapy are not nearly as effective and are dangerous. For details, read Chelation Therapy.
SEXUAL FLUID CRAVING – a nutritional effect
Nutritional depletion from most rapes causes a woman to get a ‘zing’ from ingesting or even touching male sexual fluid. This is an unusual phenomenon, but understandable from a nutritional standpoint. She needs her nutrients!
Women who were not that interested in sex before their rape can find themselves suddenly craving sex with fluid at least once a week or more to feel okay. Otherwise, they feel depressed and anxious.
Some will seek out men just for their sexual fluid and little else. This behavior further exposes the woman to more rapes. Fortunately, a properly designed development program will help anyone overcome the craving for sexual fluid. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving.
A NEED FOR CHARGING – a nutritional effect
Some women feel “charged” after having sex, and the feeling lasts up to two weeks. In fact, this phenomenon is due to being nutritionally depleted. Women who are well-nourished do not experience charging. Rape often causes a need for charging, and this can make a woman promiscuous. For details, read Charging.
CHRONIC DISEASE AND OVERALL POOR HEALTH
Nutritional depletion from a rape can have many other negative consequences for one’s health. For example, it can weaken the immune response, impair digestion, weaken the bones, and have other effects.
THE LAST STRAW
Many women are so depleted nutritionally that a rape can “push them over the edge” nutritionally. This can cause a nervous breakdown or leave one with severe mental and physical imbalances that seem out of proportion to the severity of the trauma.
This is a very important problem today having to do with all types of trauma, not just rape. It can occur after a surgery, after a seemingly minor flu episode, after having a baby, after a car accident, or a loss of a loved one, or even the loss of a pet. It can occur after a course or two of antibiotics or taking some other medical drug.
It can leave a person with a severe type of exhaustion or “burn out”. This requires a complete development program to correct, not just a better diet, more rest, a vacation or some vitamin pills. It is common today and makes rape and other traumas even worse in their nutritional effects.
THE NUTRITIONALLY-CAUSED DOWNWARD SPIRAL
Most important, depletion of certain key nutrients, including zinc and selenium, damage one’s ability to digest and absorb nutrients. This causes a vicious cycle or downward spiral in one’s health because one can no longer replenish nutrients, even if one eats perfectly. This is a major cause of disease, aging and death.
To regain health, one must reverse this cycle and this is not easy. In our experience, it requires a special diet, the correct nutritional supplements, an excellent lifestyle, proper eating habits and food preparation, avoidance of toxins, and the other aspects of a complete development program. This is the reason that most healing programs for rape do not work well.
ENDOCRINE SYSTEM EFFECTS
Glandular exhaustion. Rape almost always results in adrenal gland exhaustion or insufficiency, and in many cases contributes to or causes reduced thyroid activity. This is mainly due to nutritional depletion and toxic metal accumulation. To learn about these, read Adrenal Burnout and Thyroid Disease on this website.
Energy loss. The end result of adrenal and thyroid damage is a drastic reduction in a person’s energy level. The principle that traumatizing a person reduces one’s energy level is used in cults and in all brainwashing situations to achieve and maintain control of a person. For more on energy, read Restoring The Body’s Energy Systems.
Other Effects. There can be many other effects on the glands from a rape. They vary from person to person and depend upon the type and degree of nutritional damage, toxic metal accumulation, structural damage, soul loss, mental and emotional damage, energetic imbalances, and other effects of the rape.
For example, instilling fear in a woman by itself affects the adrenal glands and thyroid gland. Having to compensate and live a lie as a result of a rape can also damage glandular activity. Twists in the neck can impair blood and nerve energy and affect the thyroid gland.
IMMUNE RESPONSE EFFECTS
Infections acquired from rapes. Spreading infections that are difficult to heal to as many people as possible is a primary goal of the rogues. During rapes they are spread in three main ways:
1. Sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs).
2. Other body contact. This can occur due to kissing, beating, cutting the body, scratching the body, or simply skin contact with the rapist.
3. Infected urine and feces often intentionally get inside the woman.
4. Things are even worse if the rape occurs in a dirty place, such as on a bare floor, dirty bed or outside on the ground.
5. Forced to drink vials of germs. Another way some women report that they become infected from a rape is they were forced to swallow vials of liquids during or after the rape. Some were even told that these contained bacteria or viruses that would make them sick or even kill them. For the truth about STDs, read Sexually Transmitted Diseases – An Epidemic.
Where are the infections? The infections always occur inside and on the skin around the vagina and in the cervix. During a hard rape, infected material usually reaches into the uterus, fallopian tubes and out the other side of the tubes. I often causes peritonitis and ovarian damage.
Some rapists poke the woman hard in her ears, nose, mouth, and eyes. This is a type of torture. However, it also tends to cause infection in these areas, as well. A particularly nasty trick is to wet a finger and then poke the woman in the eye. This is very painful and infects the eyes with viral and bacterial infections that may be very difficult to heal.
In fact, many infections acquired during rapes are difficult or impossible to heal and remain with the woman the rest of her life. They may affect her fertility and they definitely damage her overall health and well-being. Medical drugs are usually not enough and add more toxicity to an already sickened body. We use hydrogen peroxide baths to help heal them, along with other natural remedies and the entire development program. Eventually, they can heal, but it will take many years of following a development program for this to occur.
REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM EFFECTS
Fertility and childbearing. Most women still cycle and can conceive children after rape, even multiple rapes. Occasionally, however, rape disables a woman so she cannot bear children. This may be caused by infections in the pelvic area.
Rapes usually leave a woman with sexually transmitted diseases that she passes on to her babies. This is one goal of rape used as a way to damage future generations.
In addition, hardening and scarring of the vagina from rapes makes childbirth more traumatic for both mother and child.
Another common situation is that a woman can reproduce, but she cannot care for her children adequately because she is always tired, and/or she cannot think clearly.
Some women want to have children more after a rape. This can be due to a hypnotic suggestion implanted during the rape, a hormonal effect, or due to other factors connected to the rapes. Having children, by the way, is somewhat protective against future rapes.
Fortunately, a complete development program can permit a woman to lead a fairly normal life after a rape, even if the healing program is undertaken 20 years or more after the incident.
Rape is traumatic for both the physical heart, as well as the emotional heart center or fourth energy center. Rape is often felt as a profound shock, betrayal, and horror.
Rapes can cause a rise in blood pressure, especially if one holds too much anger or fear. In most cases, however, it results in low blood pressure and more sluggish circulation due to adrenal and thyroid weakness.
Other possible cardiovascular effects are cold hands and feet, and even heart attacks.
This section may seem unusual. However, rape is often done to affect a person’s souls. Three major effects are to damage the main soul, remove advanced souls, and to bring in aberrated or damaged souls. Let us discuss these three effects in more detail.
1. Trapping the soul. Rape is one of the few types of intense experiences during which the main soul or entity soul of a person does not leave the body. Rapists use this fact to influence and often damage this soul. Damaging souls is very important for rogue control of our planet.
2. Soul loss. Soul loss occurs with most rapes and is a major reason for rape. The longer and harder the rape, the more souls are lost from the body.
Soul loss can easily ruin a person’s future and turn a fine, intelligent individual into a drug addict, a criminal, a sex addict or something else in the space of a few hours. Soul loss also leads to health problems, confusion, inability to think and depression.
3. Entity attachment. Another goal of most rapes is to add aberrant, damaged and diseased souls to a woman’s body.
This may seems unusual, but it is not. The Hebrew and Christian Bibles refer to such souls often, calling them devils, satans, or demons. They may also be called entities. Jesus removed them, at times, to help people get well.
They are also discussed in the scriptures of other world religions, and they are known in the field of psychology, as well. A well-written scientific psychology book that discusses them is The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore.
At times, a rape causes the replacement of many of a person’s director souls. This always causing a large change in one’s personality.
Soul loss can cause hundreds of negative effects. Organs may not function well, the brain does not function correctly, and much more.
Correcting the problem of soul loss is difficult. A complete development program can help a lot, but soul loss is one of the worst problems of rape. For more details, read Soul Loss And Recovery and Entity Attachment And Release.
EFFECTS ON FUTURE CHILDREN
A major goal of professional rapes is to weaken women, and thereby weaken and sicken their future children. Here are some ways this occurs:
- Rape always causes nutritional deficiencies in a woman that are passed on to their children.
- Rape causes the accumulation of toxic metals in a woman and these are passed on to their children.
- Rape causes a more difficult birth for many children. The vagina is hardened by even one rape and does not stretch as easily. This involves zinc deficiency. This causes a more painful delivery, a slower delivery, more resentment in the mother and more birth trauma to the baby.
- Sexually-transmitted diseases acquired during a rape weaken the mother and may be passed on to their children during their birth.
- Unborn children intensely feel the fear, anger, hatred, mixup, horror, shame and other feelings caused by rape. This carries over into a child’s life after birth. It is the hidden cause of many physical and psychological problems for children.
DEATH FROM RAPE
Many women lose their lives during or after a rape. Reasons for this are:
1. If a rapist goes too long or too hard, the woman will die of exhaustion. Many rapists stop just short of death to brainwash or torture a woman. A little sloppiness easily results in death.
2. Resisting a rape is very dangerous. Most professional rapists demand absolute obedience, and they don’t mind killing the woman if they don’t get it.
It is true that kicking a man fiercely in the groin sometimes scares him off. However, if it does not stop him, the man will be much more angry.
3. Infections contracted during a rape often shorten life.
4. Death can occur due to bleeding and puncture wounds to the back of the vagina or other areas.
5. Some women become involved with prostitution after rape, which leads to their death.
6. Depression after a rape causes some women to take their own lives, especially when it occurs during the teenage years.
7. Discouragement, shame, anger, fear and depression can shorten a person’s life.
The rape near-death experience. Near the end of a hard rape that lasts an hour or more, a woman will often be near death. The same occurs with a man if he experiences whipping of the penis and ejaculates more than about 7 or 8 times.
At this time, the coordinator soul will separate from the body to a limited degree. The soul often flies up above the body a few feet and observes the rape.
The feeling one has while observing the rape from above is absolutely frightening, as though death is inevitable. This is unlike other near-death experiences in which the person is usually at peace with the entire experience.
The rape near-death experience also differs from most others in that one does not experience moving through a tunnel to “the other side”.
If the woman dies from the rape, the soul does not return to the body. If she survives, the soul usually stays away until the rape is over, and then returns to the wrecked body.
HAIR MINERAL PATTERNS SEEN WITH RAPE
A hair mineral analysis is a mineral biopsy of the cells and the tissue between the cells in a person’s hair. This test is critical in development science, the method we use to reverse trauma due to rape.
Patterns in the minerals of the hair can tell one how a person’s body is responding to stress, the metabolic or oxidation rate, activity of the thyroid and adrenal glands and much more. Common hair mineral patterns seen after a rape are:
1. A slow oxidation rate. This is related to the metabolic rate of the body. Slow oxidation is associated with adrenal gland insufficiency, reduced thyroid activity, and general negativity. It also indicates a more ‘yin’ condition of the body in macrobiotic terminology and in traditional Chinese medicine. For details, read Yin Disease.
Symptoms include fatigue, psychological withdrawal, and, when more extreme, depression and despair. Slow oxidation is also associated with a reversed spin of the major energy centers. For more details, read Slow Oxidation.
2. A calcium shell pattern. This is a protective pattern, like living inside a bomb shelter. It is associated with trauma and psychological withdrawal. When the hair calcium is greater than 400 mg%, the pattern is called petrified, meaning terrified and hardened. For details, read The Calcium Shell.
3. Elevated toxic metal levels. Rape always adds to the burden of toxic metals in the body. Among the most common are an excess of toxic forms of copper. Symptoms may include fear, anxiety, anger and other emotional disorders. Copper imbalance is also associated with chronic yeast infection, reproductive disorders and other mental illness.
Rape also always increases cadmium in the body. Cadmium hardens and toughens the body, and is very toxic. It is sometimes called the “macho mineral” or “pseudo-masculine mineral”. Rapists all have a lot of this mineral, which is associated with violence. Male sexual fluid of a rapist transmits some cadmium into a woman. She may also get some from his sweat or other body fluids.
Other toxic metals usually also increase due to rape, including lead, mercury, arsenic, aluminum and nickel.
The levels of these minerals may not appear elevated on an initial hair mineral test because they may be hidden deep within body tissues. However, we know they are there because as a person heals, they are excreted through the skin and hair where they can be measured on repeated hair mineral tests.
4. A low sodium/potassium ratio. This ratio measures the electrical balance of the body. A ratio less than 2.5 indicates chronic stress.
A rape always lowers the sodium/potassium ratio. In fact, this is one of the goals of professional rape. Symptoms may include fatigue, chronic infections, and feelings of frustration, resentment and hostility. A ratio less than 1 is always a trauma indicator.
Balancing this key mineral ratio with a development program is required to process and release trauma at deep levels. For details, read The Sodium/Potassium Ratio.
5. A bowl pattern. This is a combination of a low sodium/potassium ratio (trauma and frustration) and an elevated calcium/magnesium ratio (lifestyle or blood sugar imbalance).
Symptoms include feeling stuck, emotionally. For details, read The Bowl Pattern.
6. A four lows pattern. Symptoms include exhaustion, nutritional depletion, copper toxicity, negativity and cynicism. For details, read Four Lows Pattern.
7. Sympathetic dominance pattern. This pattern indicates an autonomic nervous system imbalance. It is associated with anxiety and pushing oneself hard to keep going. For details, read Sympathetic Dominance.
8. Poor eliminator patterns. These are very low readings of toxic metals and certain nutrient minerals. They indicate difficulty eliminating toxic metals and hidden accumulation of the toxins inside the body. Experiencing a rape usually impairs a person’s ability to eliminate toxins from the body. For details, read Poor Eliminator Pattern.
9. Double low ratio pattern. This indicates give-up and trauma. It may be seen on the first four minerals (calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium) or on the second four minerals (iron, copper, manganese and zinc) on a properly calibrated hair mineral chart. For details, read Double Low Ratio Pattern.
10. Low phosphorus. This indicates reduced genetic potential or biosynthesis. It means a reduced ability to produce all the many chemicals the body requires. The cause is reduced zinc and other vital minerals and toxic metal poisoning.
- All of the above patterns can occur due to other factors besides rape.
- One can correct all of the above patterns with a development program. For more details on this subject, read Introduction To Hair Mineral Analysis.
2. EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL EFFECTS
Many rapes cause an intense feeling of horror that lasts a lifetime. The incident seems completely insane, vile, and filthy beyond belief. The rapist may urinate or defecate on the woman at the start, and she may be forced to lie in it for hours. The room or situation may be filthy, such as a bare floor, or in a forest, or on dirt or gravel, and perhaps covered with bugs.
Clothing often is ripped off, torn up and bloodied. Blood is often everywhere. Filthy hands paw the body, and cut the body. Sharp and dirty objects such as screwdrivers are used to inflict wounds. Fingers go into eyes, ears, nose and mouth to inflict pain and suffering. Beatings are dirty, with dirty rags, broom handles, and more. Spitting into the face, eyes and elsewhere often occurs.
Rapists often scream, swear, threaten, stare and grab the body while shouting obscenities. This is all calculated in a professional rape to add horror and “emphasis” to the rape.
PHOBIAS, PARANOIA, SADNESS AND OTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS
One or more rapes can cause any or all of the above symptoms. Unless and until a woman learns how to forgive and forget, she will usually be plagued by these symptoms.
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a condition in which a person has flashbacks to an earlier life trauma that interrupt her life at odd times and places. It is a miserable syndrome when it involves rape, and contributes to depression and even suicidal thoughts. A development program may help reduce or eliminate it completely.
One who experiences rape may also develop a phobia regarding sex, or about being around men, possibly. Every time she has sexual intercourse after her rape, it may remind her of the rape so she will avoid sexual intercourse, even if she is married. This is hard on marriages. It takes a lot of compassion on the part of the husband. Fortunately, it usually goes away with time.
Unlike most other crimes, such as having your car stolen or even your jewelry taken from you, rape is utterly and totally embarrassing and humiliating. It is an invasion and assault upon the most private area of the body by a hostile, foreign force. This may sound dramatic, but it is not at all.
Rape is a horrible bodily invasion and nothing less. For this reason, it is usually extremely violent and it causes severe shame in most women for the rest of their lives. Some woman spend the rest of their lives attempting either to compensate, or to forget about the experience.
There are ways, however, to lessen or perhaps even altogether erase the trauma of rape discussed in the companion article, Healing Rape.
The shame of rape may include many components:
1. It was her fault. This is a common response to rape. It is so horrible and disgusting that many who experience it think they must have done something terrible to bring it on.
Actually, some women do encourage it by acting foolishly. However, rape is a horrible crime that is never justified.
2. The shame of the diseases. Even if they are treated with drugs or other methods, many women worry about whether the diseases are really gone or not.
Often, the diseases are not gone. They may become chronic, and may continue to spread throughout the woman’s body and weaken her for the rest of her days. This need not be the case if a woman will follow a development program in its entirety.
3. The shame of pregnancy and perhaps an abortion. All women want to decide when to have a child, and with whom. This is one of women’s most prized and cherished decisions. Rape tears all this to shreds.
Many women who experience rape find themselves pregnant. This occurs because prolonged, hard sex drives the sperm everywhere in the uterus and the fallopian tubes, and can even fertilize an egg that is just leaving the ovary. It does not matter that it is not the woman’s fertile time of the month.
Abortions. The decision whether to have an abortion is often difficult after a rape, especially for teens and young adults. Most young women today opt for abortion. It is easy, quick and it is over without much pain – and it all sounds so simple.
The physician or nurse will even anesthetize the young lady if she is feeling anxious about it.
However, as some women know, it is not that simple, in many cases. Women have an instinct to become pregnant and to carry the baby to term.
When a woman becomes pregnant, a series of hormonal changes occur that encourage her to keep the baby and do her best to enjoy having a little child growing inside her. Abortion seems simple, but it interrupts this cycle in a rather abrupt and sometimes devastating way. For details, read Abortion and Post-Abortion Syndrome.
4. Family or social shame. This can be intense in some families, with blame placed on the young woman and other problems.
5. The shame of being so angry and confused. Many women are absolutely furious after a rape. While the anger may seem “justified”, it haunts some women who may despise themselves for being so angry. They often don’t know what to do with the anger and other feelings that result from rape.
6. Possibly shame and confusion about feeling intense sexual pleasure with a strange man. Some rapes produce intense sexual pleasure plus a certain thrill of being “wanted”, “loved”, sexed and pleasured by a complete stranger.
7. Possibly the shame of a rape-based marriage. Some rapes end in marriage, as explained elsewhere in this article. This can cause intense conflict and shame.
Shame is one reason that few women report rapes to the police, and rarely track down the rapist, who then is free to do it again – and most of them do it again, ladies, unless you stop them.
Rape often instills deep and permanent fear in a woman or man. Indeed, this is often one of the goals of a professional rape. Women, in particular, are often left with fears and phobias about all sorts of things, from going to sleep to going out on dates, and even fear of hating all people.
Some women cannot leave their houses, and all report becoming afraid of all men, even those in their family.
In some cases, women deny the fear and become promiscuous. The reasons are discussed elsewhere in this article. Some, however, withdraw from society to some extent, at least, and live out their lives in a withdrawn and depressed state.
In fact, having survived a rape is many young women’s dark, hidden secret. These women are terrified to share it with men they date and even their closest girlfriends, at times. For this reason, the secret colors their entire lives and often makes them miserable, distant, distracted and unhappy.
Fear caused by rape may also have a cascade or domino effect. That is, the trauma of the rape leads to more fears and more trauma for the woman or man. It is as though the rapist started a process of destruction keeps on going long after the rape has ended.
The rape fears.
1. Fear of ever going to sleep (because you might experience rape again).
2. Fear of suffocation (from men putting their hand over your mouth during a rape or just from the weight of a large man’s body on your chest).
3. Fear of dying young of strange diseases and filth diseases.
4. Fear of passing diseases acquired during a rape on to your husband, and especially to your children, and killing all of them too young.
5. Fear of death and of dying a horrible death.
6. Fears about pregnancy.
7. Fear of the intense shame connected with all rapes, of all kinds, even the mild ones. Your private parts are sacred and should be private.
This also means fear of talking about it with anyone, even a counselor, a parent, or the police. All of them can be insensitive, unkind and even corrupt in some cities. They may not even believe you if you don’t have lots of DNA evidence.
8. Fear of losing your mind. This has to do with the seeming insanity of rape. However, rape is not insane. It works very well for brainwashing, for silencing a person, and for other nasty purposes. However, this is not taught in high school or college psychology classes.
9. Fear of a terrible loneliness and insecurity that can set in after even a mild rape. It is even more intense after repeated rapes or worse with gang rapes,. It makes you want to just do whatever other people want you to do – to be the perfect slave. That is the goal, sadly, of a lot of rape, and not just sex trafficking rapes.
10. Fear of your injuries such as broken teeth, broken ribs, broken arms and legs, eyes popped out, body parts cut off or damaged, back aches, and more.
11. Fear of your own hatred and unforgiveness. Fear that your anger will haunt you the rest of your life. You feel like you might just kill or hurt all men because they allowed a few to rape. It is fear that you might kill your loving husband, maybe your father, or someone else whom you don’t want to hurt.
12. Fear of exhaustion. After a rape, often a deep fatigue or exhaustion sets in that is unrelenting for a while, though it may wear off after a time. It is frightening, especially to a young woman not accustomed to it. How will you ever succeed at anything when you can hardly get out of bed?
13. Fear that no one will believe you, or even if they do, they will not be able to help you. This is very, very important because it happens often.
Male friends, in particular, may not know at all how to react, what to say, how to help you, and a few may just run away from you, so be careful about talking about it too early in a relationship.
We do not recommend spilling your guts about your rape on the first few dates with a new person. If a man really cares for you, he won’t mind your telling him later. Early in a relationship, however, most men don’t know what to do with that information, so it is often not useful. For most men, the idea of rape is just as disgusting and despicable as it is for you. Please always remember this!
14. Fear of ruining your marriage and family due to all the above.
ANGER, RESENTMENT AND HATRED
Intense anger, either consciously expressed or hidden, is a common response to a rape. It can manifest as declining grades in school, a lack of interest in anything, and often aberrations in regard to sex and relationships.
Some who experience rape lose all interest in sex, have too much interest in sex, or begin to engage in depraved sex of many kinds. Other young women develop a host of other symptoms that are either subtle expressions of anger, or compensations so the person will not feel the anger so much.
For example, some women become very sweet and loving, but underneath they are seething with anger. Others become very loose sexually. This can be a rebellion against their parents, perhaps, who failed to protect them or, in a few cases, performed the rape.
Rape causes a culture of anger and hatred. In some Middle Eastern cultures where rape is common and legal, the women’s anger is transferred to her children. The children, both male and female, are full of rage and hate from the time they are born, or soon after.
This begets a vicious cycle of hatred and prejudice. The habit and ritual of cultural rape perpetuates this cycle of hatred like no other act. This may be an important factor in Middle Eastern politics in our world today. For more on anger, read Anger on this site.
Anger and resentment are the basis for many human relationships. Anger always tends to bind you to the one with whom you are angry. This is the reason that making a woman angry is often a goal of rape.
Many professional rapes are designed to cause intense pleasure. Professional rapists, which is almost all of them, know how to do this.
The ways include exciting the woman sexually before inserting the penis using salves, touching, odors or other means.
They also know how to spin a woman’s energy centers mentally to cause more pleasure, and how to clean the Prongs and the Wells, which is pleasurable. He may also give her a vial of liquid to drink that contains certain nutrients or stimulants that make her feel good.
After she is exhausted by the rape, he may turn a knob on a small box and she suddenly feels strong again. This is called artificial life support technology, and is based upon an electronic implant that has previously been inserted in her brain.
The effects of the intense pleasure include:
1. Damage to marriages and partnerships. Very few husbands are as adept at causing pleasure as the rapist, so women who experience rape may be less happy with their husbands. Some women will leave their partners and shack up with the rapist, in fact, to get more of it. Some will become promiscuous and have affairs. Destroying marriages is a goal of some professional rapes.
2. Intense sexual pleasure from a professional rape makes some women more selfish.
3. Lots of confusion. A woman wonders how a vicious and violent attack could be so pleasurable. She also may realize for the first time that another man, indeed often a total stranger, can fully satisfy her sexually. This is a shock to many women, although to others it may seem obvious.
Many women think they must be “in love” to experience sexual pleasure. It is not true, ladies. Sexual stimulation is purely physical and nothing more.
4. A few women become addicted to sexual pleasure. The reason usually is the woman is exhausted, depressed, unable to think clearly, and craves sexual fluid. Having sex gives her a little relief.
5. Brainwashing. An effective method of brainwashing is to cause intense pleasure in another person, mixed with pain.
3. MENTAL EFFECTS
THE POST-RAPE PERSONALITY
After a rape, and particularly a nasty one, many women develop a post-rape personality. It often includes how one dresses, with whom one spends time, the kind of friends and husband one wants, where one goes, the kinds of activities that are acceptable, and what one thinks about.
This is important to know about if one heals from rape with a development program. Often five or more years into the program, one may suddenly question the post-rape personality. One may realize that it is not authentic and it is much less needed.
Rape often leaves a woman very mixed up. The reasons are that it is an intense experience that combines horror with pleasure, filth with feeling cleaner (if the prongs and wells are cleared), and horrible fear with a sense of relaxation. This is why rape can seem crazy and insane.
LYING AND LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE
Rape often causes young women, in particular, to live a lie and perhaps live a double life. They appear normal and may seem to live a normal life.
However, in fact it is a lie. They are actually petrified of life, often take all sorts of precautions that impair their normal lives, and often they lie to themselves or others about who they are and how they live, for this reason. For more details, read Lying.
LOSS OF DIGNITY AND TRUST, ESPECIALLY IF A RAPE WAS BY A FAMILY MEMBER
A rape can definitely cause a loss of trust and dignity, and this is much worse when the perpetrator is a family member such as an older brother or father, for example. This is not easy to restore, if it ever can be restored. Of course, one could argue that it should not be restored because such a person is never to be trusted again.
Rape is often designed to ruin a woman’s self-esteem, and it can happen in an hour or so. This is devastating and many women never recover fully. Especially if the rape is dirty, some women become hysterical, hopeless and thoroughly humiliated.
Rape when one is a virgin is just more devastating for teens, in particular. While some girls don’t care much whether they are virgins, others care a lot.
This is a very deep effect, perhaps at the soul level. Most women feel a deep sadness and discouragement after a rape. In large part it is due to nutritional depletion and other damage to the body. Multiple rapes just make it worse. Indeed, this is one of the goals of most professional rapes. Fortunately, a complete development program can eventually clear a lot of this feeling.
A DESIRE FOR PREGNANCY
At times, a woman wants to have children after a rape when she did not before the rape. Possible reasons for this are:
1. Having children helps her regain her dignity. It is a more mature role for a women.
2. She may unconsciously want to exchange part of her ruined identify for the innocent identity of a newborn child. Identity exchange is unusual, but it does occur.
3. Having children helps offset feelings of fear, loneliness and depression.
4. Having children around is somewhat protective against another rape.
LOSS OF FAITH IN GOD
Many people believe that God protects them from traumas and misfortunes such as rape. When rape occurs, there is a definite loss of faith, unless one can go deep within and try to understand why it might have been allowed. A later section of this article discusses possible reasons.
THE HATRED BODY
Many women who experience rape, if not all of them, develop a hatred body. This is a physical and emotional condition that can dominate their lives for years. For details, read The Hatred Body.
These may occur due to nutritional depletion from a rape, or because compulsive eating, binge-eating or even bulimia may allow a woman to feel more in control of her damaged body. At least she can control what goes into her mouth.
Women almost always minimize their rapes. That is, the story that they recall and may tell others about their rape is much milder than what actually occurred. In fact, in a few cases, she may recall it as mainly fun and pleasure.
Women do this for several reasons. First, the rapist demands that she not tell anyone what really occurred. Minimization can also help a woman handle her trauma. It can reduce her fear, shame, anger, hatred and other intense feelings.
For example, she may say that a man knocked on the door and came inside. He talked with her for a few minutes, and then insisted upon having sex with her, which was gentle, and then he left.
The reality was that a man burst through the door, slapped her, screamed, kicked her and beat her until she bled. Then he pulled off her clothes and viciously raped her for an hour and she nearly died.
Rapists count on minimization to reduce the chances that a woman will tell the police or a counselor the details of her rape. Since she has changed the story for herself, she usually changes it if and when she tells others about it.
Problems with minimization. While minimization gives symptomatic relief, it severely reduces a woman’s ability to fully heal her rape trauma. It also causes counselors and the police to minimize the rape, since they depend upon the woman’s description of it.
The rape cover stories. Along with minimizing the rape, many women make up a disease or accident to explain why they can’t think clearly, have no energy, are depressed, and have other symptoms. Common made up illnesses include a head injury, a bad car accident, multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease or chronic fatigue syndrome.
The Stockholm Syndrome. Minimization is somewhat related to the Stockholm syndrome. This syndrome occurs when a person who experiences a crime “changes sides”. Instead of opposing the oppressor, or rapist in this case, one starts taking his side and defending him.
This is quite common, and is an extreme form of minimization. For more details, read The Stockholm Syndrome.
Identity exchange. This is a related psychological fact that can occur after a rape or other severe trauma. Mr. Roy Masters first explained this in his writings and on his radio program. It is an energetic exchange that takes place during a rape in which the woman gives up some of her innocence to the rapist, who enjoys the false feeling that he is the innocent one.
She, in turn, absorbs some of his evil quality and his despicable nature, so she comes to believe that she is the oppressor or the guilty party in the rape.
Identity exchange can convert a woman’s mind and turn her anger and hatred against herself by instilling in her a false identity placed there, perhaps even unconsciously, by the rapist. This contributes to brain fog and poor thinking, and destroys her innocence and her sense of her own identity.
Until society comes to realize and appreciate this fact, rape will not be punished harshly enough. In fact, one reason rape is not punished more harshly is that, in some cases, women who experience rape who do not realize what has been done to them are the very ones who oppose the harsh laws. The women secretly feel so guilty and so afraid of rape that they “go easy” on the rapists, instead of punishing them harshly.
A MASTURBATION HABIT
At times, a rape results in a masturbation habit. Possible reasons for this are: 1) unhappiness, 2) fear about relationships with anyone, 3) shame and fear of spreading diseases to others, 4) the presence of souls acquired during the rape who excite the genitals and cause masturbation, 5) nervous system effects of some STDs.
4. SOCIAL EFFECTS OF RAPE
Increasing promiscuous behavior is a major goal and effect of many rapes. Promiscuity weakens men and women by spreading disease, damages marriages and families, ruins the morals of the people, and degrades the society.
Promiscuous behavior can occur after a rape because:
1. Rape can induce extreme fear. This causes many women to “go along” with any man who wants sex.
2. A way to deal with anger. Promiscuity is a way some women express or cover up their anger toward men. Sexual pleasure can simply be a drug to temporarily forget the anger and other emotions.
3. Revenge. Some women who experience rape decide to turn the tables on man-kind, and to infect men with the same diseases they got from their rape. A few become sexual predators, seducing and infecting virgin men just the way male predators seduce and infect virgin women. This is a dangerous lifestyle.
4. A way to cope with shame and depression. Engaging in more sex may help a woman cover up her feelings of guilt and shame. Her logic is that sex is wonderful. Therefore, even the rape was really okay at some level.
5. Heightened sexual desire. This can be due to:
A. Twisting the lower back.
B. STDs from the rape.
C. Scarring of the pelvic area.
D. Numbness that often occurs after a rape. The woman wants to feel something down there.
E. Addiction to pleasure, discussed below.
F. Need for charging.
6. Sexual fluid craving. Rapes often cause sexual fluid craving. The rape depletes certain nutrients from her body. Without these nutrients, she feels constantly lonely, depressed, anxious or even suicidal. Absorbing some male sexual fluid takes away this feeling temporarily.
As a result, the woman wants unprotected sex often – at least once a week or more – as a “fix” to relieve the fluid craving. The desire for sex is not about love, pleasure or anything else, other than to absorb male sexual fluid.
This craving can slowly be overcome by eating a lot of red meat and by following a development program. A separate article discusses Sexual Fluid Craving.
7. The prostitute mentality. Depending upon her upbringing and religious training, a woman who experiences rape may feel like she has become a tramp or a slut. Her attacker may tell her this, too.
She may come to believe that no decent man would ever want her, although this is totally false. Her only option, she thinks, is to live as a slut and enjoy sex, but not true love.
8. Lower vitality reduces a woman’s will to resist sexual temptation and sexual advances.
9. Upside down thinking. Rape and the brainwashing that occurs during it, can turn a woman’s thinking upside down, and often does. As a result, she may decide that what she previously thought was bad is now ok or even good. In this case, loose sexual behavior, which she previously avoided, now seems acceptable and maybe even fun.
10. Reduced fear of sex and of sexual diseases. After a rape, most women feel dirty inside. A “benefit” of this is they are less afraid to engage in sex, especially with men they don’t know.
11. More relaxed about sex. After a rape, particularly if it is violent, some women feel they have experienced the worst, and survived. So why not take a few chances and have some fun with the men.
12. Conditioned to sexual pleasure. After some rapes, the women is “hooked” on sex, and wants more.
13. Etheric damage. After a long or violent rape, the two etheric energy fields of a woman do not merge properly. This merging is critical for optimal health.
Oddly, having an orgasm is one of the few ways to overcome this problem. This can give rise to a strange need for orgasms, which a woman may easily confuse with a need for sex.
14. Pure brainwashing. At times, during a rape, a woman is told repeatedly that she will want more sex, and this suggestion is reinforced with standard brainwashing methods.
Very few women understand the above. We hope this short section will help change this situation. At least, if one understands the problem, steps can be taken to remedy it.
Promiscuous behavior is also a cause of rape, and this topic is discussed in detail elsewhere in this article.
OTHER SEXUAL IMBALANCES AND SEXUAL IDENTITY PROBLEMS
Some who have experienced molestation or rape have difficulty with relationships. For example, some women become lesbians because they don’t want to have anything to do with men. Others shut down completely in the sexual or even the relationship area of life.
WEARING RAPE ON YOUR SHOULDER
‘Wearing rape on your shoulder’ means telling many people about your rape, and perhaps going public about it such as writing a book or doing radio or TV interviews about it. It is rare, but more women are opting for it.
Benefits of taking this attitude is there is a need for the public to understand rape a lot better. This is the reason for this article. Rape is almost always a very secretive crime, and most women are told they must never tell anyone about it. So exposing the whole thing is helpful for society.
Another benefit of talking openly about your rape is to be truthful with yourself and others. Another benefit is that if you sincerely ask for help, telling others often brings unexpected help. Help might come in the form of an unusual counselor, a wonderful man who becomes your husband, or just a dear friend who will work through the trauma with you.
Problems with going public are that you may expose yourself to danger from those who want the truth about rape kept secret. You will also alienate some people who don’t want to know about it or be reminded of it, or who just don’t know how to react. A final problem is that going public might keep you from really undoing your rape trauma because you now have a new identity – “the rape victim”. It somewhat depends upon your personality, and on the type and nature of the rape situation.
5. EFFECTS UPON CREATIVITY AND EXPRESSION
This is directly related to fear, but is somewhat unusual and different. A person who experiences rape may feel silenced or shut up in a special way. In fact, cults and political operatives often use rape to silence people, to keep them from speaking what they know.
In this way, rape makes a person timid and “cooperative”. It is used repeatedly on a person, in some cases, to maintain secrecy for illegal trafficking, for example, or prostitution, drug running, weapons dealing, bribery, or other crimes.
MARRIAGE TO THE RAPIST
A consequence of rape for some women is they marry the rapist. She may become his “toy” if it is forced, or she at least resents her marriage. This is more common than one might imagine. Here are reasons this can occur:
1. The rapist may essentially force the woman to marry him by threatening to kill her or to rape her again if she does not. Some women are so traumatized by the rape that they go along, lying to their family and friends that they have “fallen in love”, when it is no such thing.
2. When a woman experiences rape, her mind is always deeply affected. Some women develop a sexual attraction to the man who did it. As a result, when he asks her to marry him afterwards, she accepts. However, she often does not understand that it is not based on love, but rather on a strange brainwashing or a sort of hypnotic trance that can easily result from a rape.
3. Some women mistakenly believe after a rape that they are “ruined” and “filthy sinners anyway”, so their chances for a normal life and marriage to a good man are destroyed. This may help her decide that marrying the rapist is not so bad and maybe it is her “fate” or “punishment” in some way. This is total nonsense!
4. She may also find herself pregnant with his child and marry for this reason.
5. Many women are extremely angry after a rape. Oddly, marrying the rapist is a type of loser’s way to feel better about herself by being in close contact with someone who is obviously more despicable than herself. This can make her seem more worthy by comparison.
6. IDEOLOGICAL EFFECTS
CONVERSION INTO POLITICAL LIBERALS
Many women who experience rape turn into liberals and left-wing activists. Rapists often demand this or they say you will be raped again.
Another possible reason for this conversion is that some who experience rape become “professional victims”. This psychological stance is associated with left wing politics and the Democratic Party in America.
Among the attitudes and beliefs of this group are a subtle hatred of men and male authority, and a hatred for and desire to destroy Western society.
7. SPIRITUAL AND SUBTLE ENERGY EFFECTS OF RAPE
Energetic imbalances are derangements of the subtle energy systems of a human body. These systems include the seven major energy centers of the body, the three dantiens, the subtle energy fields, and the meridians or subtle energy channels.
This topic not well known , so this section of the article may seem unusual. However, subtle energy problems are very real and often caused by rape.
Many women who have experienced rape will testify to this fact. They feel 100% better when their energetic imbalances are corrected, which is not easy to do, in some cases. Many say, “I am finally back to my old self”. Acupuncture treatments, for example, are often not sufficient.
COMMON ENERGETIC PROBLEMS CAUSED BY RAPE
Moving energy upwards from the feet to the head. Normally, subtle energy flows from the head to the feet in a downward direction. Rape tends to reverse this flow. This is expressed in slang phrases for sex and rape such as getting “knocked up”, “messed up”, “screwed up”, and others.
The Pulling Down Exercise, which is part of every development program, helps heal rape because it corrects this subtle energy problem. For more details, also read Downward Moving Energy And Healing.
Central channel effects. Rape slows movement of subtle energy through the conception vessel in acupuncture terms, also called the central energy channel of the body. This energy channel runs down the front of the body along the midline to the pubic bone. Then it move back and goes up the back along the spine. It is important to keep it open for optimum health.
Reasons for this are damage to the spine, congestion due to trauma of the abdominal and pelvic area, diseases in these areas, and intense fear, anger or other emotional disturbance.
Reversed spin of the major energy centers. During a rape, the seven physical energy centers of the body are made to spin in reverse and too fast. This exhausts and will kill the person if the rapist does not stop in time. The energy centers spin incorrectly for several reasons:
1. Orgasms, in both men or women, spin the energy centers backwards and faster.
2. A woman’s orgasms open her energy field, causing her to pick up the vibration or energies of anyone who is near her. Rapists have their energy centers spinning in reverse, so the woman picks up this energy by an inductive process.
3. In some rapes, the rapist intentionally visualizes her centers spinning in reverse to enhance sexual pleasure and to upset her body.
In these cases, he takes advantage of male-female blending that takes place whenever two bodies are in close proximity. The more powerful one, usually the male body, can influence the energy centers of the less powerful one.
Male-female blending can be beneficial, but is not beneficial during a rape.
4. Slowing the dantiens. The dantiens are three important energy centers located in the head, the chest and the pelvis. Rape generally slows the spinning of all three of these, but particularly causes the lower dantien to slow down. This is due to damage to the Leydig gland.
Beating the breasts and chest can cause the loss of souls needed for the operation of the middle dantien. Beating the head during a rape removes souls needed for the upper dantien. Slowing the dantiens slows or stops development.
For details, read The Dantiens, The Leydig Gland and Introduction To Development.
5. Reflex effects. The vagina has a reflex system. This is similar to the reflex system that is on the bottom of the feet, and on the hands, the ears, and elsewhere.
For example, the reflexes from the bottom wall of the vagina go to the abdomen, while the reflexes from the top or superior aspect of the vagina go to the spine. However, most important for rape are the reflexes from the back wall of the vagina. These go to the head.
Rapists often bang the back of the vagina, damaging the brain and central nervous system. Fortunately, this can usually be corrected with a development program that renourishes and balances all systems of the body. To learn more about reflex systems in the body, read Reflexology on this website.
6. Making the body more yin. Yin is a Chinese word that refers to a physics phenomenon. Yin means cold, expanded, centrifugal and more broken apart or entropic. Today, it also usually means weak and sick. That is because most of the bodies are yin to begin with.
If one experiences rape, the body is made much more yin, and this always means more ill. The yin effect of rape is a combination of all of the energetic effects above, and the physical effects described in other sections of this article. For details, read Yin And Yang Healing, and Yin Disease on this site.
7. Upsetting the connection between the two subtle bodies or energy fields called the etheric bodies. This can occur if the rape lasts more than about half an hour. Besides weakening the body, a woman with this problem will want to have sex very often and will usually become promiscuous, as a result. This is desirable for the controllers of the earth.
The reason the problem occurs is that joining of the two etheric energy fields occurs with orgasm. If the natural mechanism has been damaged, having orgasms is the only way the two fields can come together.
8. Penetrating the electromagnetic field. Rape, by definition, is a penetration of the boundaries of a woman’s body. When it is done by force and/or without voluntary consent, it violates the integrity of the body and gives rise to intense fear, anger and insecurity.
9. Energetic attachment. A woman will become somewhat “attached” or under the influence of anyone who is near her when her energy field opens due to having orgasms, especially many orgasms.
This fact is used by the rapists and by others who want to “recruit” and “attach” young women to their group. It is also used by young men who rape women on dates, knowing that often this will cause the woman to accept a marriage proposal, even if she had previously rejected the man.
10. Other subtle energy effects. Rapes usually involve beatings to other areas of the body such as the breasts, thighs, arms and head. These injuries are very deliberate and designed to alter the subtle energy systems of a human being.
Correcting the energetic imbalances caused by rape is a great secret of healing rape completely. Otherwise, the rape trauma cannot be thoroughly healed.
BECOMING AN ENERGY VAMPIRE
A rape can turn a gentle lady into an energy vampire. An energy vampire is a person who cannot contact her own source of energy or life force. As a result, he or she attempts to steal energy from others. Reasons this may occur after a rape include:
1. The seventh energy center is damaged during most rapes. This energy center normally connects a person with “the divine self” or the “higher self” - a source of power, energy and inspiration. When it is blocked, a person is cut off from this source of vital energy. One may be forced to “steal” energy or life force from others.
2. Rape lowers one’s energy level. Some people then learn to take energy from others.
3. Vampirism can be a way to take revenge upon men or others whom one feels caused the rape.
For more details, read Energy Vampirism.
PREGNANCY DUE TO RAPE
Pregnancy is one of the common results of rape. In most instances, we recommend keeping the pregnancy. The reasons are:
- Many amazing and fabulous people are on earth as a result of rape. Few talk about this, but it is the truth.
- It is not true that the child of a rapist will be a criminal. A person’s personality and behavior is mainly due to the souls inside the body, not the DNA of the parents.
- Pregnancy is glorious and miraculous, no matter how it begins.
- Ending the life of one’s baby can leave deep scars. For details, read Post-Abortion Syndrome.
- One can put the child up for adoption if you prefer. This is a very noble act, although adoption is not often discussed in these terms. It means you want the very best for your child and are not possessive about him or her.
The truth is that children are never “yours”. Nor does the child belong to the rapist, no matter what he told you. The child is of God, always and forever. Pregnancy should remind you every minute of the grace, mercy and amazing nature of God.
This is how we recommend thinking about whether to keep a pregnancy caused by rape.
CHAPTER 5. RAPE SITUATIONS
The purpose of this chapter is to point out common places and situations where rape occurs. These are divided into three categories:
I. The most common rape situations.
II. Rape by someone you know.
III. Rape by a stranger.
I. THE MOST COMMON RAPE SITUATIONS
Date Rape. There are several types of date rape:
a) Fake dates that are really just professional rapes. These are common. In these cases, the rapist pretends he wants a date in order to lure a woman.
The rapist has often studied the woman’s habits and knows her interests, her likes and dislikes, and even more about her. As a result, he appears very friendly and knowledgeable in her areas of interest. Handsome men are used for these rapes, and this is an added temptation.
The date might go well until he forces himself on her. In other instances, she might be talked into having sex with him. He turns on her when they are having sex, and consensual sex becomes rape.
In some cases, he has a few accomplices waiting at his apartment or home who “assist” holding her down or gang raping her.
b) Seduction date. This is more common with younger women and teens. The boy or man is a predator who knows how to seduce. Seduction is often not too difficult with young teens, for example, who are often interested about “learning about sex”. The predator is there to help. It might not seem like a rape at all, but the effect is the often the same for the young woman. She gets filthed up, and may get pregnant. Often she realizes the next day or the next week that the man had no interest in her except sex, and humiliation sets in.
b) Rape with intent to marry. In these cases, a man deliberately rapes a young woman he is interested in marrying. Rape is used to “attach” the woman to him so she will accept a marriage proposal. The method can work if the predator knows how to carry it out.
c) Rape can occur between two who have been dating for a while, or even two who are engaged to be married.
Devastating effects. Date rape is one of the worst types, even if the rape itself is not too violent. The woman is suddenly terrified of men and cannot trust her own judgment about whom to date. This causes depression and loss of self-esteem. How will she ever find a mate? Teens and even pre-teens may be afraid to go back to school because of the rape.
A legal challenge. Date rape is often impossible to prove legally, in part because the woman “consented” by accepting a date. Of course, she did not consent to rape, but it is often her word against his.
If she presses charges, the man will say it did not happen and she is lying. It becomes one person’s word against another, with no witnesses, usually, and no other proof. A lie detector test may help determine guilt or innocence.
Courtship. Instead of standard dating, we recommend courtship. Start by getting to know each other by telephone for a few months, at least. We know it is boring, but it is a lot safer.
A good man will be happy to go along. Rapists and other sexual predators usually won’t like it and will move on to easier prey.
Ask a lot of questions, and where possible, check to see if he is telling the truth. Get to know him well by telephone. Listen for any “red flags” before you go out with him.
Perhaps allow your family or friends to secretly listen in to your phone calls. If they do not like him, pay attention. They may be hearing something that you are not as aware of. For details, read Dating.
Dentist’s or Doctor’s Office Rapes. These are particularly nasty because one is usually off guard and goes alone to these places. Tying someone to a dental chair is easy. We suggest avoiding all these offices! We know that sounds impossible, but until the rogues are cleared from the earth you are better off without the risk. By eating the development diet, your teeth will not decay and you will rarely need doctors of any kind.
Party Rape. These are fairly common. Professional rapists often set up parties to rape unsuspecting young women. They often use a rented house, and target a few teenage girls or young women.
These are some of the easiest rapes of teenagers. There are no parents around, and there is often plenty of alcohol, marijuana and other drugs. Often all the food contains marijuana.
Women are often scantily clad at parties, making them easy to undress. They resist less when drugged. It is usually night time, so the women are tired and less aware. Loud music can be used to cover up any cries for help.
The rape targets are usually invited to the party by a very wholesome-looking “Christian-type girl“. However, she is really affiliated with the rapists.
Unfortunately, no girl or woman is safe at a party unless she knows everyone there. Going with a man is better, but she must stay with him the entire evening, at all times! Going to parties with other women is not very safe, as they can all be drugged and grabbed.
Campus rape. Women today are never safe on college campuses, even in the privacy of their dormitory room. There is a “culture of rape” that is kept secret by some college administrators, although a few administrators are starting to fight back.
Most college campuses have become a cesspool of expensive liberal, socialist indoctrination. There is an effort to “normalize” rape, meaning to condition young women that rape is fun and just part of life.
This is part of the liberal, secular, loose sexual mentality that is prevalent on today’s college campuses. There is an effort to rape ALL young women, so no one is safe.
We recommend that young women completely avoid college campuses. Go to college online if you think you need their version of education, which today is often filled with false teachings.
Work-related rape. Rapes often occur at offices and other work sites. This problem is much worse today with more women in the workforce. The rape can occur at the work site or a co-worker can easily follow a woman to her home and rape her there.
There are few good solutions to the problem of work-related rapes unless women work only from home or if you know all the people at the office or other location.
An example. Health clubs and spas are very unsafe places for women to work or even to visit. Women are spotted there for rape, taken to a closet or office for a “meeting”, perhaps, and come out a changed person.
If a woman is pretty, she may be told it will happen again and be ten times worse if she does not “help out” by continuing to come to the health club in scanty attire to attract new customers, and perhaps to act as a prostitute.
Voluntary sex at work. At times, an employer or someone else will suggest having sex if a woman wants to continue working at her job or if she wants a promotion. Never agree! Usually the sex turns into rape.
To make it harder to say no, a predator boss will wait a few months until the new female employee has settled in and is enjoying her new job. He may also take the woman into a small room, locks the door, and she is given five minutes or less to make up her mind whether to have sex.
Some women give in because they don’t have time to consider the risks such as diseases, pregnancy, and death. Female employees may also be told that it will be a lot of fun, and “we all do it”. This is a lie!
Sadly, some women go along and consider sex with the boss “the price she must pay” to hold down a job. However, it is extremely dangerous because it usually turns into a rape.
These rapes are very rarely reported because the professionals who do them severely threaten the women about ever reporting the rape.
Other unsafe situations. These include camping trips and retreats, such as weekend seminars, therapy seminars, healing retreats and business retreats. Also particularly unsafe for women are anywhere that women undress or wear skimpy clothing. This includes on boats, at pools or hot tubs, and at the beach, especially private beaches. Hot tubs and swimming pools are always contaminated with germs and should be completely avoided by everyone.
Rape parties. This is a disgusting tactic used by the rogues. It is quite widespread around the world at this time. About once a week, a group of 10 or so men and women are told to go to a house where they are forced to undress and take turns having sex with each other. The people are often forced to lie on a filthy tile floor, lying in their own excrement and urine.
A thug looks on with a loaded gun, which he might use on anyone who is uncooperative, or “just for effect”. This means he may shoot one of the group and just leave him or her there, naked and bleeding, until the person dies.
Before beginning the rapes, the thug pours gasoline over the participants. This causes a tingly feeling. It also poisons everyone with manganese and other chemicals. The thug may hold a lit cigarette lighter as a warning not to try to escape or disobey.
The purpose of the rape parties is to terrorize the people, spread disease, embarrass, humiliate and degrade the people, and weaken the bodies with repeated orgasms and diseases.
PART II. RAPE BY SOMEONE YOU KNOW
Peer-caused rape. This can occur in several ways. At times, a group of teen or even pre-teen girls are jealous of another girl who is a virgin, or not promiscuous, or they are being mean for some other reason. They may “arrange” with one of their boyfriends to have the girl experience rape at a party or elsewhere, often while they hold her down.
Rape is also sometimes used as an initiation rite in high school cliques and college sororities, supposedly as a way to bond a new girl into the group. In fact, professionals use these peer groups for their own purposes.
Incest. Incest can involve parents and children, siblings such as a brother and sister, or other close relatives. It is usually a horrible crime because it involves children, and perhaps because the perpetrator is the child’s parent, older brother, uncle or cousin.
It is very secretive because it occurs within the confines of the home. This makes it much more difficult to investigate and prosecute. It can result in strong feelings of hatred within a family.
This type of rape can be unconscious. For example, a girl may have to sleep near her father or brother and she awakens in the morning and realizes she has had sex. This unconscious rape is less severe in its consequences.
A common type of incest begins with sex play between two siblings who are about the same age when the parents are not home or are distracted. The brother usually initiates it, but not always. Even if the girl consents to having sex, it may still be felt as rape.
This can be quite difficult to stop unless the parents are willing to closely supervise their children at all times. They must also tell babysitters never to allow their children to play together unsupervised ever! Unfortunately, there is a natural curiosity about sex that parents need to know about and control.
A very sick type of incest is when two parents cooperate to rape their own child. Usually mother holds the child down and helps father rape the daughter. This is part of cultural rape in some nations.
Spousal rape. This is rape among people who are legally married or de facto married, meaning living in a close relationship. Two main variants are possible. A husband may just continue sexual intercourse after his wife or partner has said she has had enough.
Another scenario is if the husband is drunk, for example, or high on drugs, and turns on his wife and rapes her. According to statistics, spousal rape can leave even deeper scars than rape by a stranger because it is a breach of trust, in addition to all the other problems caused by rape.
Grandfatherly-grandmotherly type and babysitters. This is a sad situation in which parents leave their daughter with a babysitter or with grandparents, who force the child to have sex with them.
Few parents suspect that relatives would do such a thing. However, parents should be very careful leaving their daughters with anyone at all.
Underage marriage. In some non-Christian nations, especially India, girls are forcefully married as young as age 5 or 6. In part, this is done so their family will not have to financially support them.
The girls are then forced to have sex with their husbands, who are also often underage. While it is not called rape, it is rape. The devastating effects of sex at a young age are very similar.
The girls usually become virtual slaves in the homes of their husbands. They are expected to work for the husband’s family as a servant, and are usually not allowed to go to school. This practice is officially illegal in India, but not in some other nations. It continues in rural India and in other non-Christian nations of the world, even where there are laws against it.
Friendly male-female rape. At times, male and female friends are together and decide to tickle each other or just play a little. It can seem like innocent fun until the man becomes sexually aroused. He may think the woman wants sex, so he obliges.
This can be a matter of a woman sending mixed signals to a man. It can also be a case of a woman wanting to tease her friend a little just for fun. Smart women do not do this! It easily leads to rape.
Media-induced rape. Those who would ruin our children and our society often hold key positions in the media and in Hollywood. They know that images on the television, in movies or on YouTube do influence teen behavior.
Some movies today falsely depict rape as just fun. This can motivate a boy to “jump” or “hump” the girls, and it can lower a girl’s resistance to seduction and attempted rape.
Satanic rape. The word satanic, as used here, means something that is the exact opposite of the way it is portrayed. For example, a young lady is told that a therapy group, spiritual group or even a religious group is very safe. However, once she joins, she is raped.
Cults often tell prospective members that having sex with the leader is just fun and part of the “family atmosphere”. However, if she agrees to it, they rape her, often violently and perhaps repeatedly. Be careful joining any group and never agree to have sex as part of joining a group of any kind.
Witchcraft and wicca often involves rape. Teenage and pre-teenage girls who are lured into it are not told about this aspect. Professionals often use wicca and witchcraft as “fronts” for raping.
Oriental and Arab Cultural Rapes. In some nations of Africa and Asia, and in most Arab nations in the Middle East, by law all girls experience rape at about age 4, and again at 8, 10 and later as well.
Also, all boys are penis-whipped at age 2, 8, and about 10 years of age. The parents may do the deed, or professionals are brought in to do it.
This horror is not mentioned on the evening news, but it is true. It fills the people with hatred and is a major cause of strife in the Middle East. It gives rise to generation after generation of sick, enraged women and men who cannot think clearly. This is a story about the Middle East and a few other places that needs to be told widely.
Paganism. Rape is used in some pagan cultures as an initiation rite and/or for tribal blending.
PART III. RAPE BY A STRANGER
Rape by a stranger occurs in many situations, a few of which are discussed below. Rapes by strangers are usually horrible and can easily cause death. However, they may be easier to heal from than a rape by someone you know because there is no sense of betrayal and therefore less anger. Here are some common types of rape by strangers:
Boyfriend-related rape. As a general rule, boyfriends do not care about a woman’s wellbeing as much as a husband does. Marriage helps a man mature. Please remember these two axioms of life.
What can occur when one lives with or even just has a boyfriend is that one or more of his friends come over to the house. They may have some alcohol or marijuana, or they may just be bored and they decide they want to have some fun with the lady of the house. The boyfriend might go along or he might be forced to go along and the result is a rape. Do not live with a man if he won’t get married.
Concert rape. An easy place to rape young women is at or after a concert. Usually, her parents are not around, girls are often scantily-dressed, and there is so much chaos it is easy to grab one or more girls and push them into a waiting car, for example. Concerts are usually not safe places for young women unless a man goes with her and stays with her at all times.
Gang rape. This is rape by more than one person. Usually, one or more attackers holds the person down, while another rapes. They usually take turns, and it can go on for several hours. It happens at parties, and in many other situations.
Gang rapes are usually much worse than just one rapist due to more humiliation and embarrassment, more infections, more chance of pregnancy, more soul loss, picking up more aberrant souls, and more chances for severe injury and death.
Another reason for the severity of gang rape is that rape fantasy is less likely. Rape fantasy occurs when a woman diminishes her pain and humiliation by imagining that the rape is not all bad, and perhaps the rapist actually “loves” her. Some rapists claim this is the truth. However, with gang rape, such fantasy is not as possible.
Gang rape is also often more violent because mob or crowd psychology takes over when there is more than one rapist. Mob psychology can cause a “normal” person to to do things they would never do if they were alone.
Almost all gang rapes are well-planned by professionals who know exactly what they are doing. At times, a gang rape is used to train new male recruits or agents. Participation in a gang rape can also be a “reward” for “cooperative” rogue agents.
In other cases, a rogue leader, who can be a teenage boy, talks several other teenage boys into participating. He might call it a “teaching situation” so they can learn about sex.
The other boys would never do such a thing by themselves and are embarrassed. However, they might agree when it is a group. In these cases, the rapist might drug the woman or girl so that she does not protest too much.
Homosexual rape of women. This sounds unusual, but it is something to be aware of. Usually, a sweet, usually somewhat older women puts her arm around a lonely-looking young woman and offers to show her “a good time” without needing a man. She assures the younger woman that she knows what a woman really wants, and that she is clean (a huge lie!). In fact, the older woman is often also part of a rape gang and she is “recruiting” and conditioning the younger woman to become part of the gang.
She convinces the younger woman to come over for a night of fun. After a little conversation, she suggests undressing. The older (and usually stronger) woman will usually excitedly admire the younger woman’s beauty and loveliness. Then the older woman explains how she will just gently stimulate the younger one and the pleasure will be wonderful.
A young woman must leave at once because if she does not, she may experience a rape that can be as bad as any other. The older woman will start gently, but when the young woman starts to have orgasms she rubs harder and harder until the young woman goes completely out of control.
The “fun” may go on for an hour or more. It has been a rape in every way except there was no penis – and it is not necessary. In practically every case, the young woman now finds herself weak and sad, for some reason, and now finds herself craving more of this kind of pleasure. In other words, she is hooked on sex and often prostitution follows.
What occurred is that by losing too much sexual fluid, the young woman’s body is nutritionally depleted and this causes sadness and depression that is temporarily relieved by more sex. So never “experiment” with sex at all, with anyone.
Police rape. While uncommon, occasionally a policeman comes to the door and asks to come inside and discuss a disturbance or other matter. Once inside, he rapes. Most police are excellent, so this is unfortunate. Do not allow police inside your home! Talk through the door but don’t let one in.
Cult rapes. Rape is used often in cults to initiate new members, especially women, and to “attach” the members to the cult leader. Rape is also used for the leader’s fun, and also as a hypnosis and brainwashing technique.
In some cults, members are not exactly forced, but rather “informed” that sex is necessary to keep everyone together and to make sure the leader is cared for. Young women raised in the cult are taught from a young age that having sex with the leader is their duty, should be their pleasure, and is important for the community.
In some other groups, women may also be told that regular sex with the leader is the price they must pay for their security, and their room and board. At times, the sexual intercourse is mild, but other times it is clearly too often, too hard or too long. This is using rape for brainwashing.
Once young women are “initiated” in this way, they often continue the behavior their entire lives, unless they are rescued and deprogrammed.
When a woman has orgasms, unlike a man, her energy field opens very wide and she picks up the energy of her partner very strongly. It literally colors her thinking and feeling up to two weeks.
Thus, if a cult leader or anyone else rapes or just has sex with a woman, she is often “under his spell” for at least a week or two. Usually, she cannot understand why she seems to “like him”, even if she was forced, seduced or fraudulently induced to have sex with him. This is a very important concept. It is also an important reason why sex before marriage is rarely a wise idea. For more details, read Hypnosis and Brainwashing. Also read Cults And Terror Societies.
Rape for political control. Legislators, judges, mayors, police, firemen, other government workers, doctors, nurses, and others in positions of power are often raped to control them and influence their decisions.
Rape is also used to create double-agents as spies. A soldier or an FBI agent goes missing, and is found apparently okay. However, in reality he or she has been “conditioned”, using rape, to think differently and to be a double agent. Rape is used because it is:
1. Very fast. An hour or less may be sufficient to create a slave.
2. Very effective to inflict mental and emotional harm of a special type. In particular, it reduces courage and willpower, and causes a person to go along with the will of the attacker.
3. Leaves no visible scars if done right. The person can look perfectly normal, in fact. It is thus very difficult to detect.
4. Effects are often long-lasting or permanent.
5. Easily kept secret in most cases with the right threats combined with most people’s embarrassment and shame about it.
6. If the person does report the rapist, the crime is difficult to prove in court, so the thugs often go free.
7. If convicted, the punishment for rapists is relatively light, and then they are back on the streets.
Taken together, these seven factors make rape a mighty weapon used by thugs everywhere to control people.
Human trafficking rape. This is the use of rape to create prostitutes and sex slaves. Professionals typically grab a cute teenage girl and rape her viciously and often repeatedly over a period of days or weeks.
The specific intent is to “convert” her into a prostitute. After a number of episodes, they break her will, induce extreme fear, cause her to be unable to think clearly, and cause her to crave male sexual fluid. In this way, the attackers have created the perfect prostitute or sex slave.
This is the standard method used to create sex slaves and “escorts” used around the world in spas, hotels, casinos, and elsewhere. Such women also are “hired out” for modeling jobs, advertising jobs, and roles in pornographic movies and videos that pay the pimps extremely well. Health clubs, gyms, fitness centers and health spas are also favorite places where the prostitutes walk around to advertise their wares.
At times, the women are “recruited” by advertisements in women’s magazines promising good jobs, college educations, and even a husband in America, for example. When an attractive young woman answers the ad, she is instructed to go to an office where the raping begins.
An alternative scenario is that she is given free passage on a ship to America or Europe for a job or as someone’s bride. However, once the ship is at sea, the raping and beating begin to “prepare” or “condition” her for her new life as a prostitute.
To cover up their real profession, some prostitutes are given standard jobs. Common “front” occupations are cleaning houses, massage therapists, physical trainers, interior designers, delivery drivers, portrait artists, and company representatives. In each case, the woman has a reason to “visit” her clients in a legitimate way so she cannot be accused of prostitution.
Human trafficking is said to affect 27 million young women worldwide. It is done very professionally, carefully and effectively.
Once a woman is trafficked, she often experiences rape because she has sex indiscriminately and, at times, the men go too long and too hard. The pimps who control these women view these rapes as just a hazard of the job.
For more details, read Promiscuity.
Rape of a child (an example of pedophilia) or anyone under age 18. In the Western nations of the earth, this crime is called statutory rape. In contrast, rape of a child is perfectly legal in most nations of the Middle East, though not in Israel.
Many articles on the internet discuss the horror of sex with a child. It often leads to intense anger, problems with one’s sexual identity, difficulty making friends, smoking and other addictions, and masturbation. It is difficult to release this trauma and forgive it.
Raping a child is easy for a strong adult. Children are also very innocent and easy to talk into things. Sometimes they will consent to sex with an adult, which is still considered statutory rape in the Western nations.
Even touching a young child’s genitals can traumatize the child. Playing with a child’s genitals should never be done, even in fun, even if the child seems to smile and enjoy it. It is still traumatic.
Fathers, mothers, and family friends should never bounce a child on their leg, for example, while the child straddles the leg. Parents must also watch carefully with whom they leave their children. Never assume that aunts, uncles, brothers, brother-in-laws, babysitters, teachers, doctors, dentists, camp counselors, girl scout leaders, or anyone else is innocent today.
Good parents accompany their children everywhere, and stay with them at the doctor, the dentist, the piano lesson, the school, and everywhere else they go. Even other children the same age as your child can be a problem in our secular society.
Any adult, such as a dance instructor, tennis teacher, piano teacher or anyone else who tells a parent they should leave and not remain with their child during a lesson must be suspected of wanting to harm that child.
Please take this advice to heart and protect your children with your life and your time. I know it is hard to do, especially when two parents work all day.
Doctor or therapy session rape. Young women should always bring a friend when visiting a physician or other therapist, especially if you don’t know the person well.
Virgin Rape. This is rape of a virgin that does not break the hyman. It is done by inserting a small object into the vagina such as the blunt end of a pencil or pen. It is moved back and forth until the girl has an orgasm. However, it does not affect the girl’s virginity. This method is used, for example, to rape young girls when one does not want to leave any evidence of the act.
Rape using weapons or extreme violence. This type of rape is often one of the worst because the presence or the use of a weapon like a knife causes even more fear. Sometimes the rapist will rip off clothing with a knife or scissors, for example. Another possibility is he will shoot off a gun near the person as a warning to do as he says. Other times he just points the weapon at the woman, and this is scary enough.
Rapes with extreme violence are sometimes used intentionally for torture, for political “persuasion”, for brainwashing and hypnosis, or to recruit “agents” or cult members.
Grossness with rape. These are rapes accompanied by kicking, cutting, bleeding, slashing, burning, freezing, whipping, loss of hair, teeth or even eyes, tearing the skin, breaking bones, and use of restraints like ropes or chains.
Other gross acts are defecating or urinating on the person, spraying with a hose, yelling, filthy surroundings, licking by animals like a dog or cat, biting, and inserting foreign objects into body compartments such as spoons or knives.
Still other gross acts are forcing one to eat live insects or lizards, torture with fire, heat, electricity, ice, near suffocation with a pillow or submerging in water, inflicting slavery such as forcing a person to walk for miles naked, stoning, stomping on a person, and more.
Simple torture. Rape is specifically used in many nations as a means of torture, both physical and psychological, with both women and men. It is quite effective, because most people cannot stand repeated rapes for too long.
War rape. Rape has been used for centuries as a method of psychological warfare and just plain cruelty against the enemy.
For example, few people know that rape was standard for the Nazis and for the Russians during World War II. The armies of the United States, England and France did not practice rape. Arab armies have always practiced it. The Israeli army strictly forbids it.
Nazi rapes. (This story was told to us by someone who experienced it.) The Nazis placed pretty Jewish girls in a special camp. The women were fed fairly well to give them pretty breasts and bottoms.
During the day, the women made bombs and tanks in a filthy factory. After work, the officers picked a few women for rape every night. This was a standard practice for the Nazis. If a woman became pregnant, they beat her stomach and breasts enough to kill the fetus.
Rapes were often of the gang type. The woman was tied down first before the officer entered. Then the officer or officers came in and did the deed.
Young women were also physically abused, punched, beaten, spat upon, defecated upon and anything else the men wanted to do to them. Then the women were sent back to their camp, late at night, and expected to work a full 12-hour day at the factory. Half the young women brought to these camps died due to this lifestyle. About 1 million women died this way during World War II, though very little is written about this horror.
When the Russian army invaded Berlin near the end of World War II, they rounded up hundreds of young German women, locked them up in an old hospital, and spent a few days raping them for fun.
More recently, rape was common in the recent conflict in Libya (2011) and was standard practice by the Saddam Hussein’s Iraqi army in the two Gulf Wars of the 1990s.
Kidnapping rape. Some women are kidnapped, locked in a room, and experience rape daily – often for years. Several high-profile cases of this type have been in the news recently. The women are often tortured as well, and the news media often “sanitizes” or omits the more horrible details of these cases.
The women may be held in leg irons, or just locked up in a basement. Some are held in filthy conditions, and forced to live in their own urine and feces. Most are murdered when they reach the age of about 35, or allowed to die of infections, starvation, or as the result of brutal torture.
Rape With Memory Obliteration. In this situation, usually a pretty teenage or college girl wakes up one morning and is not the same person. She may suddenly swear a lot and may begin to wear sexy clothing.
In fact, she was accosted, taken to a house somewhere, experienced a violent rape, and then brainwashed so she would not recall the experience. These rapes can leave no visible scars at all, and the experience is quite bizarre.
Although there is no conscious memory, the person’s values can change overnight, school performance often declines, their friends change quickly, their moods are bad, and they want tattoos, sexual encounters, bad food in some cases, and cannot think clearly any more.
This situation is very difficult for parents or others to understand. It might be revealed under hypnosis, however. Parents of teenagers: You MUST know where your teen is at all times, and with whom.
Early curfews are by far the best, every single night. Do not allow the “overnights” and camping trips unless you are there with your children.
If the description above fits your child, know it was a rape and this article is for you. Your teen can hopefully recover, but must follow a complete development program for a few years. This means working with one of the Approved Practitioners on this website, and no one else. Unfortunately, most physicians, including naturopaths and holistic healers, do not know how to reverse the damage.
Repeat rape. Many women experience more than one rape. Rape marriage is a special case of repeat rape discussed below. Women are targeted for repeat rapes for several reasons:
A. Checking. The professional rapist wants to check on the woman’s brainwashing and programming.
B. To install new points. Points are very sensitive places on the body or numb spots on the body. They are needed for brainwashing, and they can disappear. To understand this better, read Points on this website.
C. To reinforce her points. This means to make them deeper and more permanent.
D. To get rid of more sexual fluid. This is done to keep the woman weak and tired, and often to make her want more sex.
E. Terror. Repeat rapes are very scary, just as are the first one. Repeat rapes are therefore used to continue intimidating, threatening, humiliating and angering women.
F. To give her new diseases. This may be to weaken a woman or otherwise damage her body or brain.
G. As part of “training” for prostitution, sex slavery or other agent training. This conditioning requires a number of rapes to deepen and safeguard the brainwashing and programming.
H. To keep a woman off balance and properly “attached” to her operative.
I. For fun. At times, repeat rapes are used as rewards for agents who find a woman very attractive, for example.
Rape of the anal area (sodomy rape). This is a particularly nasty rape because the anal area is not designed for sex. The opening is too small and the muscles and tissues are delicate. As a result, the rape is very painful and usually causes tearing and infections that are difficult to heal.
Sodomy rape also weakens the resolve of the person in a distinct way so that the person usually just wants to die. One reason for this feeling is the person usually needs to wear diapers forever. The area tends to bleed a lot, and bowel movements are often very painful and hard to control. The person must usually live on laxatives to keep the pain down, and even then it is painful ever after.
Repair. The anal sphincter muscles are difficult to repair surgically and the injury to the low back from the rape reduces the vitality in this area of the body. There is a surgical procedure involving the placement of a rubber ring that is sewed into the sphincter that may work fairly well, but otherwise it is a difficult injury to repair.
A development program can help heal this area of the body after a sodomy rape. Also read Anal Fistulas And Fissures for more healing suggestions.
Anal rape does not cause a woman or man to have many orgasms, so she or he will not lose vital sexual fluids. Some rapists use this type of rape when they want to maintain the intelligence of the target person. A woman can experience both types of rape in one session.
Mutual rape. In some situations such as rape parties discussed earlier in this article, a man and a woman, who may not even know each other, may be forced to have sex with each other.
Rape marriage. This is a form of sex slavery and repeat rape. It is rather common. A man rapes a woman and then insists that she “marry” him, meaning that he moves in and lives with her. In many cases, she is also forced to have children with him and to call him her “husband”, although really he is just her rapist.
The woman, in these marriages, may stay with the rapist for years – perhaps her whole life. Reasons for this are:
1. She has been told in no uncertain terms that she will experience a brutal rape or be killed if she leaves him.
2. The rapist usually tells her that he has “friends” at the local police department, in case she wants to report the rape marriage and have him arrested.
3. The woman is so exhausted and so damaged by the first rape and repeat rapes that she has little energy left with which to fight back. This is the plan of the attacker.
4. She is often forced to drink red or rooibos tea, eat tunafish and fruit, and perhaps must follow other rules or procedures such as the gasoline ritual that keep her weak and sick.
5. Leaving can also be difficult because the woman may lose her home to the rapist, for example, if she just leaves.
6. In some cases, she is forced to have children with the rapist, and does not want to leave the children.
Shelters for battered women can be helpful, as can very forceful and brave attorneys. However, a woman might have to live in a shelter for weeks or months until the rapist is apprehended and sent to prison.
A complete development program is helpful to restore the woman’s energy, assuming she can follow the program, which is difficult if she is living with a rapist who wants to keep her weak.
The “husband” may also have experienced rape or torture, and this may be continuing. In some cases, the “husband” is ordered to rape his wife in an ongoing way or face serious consequences. So both may be trapped by political operatives who use this method to control families around the world.
The children of the rape marriage are also usually beaten and raped. This all sounds bizarre, but is not that uncommon.
“Fun” rape to manipulate a woman through her anger and through sexual pleasure. These are less common, but do occur. They are mild rapes done by professionals who know how to cause a lot of pleasure through touching, kissing, massage, and sweet but phony words whispered in a woman’s ear before or during sex. The rapist also understands sexual Charging very well, which most women and men do not understand.
These rapes are used to confuse women, break up marriages, or as subtle warnings.
Sleep paralysis rape. This is a high-tech horror in which young women and a few young men experience rapes at night. The rapist literally beams into the room, shoots the person with an on-off switch that activates an implant that temporarily paralyzes them, and a rape follows. For details, read Sleep Paralysis.
NOT RAPE - BUT IT FEELS LIKE RAPE
Certain situations are not technically rape because a penis or other object was not placed inside a vagina. However, they feel like rape and have similar effects:
Accidental touching. A young girl or even a teen is joking around or even tussling with her father, who is seated. He gets an erection from playing with his daughter. She jumps on his lap, breaking the hymen or, in some cases, the penis rubs against the vagina through her underwear.
While there is no insertion of the penis in a conscious manner, the girl can feel that something went wrong. She is not as innocent as she was before. She might later blame her father for “raping her” as a child, even though this was not the intent at all.
Meanwhile, the father may not know what happened and why his daughter is now angry and distant from him. If he figures it out, he often feels horribly guilty, even if he was not strictly at fault. However, he can usually do little or nothing after the fact, except apologize, which may help a little.
Fathers, do not roughhouse with a girl or young woman, ever. You may feel very guilty about it for years, and she will hate you if you accidentally break the hymen. Ladies and girls reading this article, do not “play” with men this way if you are wise, even if he encourages it, which he should not.
Psychic, virtual, simulated or electronic rape. In these common situations, a woman has a dream in which she experiences rape. She wakes up, thinking it was real. She may have orgasms and be quite exhausted from it. Some women experience these episodes while still a child, or even in infancy.
These are high-tech and nasty. They are used to condition women and terrify them. They are done with electrical equipment that connects with the person via implants in her head or a radionic machine that “broadcasts” the information to her while she sleeps. This technology, called psychotronics, is described on the internet and in an article on this website entitled Psychotronics.
It is not technically rape because it is all done electronically. However, it can have some of the same effects. It can feel just like the real thing, including suggestions that if the person wants to avoid future rapes, she had better do whatever she is told.
Female genital mutilation and cutting. These two horrendous practices are often lumped together, but are actually quite different. Neither is technically rape, but we include them because they have some similar consequences for a girl or an adult woman.
Female genital mutilation. This is the partial or total removal of the clitoris. It is common in the nations of the Middle East, except for Israel. It is thoroughly disgusting, totally humiliating, and makes sex very painful for the rest of the woman’s life.
The girl or young woman, who is usually between about 4 and 20 years old, is held down by her mother, sprawled naked on the kitchen table, with the other children looking on. The father usually does the deed with a dirty knife and no anesthesia.
Many girls and teenagers die from the procedure from heavy bleeding and infection. For more on this Middle Eastern horror, read Female Genital Manipulation on this site.
Cutting. This is placing small cuts in the clitoris, often with a dirty kitchen knife or blade. It leaves scars on the clitoris, and makes the woman fear sex, or to crave it.
Statistics indicate that at least 200 million girls and young women have experienced female genital mutilation and/or cutting.
Sexual predation. This includes stalking a woman, seduction, and harassing her with sexual intent. Sexual predators are not just found at bars, health clubs, or elsewhere. Some are professionals who hide their tracks, who tap telephone lines and internet connections, and have hidden TV cameras in hallways of hotels and motels.
Some use psychotronic methods to influence a woman’s thinking and emotions, and they can manipulate a person this way. They also use accomplices, who may be extremely attractive young men or young women, in order to lure and seduce a woman.
This is why every young woman must pay attention to where she lives, where she stays, where she undresses, and with whom she shares any information about herself. Definitely avoid the “touchy, feely”, “artsy”, “upbeat”, and “feel-good” apartment complexes, health clubs, groups and organizations, even supposedly spiritual and religious ones.
Never share personal information with anyone unless required by law, and then check it out carefully. Also, never allow anyone into your room or home you do not know. Also, do not share a lot of information on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter. Preferably, stay off social media, which is loaded with sexual predators.
This applies especially to young women who have a somewhat sad or melancholy personality. These women are more likely to crave attention, “love”, male companionship, and social activities more than some others.
SEX – BUT IS IT RAPE?
Sex due to threats or intimidation. These may not technically be rapes, but the effect is the same. For example, a man might induce a lady to come into his bedroom on some pretext. When she tries to leave the room, he blocks the door and “pretends” or otherwise indicates that he will keep her in the room and rape her. In fact, however, he is not planning to rape. It is just a bluff.
However, the young lady is so frightened that she agrees to have sex with him, even though she could have resisted and would have been okay. This type of bluffing also occurs at bars, in hot tubs, at pools, or anywhere that sexual predators encounter their prey.
A similar technique is used, at times, in cults and other gang settings, and even in family settings. Essentially, a young woman is deceived and told various lies until she agrees to have sex. This may include threats and other intimidation.
If the rapist is caught, he can claim in court that he did not restrain the woman or force himself upon her. She was free to go, and yet she consented to sex, so it was not rape.
If you feel threatened in this way, you must firmly but quietly tell the man to get out of the way so you can leave. Say it even if you are frightened.
Seduction. We consider seduction to be rape in all cases because most young women are no match for predatory men who know many tricks to persuade, cajole, entice and otherwise seduce a woman to have sex.
At a young age, some young men seem to develop the ability to manipulate women. Many are rogues, meaning they are trained in seduction techniques and are, in fact, professionals, although they may look like high school boys or even younger.
Let us discuss seduction in more detail because most young women are very naïve about it. Seduction can be in at least seven ways:
1. Physical methods. These include touching, kissing, hugging and other ways to excite a woman. putting a finger in the vagina. Some predators use perfumes that are sexual stimulants. Physical seduction may also include drugging food or beverage.
2. Appealing to the emotions. A predator may literally beg, sob and do other things to appeal to a woman’s emotions as a way to seduce her. Some women will feel sorry for him, or will want to “help out”. Some predators also know how to use a woman’s anger against her, and many use fear to seduce. They make subtle or overt threats, for example or grab her too tightly, or otherwise put her into fear.
3. Mental methods. These include “the seduction lies”:
1. He lies that he is a “straight arrow”, an upstanding citizen, or even a Christian, when this is hardly the case. In reality, he is a liar, and often a practiced con man and rapist.
2. He lies that he has not had experience with women.
3. He lies that he wants to marry the woman.
4. He lies that he just wants to “get to know you better” before he marries you.
5. He lies that he does not have any sexually transmitted diseases.
6. He may lie about his age, saying that he, too, is a teen or just turned 20. In reality, he may be almost 30 or even older and very experienced at rape.
7. Others. He may lie to get the woman to have some alcohol or drugs, or he may spike her tea, water or other beverage. He may lie to get her to go to his apartment, to get her to take off some or all of her clothing, to lie down, to make out, or to sleep over at his home.
8. He may make up a story of how women never like him or he was abused as a child and sex helps him relax, or something else.
If he senses a woman is upset by the sex act, he may add more lies, such as:
1. “Life has its risks.”
2. “You are now ready for real life.”
3. “This is the price you pay for being young and pretty.”
4. “Everyone does it sometime.”
5. “It is really no big deal.”
4. Peer pressure. This can be a very effective seduction method. A predator may set up a double date, for example, with two friends of his who at a pre-arranged time start with heavy kissing and touching in the back seat of the car. The predator then says, “It looks like they are having a good time. Why don’t we try it?”.
Another ploy is to invite an unsuspecting woman to a small gathering or party. She does not realize it is a setup. In fact, the participants are all his friends and they work on her to loosen up, have a drink or smoke, and perhaps everyone takes off their clothes and jumps in the pool, etc.
5. Work or creative seduction. This is a type of peer pressure associated with work or creative situations. A young woman may be told that for the sake of ‘work efficiency’ or ‘company unity’, it is be best for her to sleep with her co-worker or perhaps the boss and that it is safe and it builds good relationships.
Some predators also convince women to have sex for artistic and creative reasons
6. Ideological seduction. Today, the rogues teach in school and in the media the false belief that casual sex is wonderful, and the more the better. Some women fall for it.
7. Spiritual or religious methods. Some gurus, spiritual and religious leaders are quite adept at convincing a woman that God or the universe really wants them to enjoy sex together.
With all these levels of seduction, predators use a number of methods, including:
Flattery. This is a standard method of seduction.
Distraction. Distracting a woman is often important in order to get her to go along with sex. Some men are very good at smiling a lot, talking a “good line”, or telling juicy, dirty jokes to take a woman’s mind off his real agenda.
To reduce the chances of distractions, do phone dating only for 6 months and then meet your dates at public places like coffee houses, and don’t leave with him.
Subliminal messages. These are words spoken very softly, or thoughts one sends out that are not verbalized. For example, a man may whisper or put out the thoughts, “You will have a great time if we have sex” or “Let me take off your dress and tickle you”. Some men are quite skilled at projecting these thoughts into an unsuspecting woman.
Hypnosis. Some sexual predators can hypnotize a women quite easily with soothing words and gestures.
What to do. The above methods, especially used together by a professional, are practically impossible to overcome. For details, read Seduction. The only answer is to follow the instructions for dating in the found in the Dating article.
CHAPTER 6. WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ATTACKED
SHOULD YOU PHYSICALLY RESIST?
Some people suggest that all women, especially, should take self-defense classes to learn to how to fight and kick a rapist or other attacker. One can also carry a gun at all times. This is a two-sided issue.
On one hand, it is true that if you scream and resist enough, a rapist may give up and run away. On the other hand, if you resist and you are subdued or overcome, the rapist may be even angrier and may kill you, for example, or rape you twice as long or twice as hard.
It never hurts to take some karate or other self-defense lessons. A skilled fighter can do a lot of damage to a rapist such as breaking his arm or leg. However, even with self-defense training, you will have to use your judgment as to the best course of action. It depends upon:
1. The size and strength of your attacker. Most rapists are big and bulky, but not all. Almost all are professionals. He knows exactly what he is doing, and is prepared, often with weapons. He is likely to kill you if you resist.
2. Whether your attacker is armed.
3. Where and when the incident occurs. In some places, you can scream for help, but this is not helpful elsewhere.
4. Your temperament. Some women love to kick and fight. Others are not oriented this way.
5. Try to tune in, in the moment, and obtain guidance as to what to do.
Many books suggest that if you are abducted and about to experience rape, it is best to relax and go along with it. This sounds like a defeatist attitude, but it saves many lives. Some even suggest that you lie to the rapist and tell him you are enjoying it, but you have had enough and will do it again for him if he stops now.
A woman can also fake passing out, rolling her eyes upwards and playing dead, and some rapists will stop when this happens. Some women can also threaten their way out of a rape, or if there are people around you can try screaming, but this often does not work because the rapist puts his hand over your mouth and may kill you by twisting your neck. This is why going along can be the best idea.
Meanwhile, observe the rapist’s clothing, odors, and facial features. Try to obtain as much evidence as possible to be used in court against him.
Resisting in spirit. A very important idea, no matter what you choose to do, is to resist rape in your mind. This means that when it is over, go home and pray for strength and guidance. Do not be defeated. Even if you never tell anyone and never go to the police after multiple rapes, do not give up hope and do not give in spiritually.
Keep your faith in God and hold on tight, no matter what happens to the body. This, I believe, is a key to recovery.
Another way to resist. An alternative for those who are attacked is to stand tall and say, “In the name of Christ, I do not go along and you will be killed if you harm me at all.” While it may sound strange, it works in some cases. It does not matter if you are undressed, or lying down, or anything else. Just say it and keep saying it or thinking it if you can’t or are afraid to speak out.
If a woman knows she will experience rape, there are some things she can do to make it less damaging and perhaps shorten it.
Make the man have more orgasms. A way to do this is to visualize pulling on his penis. This could shorten a rape.
Reduce your orgasms. The reasons to prevent orgasms if you experience rape are:
a) Once a woman starts having many orgasms, she loses control of her body, making the experience much worse.
b) One can die from too many orgasms during a rape due to fluid loss and exhaustion.
c) Having multiple orgasms confuses women, as it mixes pleasure with the humiliation, shame, horror and anger of the rape.
d) A woman’s orgasms open her energy field to the energy field of whomever is close to her. This is almost always a bad idea during a rape.
e) Orgasms spin the energy centers backwards. This contributes to weakness and ill health, in all cases. Here are several methods to control orgasms:
1. Imagine cutting off the head of the penis. Besides physical contact, there is also mental contact between penis and vagina. Visualizing the penis without a head on it breaks that connection, and it may limit your orgasms.
Cautions. One must keep up the visualization during the entire rape for it to work. Also, once the orgasms get going, this method does not work well.
If you want to use this method, you must practice it with your husband, or alone with a dildo or fake penis. Try to practice under difficult conditions such as with loud music playing, or with other disturbances in the background. With practice, you can become very good at it.
2. Send the penis into the sheets. As the rapist’s penis moves inside you, imagine it moving downward toward the bed sheets or the floor, or toward the anal area and away from your vaginal area.
This can reduce orgasms and causes subtle energy to move in the correct direction for the woman, not the rapist. It can also cause the rapist to become tired out sooner, which can shorten a rape.
Cautions. The visualization must be done during the entire rape to work well. Also, it must be done forcefully. For more details, read Energy Vampirism.
3. Strengthen the vaginal muscles. The vaginal area has muscles that are usually not used, so they are weak. If a woman learns to control the vaginal muscles, it will do several things during a rape:
a) It tightens the vagina a lot. This causes the man to have many orgasms quickly. As a result, he will get tired out and stop the rape sooner.
b) It hides the clitoris, somewhat, which reduces orgasms.
c) It also gives the woman a sense of control that is almost unbelievable to most women.
She can tighten around the penis and may even be able to prevent it from going in as far, which is most helpful during a rape. She may also be able to give the man an orgasm, which greatly helps her sense of control and power during a rape.
d) Tightening the muscles around the vagina keeps her energy focused downward in the proper way. Upward movement of subtle energy during a rape is unhealthy and can kill a person. To understand this much better, read Downward Moving Energy And Healing.
The procedure is simple. Buy a dildo or fake penis. It has to look just like a penis and be about the same size. Lie down comfortably and insert it deeply in the vagina. Then squeeze it tightly. Move it in and out, continuing to squeeze it.
Do this for at least 10 minutes daily. A good time to practice is in the morning upon awakening, when you are not tired. You can also practice with your husband or partner. With daily practice, the muscles around the vagina become much stronger.
Cautions. To strengthen the vaginal muscles requires practice, so this exercise is not for the lazy.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A RAPE
1. Save every scrap of evidence you can, even if you are feeling terrified to do anything about the rape. It might come in handy later.
This means save clothing stained with blood or semen, save strands of his and your hair, and wipe some semen from the vagina onto your clothes or even your arm so you can save it. It is still fine if it dries up. Some women intentionally scratch the attacker so they will have skin scrapings.
Perhaps take photos of the scene before cleaning it up if it is your home, for example. Also, make a rough or better, a detailed sketch of the rapist’s whole body immediately while the impressions are fresh in your mind.
2. Douche thoroughly with soap and water. This may reduce the risk of pregnancy.
3. Make fresh garlic juice and paint it on any areas the attacker touched. Use plenty and use it around the vagina, mouth, breasts or wherever he touched. This will stop some sexually-transmitted diseases. A full description of how to do this is found in the article entitled Healing Rape.
4. Start your rape rehabilitation program immediately. This is also described in the Healing Rape article.
5. We suggest going after the rapist. In almost all cases, the rapist threatens to kill the woman if she tells anyone, but if you do not report the rape and do not go after the attacker, he will usually strike again – perhaps against you or against some other innocent and lovely woman.
Know, however, that in some cities the police are paid off by the rape gangs, so you may not get the help needed from them.
This is an individual decision. Try to confide in a trusted friend or very mature adult about the issue.
6. If you don’t trust the police, it is possible to take action without involving the police. Hire a good private investigator to find the attacker, which is often easy if you can give a good description of the person and if you have DNA evidence. Once found, one can hire an assassin to kill him.
More and more people are sick and tired of the lax rape laws and the stupidity, ignorance and sometimes the corruption of the legal system and even the police. They are also sick and tired of being harassed, and of listening to sad stories of rape from their friends and acquaintances.
We also mention this option as a warning to anyone who would consider raping anyone, and thinks they can get away with it.
Restoring energy. Particularly if a rape was prolonged or hard, you will feel very tired afterwards. A development program is required, but also see the article entitled Sexual Depletion And Rejuvenation for more on how to restore the body.
CHAPTER 7. PREVENTING RAPE
I. GENERAL ADVICE
The first bit of advice is sad to have to say and depressing to have to hear. It is that young women are never safe.
Some girls and young women instinctively know this.
You are right! You are never safe. Anyone who tells you that you are safe is either ignorant or a liar and a predator. Don’t listen for one moment. It does not matter if all the doors are locked and you are with big strong men who like you. Someone can break in and kill them all.
This is a scary way to see things but, in our experience, it is the only way that teenagers, in particular, will pay attention. Always assume you are in danger. The prettier you are, the more danger. The less clothing you wear, the more danger. The sexier you wear your hair, clothing and so on, the worse it is. Please pay attention!
Based on this advice, here are some ways to help avoid rape.
I. REDUCE THE RISK FACTORS
Reducing risk factors greatly reduces the chances of rape. Some of the following may seem old-fashioned or otherwise distasteful, but they have been proven to work and are very wise:
- General. Do not hang around anyone or any place if you do not feel safe. This includes friends, work locations, movie theaters and everywhere else.
- Raising girls. Parents, do not hug, kiss, fondle, tickle, massage (except feet) or rough house with your daughters! The reason is that too much body contact definitely conditions girls to like this contact. Then, at age 15 or even age 30 your daughter goes on a date and the man starts tickling or kissing her. Instead of telling him to stop at once, she thinks it is just like at home with Mom and Dad. However, it is not at all like home. Soon she is orgasming and he gets his way with her.
- Care for your health. This means stay warm, go to bed early, and get plenty of rest. Eat very nutritious food - as recommended on this website and not on others. This means avoid fruit, salads, vegetarian diets, and eat loads of well-cooked (not crunchy) vegetables. Skip other diets completely such as the ketogenic, paleolithic, Weston Price, and the rest.
- Let go of resentments against men, particularly your father. This may sound unusual, but it is quite dangerous for a young woman to remain angry with her father, for any reason at all. It causes her to be less centered and grounded, to take more risks, to act in a more rebellious way, and to be angry and upset with all men. All of this can help set one up for a rape.
- Watch your thoughts and behavior with men. Harmful thoughts to avoid are showing off, taking advantage of men, taking revenge on men, being too chummy with boys or men, raising your voice to a man or yelling at him, or thinking of yourself as “quite a prize” for some “deserving” man (a big ego trip).
Fantasizing. These thoughts are quite dangerous for women. A standard one is that you meet a handsome or intriguing or mysterious man who sweeps you off your feet and “ravishes” you, telling you how gorgeous you are the whole time.
Many women have these fantasies and they cause many problems including:
a) if a man asks you out, your fantasies may kick in and you may say yes instead of no, or you may not check out your date beforehand, something that women must always do before accepting a date.
b) on a date, a fantasy suddenly kicks in and skews your better judgment. You rationalize that this is just like your fantasy and you end up having sex when you didn’t really want it.
c) if a rape situation arises, fantasizing instead of staying grounded can confuse you and cause more even more trouble.
d) fantasizing all by itself can attract a rape.
- Going places or doing things that are not wise. These include going to the movies alone, the bars alone, hiking alone, picking berries alone, in dark alleys alone, or in badly lit parking garages alone. Other errors are staying late at the office alone with the male boss, going on dates unless you really know the man, exercising alone, going on camping trips unless you absolutely know the people, and driving alone in bad areas.
Still other errors could be going to a doctor alone, and going for a massage, especially if you go alone. These are not safe. Also avoid living or traveling in unsafe neighborhoods, even with others. Other places to avoid are all “meat market” situations. These include all health clubs, workout gyms and YMCAs. They also include some spas, hot springs, health resorts and some hotels. Anywhere people are parading around half-naked tend to be places where rapists look for prey.
It is best to have a curfew of 9 PM, no matter what your age. If you must go out in the evening, go with at least two friends, and, if possible, with a man. However, one must observe the rule that the three or more friends must stay together at all times. This means that if one needs to go to the bathroom, if all are women, then all three go to the bathroom at the same time.
If one of the friends is a man, he stands outside the women’s bathroom until his friend or friends come out. If he has to go to the bathroom, his female friend should go to an area where others are gathered and stand there until he returns. The above may sound horribly restrictive, but it is not worth taking chances.
- Do not stay too sad or lonely. One may say that this is not a personal decision, but we disagree. A woman can keep herself busy, uplifted and even inspired through reading great books, for example.
If one is too “down” and “lonely”, it invites trouble. One starts to believe that going out with just about anyone would be better than being alone, or that a little sex for fun is okay, or that a little undressing with a man to “experiment” is okay, and so on. So beware of the problems with allowing yourself to become too despondent and depressed for any reason at all.
Always know that you are loved by God at all times, even if you don’t believe in God. You are totally loved, no matter what you have ever done or not done, and no matter how you feel inside. You do not need the company of others unless it is perfectly wholesome and safe.
- Do not feel sorry for men. An old rapist’s trick is to cause a woman to feel sorry for him so that she does something she should not do. The rapist may fake a limp, or lets one arm hang lifelessly by his side. Then he gently asks her to open the door to his home or apartment, carry in his groceries for him, or he might ask for a ride home.
He may fake a speech impediment, or mental dullness, or just unsteadiness. It is all designed to throw a young woman off her center. She decides to help and it all seems so nice until he is in your car, or he has you where he can push you down. Many women experience rape in this way.
The correct way to handle a sad-looking or perhaps disabled man is to find another man to come over and help the disabled-looking one.
- Women’s dilemmas. Factors that make rapes easier for predatory men are:
1. Women are biologically programmed to attract male attention and to reproduce. This involves hormonal interactions, odors, appearances, spoken and written words, voice tone and much more. Seducers and rapists are often adept at using this fact about women to cajole and convince women to accept dates and then to have sex.
2. Women’s bodies are very sensitive and ticklish. Predators know this and often have dozens of ways to begin a tickling session that ends with sex or rape.
3. Women are more sentimental than men and many respond to kindness and favors from men such as going out for a fancy dinner, receiving flowers or a box of candy or even a lovely evening gown that he would like her to wear on a date. Many women also respond to flattery, praise, teasing and similar tactics that seducers, predators and rapists use to entice women to go out and then to agree to undress and have sex.
Good men, by the way, often do not understand these aspects of female psychology. As a result, they may appear to be boring and gauche on dates, compared to the predators and seducers. Women need to know that a man who is shy, does not flirt, touch or flatter is not necessarily less interested in her or stupid.
He is just different. Usually, he is also much safer to be around and a much better man to date and marry than the touchy-feely, flattering, sexy-looking or sexy-smelling men.
- Dating. Dating is rarely safe for the woman. Be very clear about this. Bring a friend on your dates if you will be alone with a man. We think the Christian community should give this advice because it is the best way. The friend can be anyone, although a man would be best.
Think courtship, not dating. It is about finding a mate, not “something to do on Saturday night”. Preferably skip the entire dating scene altogether. Definitely avoid dates with strangers.
Begin your courtship with phone dating and then no-touch, no-talk dating only. Ideally, bring your father or another man with you on these meetings. This will protect you against sexual predators and seduction. It will also stop some rapes, though not all of them. Never accept an invitation to have dinner at a man’s home. Unfortunately, it is easy to put a drug in the food.
Before and when you go out, be clear – this means there will be no touching on dates at all. This means no kissing, no hugging, no tickling and definitely no finger in the vagina. It also means there will be no talk of sex at all.
You must tell this to your date beforehand on the telephone when you plan your date. You also tell your date that if it begins, you will go home immediately.
Once on the date, if the touching or sex talk begins, leave immediately. Program the phone number of a reputable taxicab company into your phone and call at once, or call a friend.
Also, always tell at least one good friend that you will be on a date that day or evening, and to please be available by phone in case you run into problems. For more details, read Dating.
- Strictly avoid sexy, aggressive boys. Sadly, these are often the ones the girls like the best. Some of this is due to their odors. For details, read Odors And Your Health.
These boys and men are the ones that:
A) Cannot take their eyes off you, and scan every curve on your body
B) Praise your clothes and maybe your beautiful breasts or legs. They know the words to say to turn you on and get you to let down your guard and go on a date with them.
C) Keep calling you or show up at your work place or home with flowers, candy, fancy cars to drive around in, fine-smelling cologne, and who often dress very slick and smartly.
D) Tease and flatter you until you can’t help laughing.
E) Are the touchy-feely ones, the smooth talkers, the ones that smile a lot, and the ones that dare you to do this or do that with them. Usually, it involves kissing, touching, or taking off clothing.
F) Are the good dancers and the “ones with hands”. This means they know how to stroke your hair or even just touch your hand in a way that excites you sexually and makes you want more.
Before you know it, they are touching your sensitive areas, often under your dress or in your pants or blouse. None of this kind of attention is at all helpful for you. It often ends in rape, or in a very sad sexual affair in which the boy gets his lady, and you just get a sexual disease, total embarrassment, and maybe you get pregnant. They tell all their friends about you, and soon you are branded as a whore.
If this has already occurred in your life, learn from your mistake and avoid these boys. The nerdy ones are far safer and nicer. For many more details, read Dating.
- Parties. Avoid all parties unless you know every person at the party, and even then you must be careful. Ideally, bring along a big male man and the two of you stay together at all times. Sadly, women should never eat food or drink at a party. It is too easy to poison it. Eat before you go to the gathering so you are not hungry or thirsty.
- At school and work. Don’t go away to college, and never live in a dormitory. Today, these places are very unsafe. College today is often a huge waste of money and very unsafe for women.
Also, never agree to have sex because of, or to remain in, a job, a school, an organization, a club, or anything else. This is almost always a setup for rape! Please remember this!
This can be tricky. For example, you may have spent a lot of money and time enrolled in a wonderful educational program for a year or more. Then, one day you are told that having sex with someone is required to complete the program.
Alternatively, you may work at a job you love for 6 or 12 months. Suddenly, you are told you need to have sex to continue working there.
Do not agree, no matter what you have to sacrifice. Do not believe that it is “just sex”. The sex often turns into a very nasty rape. A number of women deeply regret going along with this ploy.
Also, beware if someone wants to pay you more than you know a job is worth. It can be very difficult to resist a job offer by a man who will pay you more than the job is worth. It is an old trick to keep a pretty woman around to stare at, or worse, to rape.
As stated in a paragraph above, do not stay around anyone who you do not trust implicitly, no matter what they offer to pay you and no matter what other benefits or perks they offer. This trap catches millions of women each year, so be careful of it.
A variant of this is to avoid going out with or befriending rich men who offer airplane rides, yachting vacations, ski lodge weekends, and so on, unless you absolutely trust the man. These are often setups for rape. Once the rape occurs, you may find yourself strangely attracted back to the man and unable to escape.
- Boyfriends. Absolutely do not have a boyfriend! Statistically, boyfriends do not provide protection from rape. In fact, they increase the chances for rape. The reasons are:
- Boyfriends are not as committed to you and your welfare as is a husband.
- Boyfriends can bring over their friends and gang rape you. This is the truth. Husbands rarely if ever do this, but it occurs fairly often with boyfriends.
- Living with a man. Do not shack up (live with someone to whom you are not married). If you wish to live with someone and have sex, get married. If the person will not agree to marriage, do not live together and look for a new partner. Always insist on Down Sex and not ordinary sex. Read about Down Sex. If a man is not interested in this, move on. It is much safer for you, more enjoyable and health-producing.
- Your values. Adopt traditional Biblical values. This value system reduces the chances for rape. It means do not get abortions, do not engage in homosexual or bisexual behavior, do not lie, do not steal, do not covet or be arrogant, do not cheat people, and honor your mother and your father. This does not mean you must live or hang around themif they are toxic for you. It just means to always respect that they gave you a body and place to live. For this, they deserve a certain respect even if you don’t like them.
Avoid all left-wing, liberal, secular, humanist and progressive ideas and attitudes. These are definite triggers for rape, although it may sound strange. Perhaps it is because they are often based upon ideas of victimhood, lying, political correctness and other false ideologies and dogmas. However, left-wing ideology includes that women should be “available” for sex whenever men want it. That spells rape.
- Alcohol and drugs. Do not drink alcohol and do not use drugs of any kind, including marijuana. These cloud the mind, reduce your reaction time and impair your judgment.
- Dress. Always dress neatly and modestly. Cover up the body, even in warm weather. This means do not wear sleeveless blouses, low-cut tops, see-through anything, tight clothes, shorts, or bikinis. Wear light colors, but not see-through. Avoid the color red in clothing. Don’t wear dresses because you can’t run in them. Also, wear clothing that is difficult to take off. This will slow down a rapist and may give you time to scream or kick him.
Keep your hair very short. (We know many young women find that idea horrible.) However, many rapes begin with a man wrapping his hand around your beautiful long hair and saying “You are coming with me” - and there is nothing you can do but go.
Also, do not wear flip-flops. Wear athletic shoes with laces or velcro and wear socks. Also, do not wear makeup and do not use any fragrances on your body such as sweet-smelling lotion, cologne, shampoo, conditioner, or smelly underarm deodorants. Use a minimum of plain-smelling body products only. This is important, although we do not exactly know why. The odors may attract the wrong kind of men, and they definitely are more toxic for you.
- Join a church or an orthodox synagogue and wear a large cross or Hebrew symbol around your neck. Traditional Christians and orthodox Hebrew people (not necessarily other Hebrew groups) tend to be less afraid than others, more difficult to terrorize, and they often have a community of interested and sympathetic people around them whom they will tell about a rape. Rapists don’t like this and may leave you alone.
Stay away from Islam, a religion that allows rape. Also, do not join a new age church such as Unity, Science Of Mind, Unitarian and perhaps a few others. These do not offer much protection. For more details, read Christian Thinking.
- Disguises. Some women report they feel safer using disguises to alter their appearance. For details, read Women’s Safety Disguises.
- Your location. Some areas are not safe for young women. This includes many large cities such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles.
We do not suggest living in these areas. Some women make the mistake of being attracted by the glamour of a high-paying job or other attractions of the city, not realizing the dangers.
Also, don’t live, work or go to school where sex offenders (meaning rapists) live, if possible. Before you move somewhere, check for known sex offenders in the neighborhood. In America, the list is at this link. We don’t know the websites for other nations.
- Sexual habits. Avoid sex during high school, and no sex without marriage. Live your life quietly in high school and college. Do not ”experiment” with sex with anyone, even if everyone around you is doing it. Also, do not fool around with your brothers or other male friends. This is an invitation to rape.
- About marriage. Marriage is not for everyone. However, statistically, marriage helps protects women from rape for all of the following reasons:
a) More maturity. Marriage is a big step and it matures men and women. Marriage generally means commitment. Marriage means deciding who you want to spend your life with – a serious decision. Marriage means sharing time, space, money and more with another person.
All of this forces people to mature, meaning to think about themselves and their future carefully. Shack-up is not the same!
b) No more dates (because one is married) means no more date rapes – a common type of rape.
c) Married women, if happy, are not on the prowl - doing things that young maidens should not do. For example, married women usually dress more modestly and take fewer chances with their lives. They are much less likely to go for a run with the “boys” in short shorts and a tank top, or go dancing dressed scantily. That is for kids, not married people.
d) Married women, if happy, like to spend their time with their husbands. This is much safer than spending time with girlfriends, boyfriends, or alone.
e). Married women often have children, which tends to discourage rape even more. Rapists are afraid a child may be hiding nearby and may scream or tell others. Some rapists know that children are unpredictable and quite psychic, often knowing when something is wrong or unsafe.
f) Rapists don’t want angry husbands pursuing them. Single women are much easier to threaten, intimidate, and control to prevent them from telling the truth about a rape.
- For high school girls, never disobey your parents and go off with boys by yourself. Your parents should know where you are at all times, (and preferably be with you). I know it sounds boring, but teenage girls are at the highest risk for rape.
- For parents. Educate all children at home. Don’t say you can’t afford it or don’t want to. It is easy these days. Give up the new car or the large house, but keep the children at home! Too often, schools are the breeding ground for rapes and other crimes against children. High schools are among the worst places for young women. They are more like cesspools of sexual innuendo today, with liberal-minded teachers and principals teaching that sex is great, and the more the better.
Condoms are handed out to make it all “safe”, which is a lie. Condoms help avoid pregnancy and some disease, but they don’t stop rape. They encourage it! This is all disgusting, in our view, not because we are prudish, but because it is harmful for teens.
The horrible moral environment at public and even some Christian and other schools today puts a lot of peer pressure on the young boys and girls to conform to the lowest standards of conduct with each other. School dances and other events are also often horrible ‘meat market’ events.
- Always tell someone when you go out exactly where you are going, when you will be there, and when you will return. If someone accosts you, tell them immediately you are expected somewhere and you left instructions to call the police immediately if you are not there on time. This may not stop a rape, but may shorten it and might even stop it.
- Boys should all be circumcised. This is Biblical and used to be standard practice in America. It reduces rape, among other benefits. For details, read Circumcision.
- All boys need to learn:
A) Never, ever harm, seduce or force themselves on a girl, ever, for any reason at all.
B) Do not to lie to girls, particularly on dates.
Parents and other adults sometimes encourage boys to “sow their wild oats”, “get some experience”, or “break a few virgins” so he will feel like a man. This is really sick, but often true. Even mothers say it to their boys! “Have some fun before you get married”, they say. “Have a fling or two”, and “rip them good”.
The parents may not say that rape is okay, but the message is clear that a boy can be aggressive if he wants a woman, and that the word ‘NO’ spoken by a girl does not really mean no. It means maybe, and it might mean yes.
Girls and women, you must understand this well. It can affect even the nicest boys - even the Christian boys and others that you might think are somewhat better than average.
- Program 911 into your phone and be prepared to call it if trouble arises. This may not prevent a rape, but it could, and it could shorten it, which can save your life.
- Watch your phone and internet habits. Stop texting and emailing boys and men a lot. They often take it as a sign that “she really wants me, sexually”.
If you receive a lewd or sexy text message or phone call, definitely do not answer it. Either ignore it or better yet, call the police. If you can, definitely tell your parents and ask them to intervene and stop it.
Also, do not put photos of yourself on Facebook and other social media sites.
We suggest that teens have nothing to do with Facebook, for example. We know that sounds horrible, but it is much safer.
The problem, ladies, is that for hormone-driven young men, any little acknowledgment of their sometimes subtle sexual advances can be taken as a sign that “she really wants me”. This, in turn, is the green light for a date rape or other type.
- For teens, always tell your parents if you are having trouble with a boy or if you experience rape. This is very important. Otherwise, the scars of the rape will usually fester inside, and turn to anger and depression after a few days to a few weeks.
If you are very embarrassed, you need not go to the police, although this is best. But go to your parents if you are young and living at home, or friendly with them. Or tell a preacher or someone else you trust.
- Look for danger signs that a situation is not right. Most rapes are planned, though not all. This means that the rapist has usually thought it out in advance to make sure, for example, that he is alone with you and perhaps that you are trapped and cannot leave.
Therefore, if you find yourself in any situation in which things do not feel good, take action immediately. Do not wait! It might be getting in the car with a male acquaintance, or visiting a doctor’s office, or a situation at a school. Women often report that they had a feeling something was wrong, but did not take action. If things don’t feel right leave at once.
We know this is difficult because things might be fine and your hunch that trouble is brewing could be wrong. However, it is better to err on the safe side, even if it is embarrassing, or you lose a job, or you fail a test in school, or you seem to be paranoid. It is not paranoid, but good sense, in most cases.
- Always lock all doors behind you. These include bathroom doors, closet doors if you go inside and have to stay in there by yourself at work, for example, car doors, house doors and others. Do this immediately. Get in the habit now!
Before you go into a public bathroom, for example, look around. Make sure you are not being followed. The same is true about getting into your car or entering your apartment or home. If someone is following you, do not go home. If possible, report the person as well.
- Read, and then do what is recommended in the following articles:
- The Young Person’s Manual
- Survival Guide
The following may help, but are not primary methods of preventing rape:
Learn to kick a man in the testicles. This is not that hard. Some books describe the technique. Rapists don’t like it, and you can kill a man if you get good at it. It works. You must practice every day to really develop the ability and keep it up.
Carry a gun. Purchase a firearm if you can and learn how to use it. Any nation or area that does not permit personal gun ownership, or has a lot of gun control laws, is a rape haven. Gun rights are women’s rights. Guns prevent hundreds of rapes each year. A few notes about guns are:
a) You must take lessons on how to use the gun properly and lethally. Otherwise, you will likely not use it correctly.
b) You must practice. Otherwise you can get out of practice. We suggest shooting at least 10 rounds at least once a month.
c) You must not hesitate, you must go for death and not wounding, and you must not allow the attacker to take the gun from you.
d) Be careful with a weapon because if the attacker takes it from you, you are finished.
e) Of course, be very careful with a loaded firearm around your home, especially if you have children. Keep it far out of reach of children and keep the safety on, but learn how to take it off quickly, if needed.
f) In America, if your state does not have a concealed carry law, join a gun group and lobby for a concealed carry law. Some women carry a concealed weapon even if it is not legal. The worst that will happen if it is discovered is you will be cited for a gun violation, but it may save your life.
If you live in a nation that does not permit gun ownership, get busy to help change the law! Guns do not cause school shootings – sick people do. Guns save thousands of lives every year when they are in the hands of law-abiding citizens. Banning guns just means that only the criminals such as rapists will have guns.
Other weapons. Weapons such as knives are usually much less useful, as they take strength to use, which most women do not have.
Pepper spray is not lethal, but temporarily blinds a person, which can be helpful. If he takes it away from you, at least he can’t kill you with it.
Carry a loud whistle with you at all times that you can reach quickly. This is not foolproof, but might stop a rape.
Get a large or medium-sized dog. They are quite helpful to have around your house. Ideally, have more than one, since one can be shot more easily than two. Dogs must be trained, or they are often useless for defense.
Panic buttons. These are of three types:
- A very small battery-operated siren that one wears as a pendant or bracelet. When activated, it makes an obnoxious noise that cannot be turned off even if the rapist stamps on it hard, throws it in water or against rocks. It must stay on for at least 10 minutes or longer. It is better if it does not have any method to disarm it, since a rapist will demand that you stop it, if that is possible.
This is often quite effective if you are near other people and outside. It is no good if you are alone in the countryside, or even at a party where someone can just flush the alarm down the toilet or place it under a lot of pillows.
- A second type is a silent alarm that connects to an alarm company. The alarm company supplies a radio-controlled pendant or a wrist band with a panic button. Pushing it alerts the central office of the alarm company, who will then call 911 or the police. The pendant that you wear must be connected to a GPS device, so they will know where you are, unless it is designed only for home use.
- A third type is an alarm that comes with a few smart phones. Pushing a special button makes noise or calls 911 or an emergency center, or both. The phone has GPS so the authorities can track your location. I don’t recommend this option because you have to have access to your phone, which is usually not possible. No rapist will allow you to pull out your phone.
Panic button systems are good for some situations. Here are the problems with them:
1) You must be able to push the button. This is not always possible if you are grabbed from behind, for example.
2) If the button notifies police, it will usually take at least 10 or 15 minutes for the police to arrive, and perhaps longer. This is not ideal.
However, this device could shorten a rape and thus save your life. Also, if a rapist knows you pushed the button, he may stop sooner so he can get away. In a few cases, pushing the button might stop a rape entirely.
Anti-rape underwear. Several companies may soon be offering underwear or shorts that are difficult to take off. They are made of a tough carbon fiber material and require a key or combination lock to get them off.
This might stop some rapes, but certainly not all of them. The rapist is likely to threaten to break your arm or do other harm if you do not unlock the underwear. A bolt cutter could also be used to open the underwear. It would slow down a rape, however, and might give you time to scream or otherwise distract the attacker.
The trap (We are not sure of the name). This is a plastic device shaped like a hollow cylinder that a woman inserts in the vagina. It has metal barbed hooks on the inside. If a man puts his penis inside her, it goes inside the cylinder and the barbed hooks pierce the penis. It is painful, and he has to go to the hospital to have the device removed.
PREVENTING ANOTHER RAPE
After a woman experiences rape, she is often threatened with the possibility that it will happen again. Sometimes the rapist tells her he will be back. Other times, she is just afraid of a repeat situation of some kind. This alone can be quite a burden.
Repeated rapes can be devastating. One may believe one is cursed somehow. This leads easily to a deep depression and despair. Some never want to go out of the house, or just want to crawl away and die. Therefore, if you can prevent a second, third or fourth rape, it is well worth doing.
Basic steps to prevent repeated rape are:
1. Go after the rapist the first time. Tell a lot of people about any rape. Of course, tell your parents if you are a teen. Also, go to the police even though it is embarrassing. Even tell your friends if you know who did it, and ask for help finding him.
2. Take more precautions. These include everything listed above.
3. Try to find the lessons in your rape and learn them well. For example, perhaps you were flirting, dressed inappropriately, or were in a place or situation like a party that was not wise. Correct these improper behaviors or attitudes at once, and don’t make excuses or exceptions.
4. Work on forgiveness, prayer, gratitude and asking for proper guidance at all times. These are spiritual measures, and they can have a great impact on how safe one will be in the future.
5. The 20 people method. This method can work and is excellent for any situation in which you have been threatened in any way, including threatened for telling anyone about a rape.
It works because attackers such as rapists love secretiveness. It is also helpful for you, because learning to resist all terror and threats is a good principle to live by.
Here is what to do. Without telling the person who has threatened you, write on a piece of paper all the details you know about the person. Include his address, phone numbers, websites, email addresses, Facebook page, information about his friends or gang members, and more. Include a photo, if possible, and even DNA evidence if you have it.
Make at least 20 copies of this letter. You must make at least 20 copies. Put each one in an envelope and seal it. Then fold these sealed envelopes and put each one into another envelope with a note, saying not to open the sealed envelope unless something happens to you, such as a kidnapping, a terrible car accident, or murder.
Now, give or send the letters to 20 people that know you. People at work will do, or anyone who knows you. They do not have to be friends.
Also send copies to the local police, the county Sheriff’s office, the state police and the federal Marshalls office nearest you. You must send it to ALL the police forces in your area, not just one or two because rapists often have some control over certain police, but usually not all of them.
After you distribute the letters, tell your attacker you have done this. Often, the rapist will leave you alone.
Cautions. Do not just send 20 people an email with an attachment to open if something happens to you. This does not work as well.
Also, some rapists or their gang leader are psychic. They may figure out that you are writing the letters to 20 people. You may then receive a phone call or visit where they sternly warn you not to continue or there will be dire consequences.
To limit this problem, do the whole procedure right now and do not “think about it” much.
SEMINARS FOR THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE RAPE OR SEXUAL ASSAULT
Various groups offer seminars and retreats for those who experience rape. We have not attended these, so we don’t know much about them. One group that offers retreats around the United States is Cedarbrake Catholic Retreat Center in Belton, Texas (near Austin) at (254) 780-2436.
REVERSING THE ENERGY CENTERS
A more esoteric way to reduce the chance of rape is to correct the spin of the seven physical energy centers of the body. Most women attract sexual attention due to the spin of their energy centers. This occurs regardless of your physical attractiveness and is a purely energetic phenomenon.
To change the spin of the centers requires some effort, but it works. For details, read Raising Girls.
RADIATE, RATHER THAN ABSORB
Another secret to preventing a rape is to shift your attitude from one of absorbing or attracting, and consciously radiate love and light. This is difficult for some women who pride themselves on their natural ability to bring to themselves whatever they need.
Many women are naturally attractive, so they believe this is how they should conduct their life. However, a much safer attitude is to radiate into the world, rather than attract and absorb from the world.
This sounds philosophical and it is. The Bible tells us we are to act as God’s presence on earth, and we are here to shower it upon the world and upon everyone. However, this is not only philosophical. It is also very practical.
An exercise. Sit comfortably, close your eyes, and visualize a bright light bulb in the middle of your chest shining outward in all directions. When you can do this easily, practice doing it with your eyes open. When you can do this easily, practice it while walking around or while talking to others, and during all your activities. It will help you remember to radiate, rather than absorb.
None of the above methods are foolproof. However, they can be helpful in specific situations. Law enforcement officers would probably say that a dog and a gun are the best, but we not sure about this.
FANTASIZING ABOUT SEX
Another way to prevent rape is to avoid fantasizing about sex. If such thoughts arise, which is normal, just observe them. It is best not to suppress them and not to indulge them, either.
By just observing the thoughts in a neutral way, they will slowly go away. Practicing the Pulling Down Exercise every day will help you to do this.
ERRORS PARENTS OFTEN MAKE
At times, parents speak or act in ways that increase, rather than decrease the chances of rape:
Dress. Many parents allow their daughters to leave the house dressed in sloppy or “slutty” clothing, insufficiently covered up, see-through pants or blouses, tight blue jeans, short shorts, low-cut blouses, torn clothing or other provocative styles of dress.
Footwear. Many parents allow their daughters to leave the home in flip-flops or other footwear that does not allow them to run away or kick, if attacked.
The pill. A horrible crime against a child is putting her on the birth control pill or patch because, “She will have sex anyway, and I don’t want her getting pregnant”. This is a terrible insult to a young woman.
Crude, dirty, or sexy talk, and even cursing by parents. This is degrading just to be around.
Drug and alcohol use. Some parents allow or even introduce their daughters to drugs or alcohol.
Emotional abuse. Yelling at children, acting hypercritical, cruel words, or confusing a child often causes rebellion and hatred in a child that can lead to trouble with rape.
Modeling bad behavior. Parents may do this by the way they dress, talk, eat, stay out late at night, or other harmful habits.
CHECKING YOUR DAUGHTER’S VAGINA
If a parent suspects that his or her daughter has become sexually active, there is a way to check. The vagina of a girl who is not having sex is quite small, even as she grows taller and develops sexually. However, the vagina becomes much larger as soon as she has sex.
A parent, usually mother, can easily inspect the vagina once every few months, and especially if the girl starts behaving in unusual ways. If the vagina becomes larger, usually your daughter is having sex.
The goal is not to spy upon your daughter or trap her in a lie. The idea is to keep her safe. Be sure to explain this to her.
CHAPTER 8. HISTORICAL, LEGAL AND RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVES
LEGAL ASPECTS OF RAPE
A BRIEF HISTORY OF RAPE PUNISHMENT IN AMERICA
In 1776, America adopted the British Common Law as her legal system. This included the death penalty for rape. This view of rape came from the Old Testament of the Bible.
Soon after the founding of America, a few states lessened the penalty for rape, although it was still harsh. It varied from seven years in prison to life in prison. Also, the person was often whipped and sometimes exiled from the state.
From 1777 to 1820, there were 139 recorded cases of rape in America. Of these, 100 were punished by death. Twenty-one were punished with prison sentences. The others received whippings and/or exile.
Until 40 years ago, some states in America punished rape with death. In 1977, a US Supreme Court decision, Coker vs. Georgia, prohibited the death penalty for rape of an adult woman. This decision was part of a trend toward light punishment for crime by the left-wing-dominated United States Supreme Court of the time.
Since the time of this decision, the prison sentences for rape have been getting shorter and shorter in America and in socialist Europe.
PROVING RAPE IN COURT
A problem with many rapes is they are difficult to prove in court. Usually, there are no witnesses, and many rapes leave few, if any visible scars that are clearly connected to the rape. Professional rapists know how to clean up the scene so as to leave little evidence of the crime.
Therefore, it can become a matter of one person’s word against another’s. This is not sufficient evidence, in most cases.
The difficulty of proving rape is one reason rape is such a common crime. DNA evidence is helpful in cases of rape by a stranger, but is not helpful if the rape occurs on a date, between ‘friends’ or spouses, or even at a party where the rapist can claim that the person became intoxicated, for example, and desired or consented to having sex.
Also, some women “consent” to having sex because they are threatened in order to avoid something worse, such as being stabbed or shot.
WHY IS THE PUNISHMENT SO LIGHT FOR RAPE?
One wonders why the punishment for rape is so light, when rape is obviously an extremely violent crime that leaves deep scars and can cause a woman’s death. This is especially odd in Christian and Jewish nations where people read the Bible and should know the biblical penalty for rape. Here are our thoughts:
1. The rogues, who control the earth at this time, want light punishment for rape. They use rape to infect women with diseases, to frighten women, to remove souls from women’s bodies and more.
2. Unlike some other violent crimes, one may emerge from a rape looking normal, rather than all beaten up. The damage is hidden from view, so it does not appear to be as violent a crime.
However, rape should be punishable by death, or at least by 50 years in prison with no parole. This would reduce the incidence of rape and save many lives. This is the law in the state of Israel, but in very few other places.
We believe the legal system does not punish rape nearly harshly enough. It is treated as just another assault, when in fact it is much worse than other assaults. In fact, rape is a method of wrecking entire societies and must be punished according to the laws regarding treason, not assault. Treason is punishable by death or life in prison in many nations.
PRISON CAN MAKE A RAPIST WORSE
When a rapist is put in jail, he is often jailed with other rapists. They exchange techniques and other “secrets”. As a result, when the rapist is freed after just a few years, he is even more dangerous.
The police know that rapists rarely reform. Once out on the streets again, they often rape again.
PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS AND RAPE
The erosion of private property laws in Europe and in the USA also increases the chances of rape. Rape may be considered an extreme form of trespassing upon a person’s most intimate property – the body. A legal and moral climate that does not support a person’s absolute right to privacy and control of one’s property favors more rape.
For example, Google and other read your emails. Computer companies today are forced to have “back doors” in their machines that allow others to track computer use. Modern automobiles and cell phones contain tracking devices.
Another recent attack on privacy in the United States include HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act of 1996). It completely negates privacy between doctors and patients. For details, read HIPAA – The Medical Privacy Scam.
The Affordable Care Act of 2010 (Obamacare) made things much worse with the requirement for electronic medical records and requirements to share information with the government.
RELIGION AND RAPE
The Hebrew religion. In the Old Testament of the Bible, Deuteronomy 22:25-27 states that if a man rapes a woman, the man shall die and the woman shall go free. The modern State of Israel continues this strict punishment for rape. Beware of lies on various internet sites that claim this is not true.
Rape comes under three of the Biblical Ten Commandments:
1. “Do Not Steal”. Rape steals a person’s dignity, health, honor and perhaps virginity.
2. “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor or thy neighbor’s property or wife”. To covet means to want to own, control or destroy with lust or greed.
3. “Do not murder”. Some rapes end in death.
War rapes in the Bible. In ancient times, rape was a standard practice during war. However, Hebrew armies in ancient times were forbidden to rape if they were victorious in war. This prohibition remains the rule in the Israeli, American and some European armies today. Rape is still common in wartime among the armies of other nations, however.
Circumcision. Hebrew men rape much less often than men of other religions. This is due, at least in part, to the rite of circumcision on the eighth day of life.
Some say that circumcision is barbaric and a form of male mutilation. However, if it reduces rape, it is well worth it for the sake of helping women. Circumcision has other benefits, as well. For details, read Circumcision.
(In contrast, in Islamic nations, boys are often circumcised around age 8. It is often done without anesthesia. Circumcision at this age is much more painful and much more traumatic. It does not reduce the tendency to rape, and, in fact, may increase it due to anger.
Rape And The Christian religion. The Christian view of rape is heavily influenced by the Hebrew Bible. However, this topic is not discussed at length in the New Testament.
Rape has always been a crime according to the Catholic Church. Rape is punishable by death in many Christian nations today, although in some nations the punishment has become lighter in the past 40 years.
The Islamic Religion. Under Muslim or Sharia law, rape is legal and there is no punishment for it. In fact, it is a standard way to treat women. Female genital mutilation is also very common in the Islamic nations. For details, read Female Genital Mutilation.
The Buddhist and Hindu religions. In these religions, rape is generally a crime, but does not carry a heavy punishment or penalty.
CHAPTER 9. SOCIOLOGICAL, CULTURAL, AND PHILOSOPHICAL PERSPECTIVES
WHY RAPE IS INCREASING
The following factors often reinforce each other. They include:
1. A decline in Judeo-Christian values. This is a very important factor because the Bible punishes rape harshly.
2. Ridiculously light punishment for rape in most nations. Light punishment encourages more rape. For example, in a recent case in the United States, a rapist received a sentence for rape of six months in prison.
3. Hard to prove in court. This makes rape very appealing to criminals and criminal organizations.
4. Very little media attention to the problem.
5. Less parental supervision of teenage boys and girls today. This is due to:
- Many more single-parent households.
- Many more homes where both parents must work all day just to pay the bills.
- Physical exhaustion among parents due to nutritional deficiencies.
6. Movements such as ‘women’s liberation’ and the ‘sexual revolution’. These have had some benefits for women. However, they also mislead women into thinking they can dress, act and speak any way they wish without consequences. This is not true!
These political movements have also lobbied to allow women into the armed forces, sports teams, and other traditionally male-dominated places. This has some benefits, but exposes women to much more danger of rape.
7. Rape is being used by the rogues and their operatives to destroy Western societies.
8. Nutritional problems today contribute to more rape: Here is why:
- Sexual fluid craving. Many teenage girls crave male sexual fluid. This is due to malnutrition. Male semen gives them a “zing” and relieves feelings of fatigue and depression. This makes many young women willing to take chances to have sex and exposes them to rape. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving on this website.
- Charging. Nutritional imbalances also cause millions of young women to have a strong charging response to sexual intercourse. This causes them to have more sex and become promiscuous, in some cases, both of which greatly increase the chance of rape. For details, read Charging.
- Widespread malnutrition causes depression, apathy, negativity and often suicidal thoughts. As a result, some turn to sex as self-medication for these nutritional problems.
- Dulling of the senses. Common nutritional imbalances (a calcium shell) causes many teens and older women to feel less intensely. This can reduce sexual interest. However, in many cases it causes a desire for intense experiences in order to feel something. These experiences include sexual experienes. Having more sex, except within marriage, always increases the chances of rape.
- Less supervision due to exhausted parents. This is a nutritional problem of most parents today. As a result, more teens and younger children are “parented” by the liberal-leaning media that heavily promotes promiscuity, which leads to rape.
- Brain fog and a weaker will. Horrendous diets and resulting malnutrition make almost all young women today less mentally alert and less able to resist temptations and lies aimed at them by hormone-driven boys and by professional criminals who want them all raped.
- Sex as a low-energy sport. Many young women today are exhausted from malnutrition. They don’t have much extra energy for activities. For these women, having sex is another “low energy sport”.
- Malnourished boys. Most teenage boys are also very mineral malnourished. This makes some of them less interested in girls. Some girls react to this by becoming more sexually aggressive, as they crave the attention of the boys. This also leads to more rape.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND RAPE
There are support groups for those who experience rape on social media. However, sexual predators routinely use social media to identify women for rape.
For this reason, we cannot recommend spending time on social media. The worst and stupidest ideas are:
1. Posting photos of yourself on Facebook for all to see. The worst idea is to post photos of yourself in a bathing suit or in other sexy outfits.
2. Announcing your location, your plans, your vacations and other activities for all to see. Predators can easily use this information to find you! Please do not do this.
3. Posting dirty jokes or any sexy material on social media sites.
WOMEN’S “LIBERATION” AND RAPE
The change in women’s status in society in the Western world has increased the problem of rape. Statistics bear this out. Reasons for this are:
1. More women than ever before are out alone in society and in the workplace. This has produced many more opportunities for rape.
2. The modern women’s movement teaches that “women are just like men”. This is totally false and a vile and pernicious lie. It causes women to take chances and act unwisely.
The truth is that, compared to men, women are physically much weaker, smaller, more affected by alcohol and drugs, and much easier to seduce. All this leads to more rape. For details, read The Real Women’s Liberation.
SOCIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF RAPE
Rape weakens marriages, weakens families, indirectly sickens everyone in the society, sets women against men, produces unwanted children, and reduces the intelligence of the entire society. It also reduces the safety and happiness of the entire society, substituting feelings of hatred, anger, fear, discouragement and despair.
In this regard, rape should always be viewed as an act of war against a society. It can also be viewed as the ultimate anti-social crime used to degrade a society. The professionals who perpetrate most rapes today understand this very well.
Societies in which rape is punished harshly are superior in this respect. Among them are Israel and a few nations in Eastern Europe, and no others.
MODERN LIBERAL THINKING AND RAPE
Rape has increased alongside the change in the past hundred years or so away from traditional Judeo-Christian values and toward secularism, liberalism and progressivism.
The Judeo-Christian value system taught boys and young men that their primary job is to protect women, including protect them sexually. The new value system does away with this and teaches that “all is fair in love and war”, “make hay while the sun shines”, and seduction is fine and fun.
Meanwhile, the liberal value system teaches women that they can go and do as they please, “dress down” and tease men and take other chances, and that rape is rare. Even many women who have experienced rape believe this – that they were the exceptions – when this is the not the truth. It is just that most women are either ashamed to discuss their rape or have been frightened into keeping quiet about the subject.
While the liberal value system does not condone rape, its opposition to it is mild. Please beware of this trend and oppose it whenever you hear it or see rape portrayed this way.
UNDERSTANDING RAPE PHILOSOPHICALLY
There exists a very old, somewhat mystical teaching on earth that some people believe is complete nonsense. However, we will mention it because:
- It may not be nonsense.
- Some women have found it very useful to help one forgive and move on after a rape.
The following is an excerpt from the article entitled The Real Self:
1. All events are, in themselves, neutral. That is, they are neither good nor bad. It is we who judge them good or bad, AND our judgment is always limited. For example, we cannot see the future, and we often judge only from a physical and emotional standpoint.
In the case of rape, the benefits may occur later in life, and may occur on intellectual or spiritual levels that cannot be seen at the time of the incident.
One cannot understand all the reasons events occur. However, one has a choice, in all cases, whether to judge them as “bad” or “good” or some combination of the two. To help you see the other side of rape, and to gain a better perspective, at the end of this article is an important section entitled The Benefits Of Rape.
From this perspective, each of us has the power - which is never taken away no matter what happens - to view events as we wish. Rape can seem horrendous, but sometimes it opens doors, and it can change a person for the better. It could even save a person from a worse fate, such as a fatal accident.
2. The real you is a soul, not a body. This is an old truth, but one that is not taught much today. Rape may damage or even destroy the body, but it does not harm the souls. Thinking of yourself as a soul, first, and a body, second, is most helpful to move beyond and forgive a rape.
3. All events in our lives occur only with our consent. It sounds crazy that someone would consent to rape. However, the soul rules and is not damaged by rape. It may want a learning experience of some kind.
The idea that events occur only with our consent is most helpful because it means we are never powerless victims, but rather co-creators. The soul’s goals and methods are its own. Stated differently, the logic of the world is not the same as the logic of God or of the soul.
Some say that this perspective is simply “blaming the victim”. It is not. It is offering a more empowered and empowering way to understand an incident. One can reason correctly that, “If I helped create it, then I can un-create it, and move on from it”.
4. No event can ever change who you really are. You are a child of God and a dignified human being, and you always will be, no matter what occurs, unless you yourself decide to give up on yourself and sink into hatred and despair.
It does not matter if you are locked in a dungeon or tied to a bed for years. You are still a child of God, and no one can take your dignity and humanity away unless you decide to give it away.
One can say that rape is like the burning of theHebrew temple in 70 A.D. It was horrible, but it did not change the holy nature of the city of Jerusalem.
5. Rape may have saved your life. For example, if you had not experienced rape at a certain time on a certain day, you may have been run over by a car later that day. If you had not experienced rape, you might have ended up in a miserable marriage for years.
In other words, a rape may have saved your life in some way. We don’t usually think this way, but it is a possibility and it cannot be disproven.
6. Your rape may have been an act of grace. The Bible teaches that “As you sow, so shall you reap”. It is possible that rape was a result or punishment for something that you did to someone else sometime in the past.
You may think “But I never did anything to deserve the rape.” However, you are not be aware of all of the effects of careless words spoken or actions taken in the past. For example, not long ago, the author became aware that an action he had taken that he thought was perfectly acceptable had caused severe pain for someone.
Also, some people say that the souls, which is who you are at the deepest level, have lived for thousands of years and have had plenty of time to have caused mischief to others.
7. Rape can be an initiatory experience. An initiation is a series of events that push a person along in his or her development very quickly, especially if the events are handled properly. True initiations are set up by helpers and guides to move a person along, and to “test” a person’s maturity and skills in handling life events. Rape can be one of these events. For more details, read Initiation.
8. Healing has already occurred. This is an unusual aspect of this same teaching. It means that your only task is to accept the healing of your rape.
Perhaps reading this article and the companion article, Healing Rape, will help you to shift your thinking and to begin a healing program in order to accept the healing that is yours.
CHAPTER 10. OTHER RELATED TOPICS
The word rape in English has an expanded meaning. For example, one may say, “The workmen raped the forest by cutting down every tree.” Here the word rape means to destroy, damage or transform in a rough manner.
One can use the 7 system to identify seven types of metaphorical rape:
1. Physical rape. This can include any physical invasion or violation, such as knocking down all the trees in a forest.
2. Emotional rape. This might be yelling and screaming at another person, or other cruel emotional acts.
3. Mental rape. This is intentionally lying to another person or twisting the facts of a situation to harm another.
4. Social rape. This is intentionally isolating a person from his family, friends or co-workers in order to harm the person.
5. Creative rape. This might be to take away a person’s creative outlets, work or career with intent to harm. Sending a lot of a nation’s jobs to a foreign country could be considered a form of creative rape.
6. Ideological rape. This is teaching false doctrines and false beliefs to intentionally confuse and deceive people.
7. Spiritual or religious rape. This is promoting or forcing people into false religions, including satanic and other cults. It might also include setting up false leaders whose real intent is to harm the people.
The above are tactics used around the world by dictators and destroyers to control and weaken people. For example, doctrines such as socialism, communism, progressivism and modern liberalism are all really just tyranny or authoritarian control.
There is nothing social about socialism, or progressive about progressivism. There is nothing communal about communism, and there is nothing liberal about modern liberalism. These are just words designed to confuse you and control you.
These help reduce sexually-transmitted diseases. Always ask a rapist to use them. Ask politely - it can’t hurt. Also, ask that he use three of them. One or two often break during a rape, and even during ordinary sex.
In repeat rape situations such as rape marriages, the rapist may want you to go on the birth control pill, the patch or the birth control IUD (Mirena). If possible, do not do this. It can be a death sentence because it leads to cancer, strokes and heart attacks.
We sincerely wish that Planned Parenthood and other women’s organizations would teach the truth about taking hormones, even naturally-derived ones, for birth control or other purposes.
Rapists understand and use women’s orgasms as weapons to achieve the goals of rape. Here is basic information about them:
1. Orgasms cause involuntary rhythmic muscular contractions that begins in the pelvic area and move upward through the body.
2. If stimulation to the vaginal area continues, a woman totally loses control over her body. This is frightening and very traumatic. It feels somewhat like one is choking to death.
3. Orgasms are physically exhausting. Too many orgasms causes severe exhaustion or even death from exhaustion.
4. There is a release of certain chemicals in the brain that causes a pleasurable sensation and that damage the brain to some degree.
5. Nutritional depletion always occurs due to vaginal fluid loss and muscle contraction. Vital minerals are always replaced by toxic metals and often toxic chemicals from the rapist’s body.
6. At an energetic level, orgasms cause a woman’s seven physical energy centers to spin backwards and spin faster than normal. This is always harmful.
Also, an opening appears in the protective energy field around a woman’s body. As a result, she is even more powerfully influenced by the person and situation she is in.
7. Orgasms cause the two etheric energy fields of a woman or man to move closer to each other. This is beneficial and feels good, as well. For details about the etheric energy field, read The Energy Fields.
8. The movement of the penis in the vagina causes the formation and release of an unusual gas that some call yin energy. This is harmful and shortens a woman’s life. It does not occur during Down Sex. Yin energy rapes are discussed below.
9. Advanced souls are driven off by repeated orgasms. This causes reduced intelligence and loss of creative abilities. Even worse, the advanced souls are usually replaced by lower quality souls that are in the area or that come from the rapist.
10. As a result of the above, most women can only tolerate about 10 orgasms during one sexual encounter. Then sexual pleasure turns into an unspeakable horror. Many women feel like they are dying, which is the truth.
Professional rapists understand all of this and use women’s orgasms:
1. To tire her out.
2. To deplete her nutritionally.
3. To damage her brain and other organs.
4. To terrorize her.
5. To pleasure her. This confuses and upsets many women, and can be used to addict her to sexual pleasure.
6. To “attach” the woman energetically to the rapist. This is used for brainwashing and control over the woman.
7. To remove souls from a woman’s body and to insert aberrant souls into her body.
8. To create Points.
9. At times, to murder in a way that leaves few visible scars.
Yin energy rapes. These are unusual rapes in which the rapist does not want the woman to have orgasms. He only wants to steal the gas called yin energy. The rogues use this gas to poison every creature on our planet.
Yin energy rapes require prolonged and intense sexual intercourse. Orgasms are not needed and get in the way because they tire out the woman. Some professional rapists know how to minimize a woman’s orgasms in order to prolong sexual intercourse.
Down orgasms. Another type of orgasm is possible that has nothing to do with rape. It is a muscular contraction that begins in the head and moves down the body through the pelvic area.
These occur in both men and women. They can occur spontaneously, and often occur when one does the Pulling Down Mental Exercise. We sometimes call them Jolts. They are beneficial and speed up development.
FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS
According to some sources, 2 to 10% of rape accusations by women are false. Rarely, a woman makes up a rape story to harm a man she does not like. She may do it to extort money, to destroy his marriage, or for some other reason. A false rape accusation can ruin the reputation, career, or marriage of an innocent man. He might even go to jail if the woman is a good liar.
The other, more common “false” rape accusation occurs because the woman was seduced or talked into having sex, usually on a date. The truth can be hard to discern. A court of law might not call this rape. However, the authors of this article believe that it is rape in almost all cases.
REAL MEN DON’T EVER SEDUCE OR RAPE
Women must learn to always seek out good men, and avoid the others. Decent men stay single or marry. They use use their energy to make society better. They build businesses and support the community. They do not waste energy in stupid, illegal acts such as rape.
Good men may not be the physically strong, virile, aggressive, handsome ones. But they don’t seduce and they don’t rape. They don’t even consider it! They care for and protect their wives, girlfriends and partners in every way – the opposite of rape. They care little for their own pleasure, and they care a lot more about the health and well-being of their partners.
Women need to learn not to hate all men, just because you had a negative experience with one or a few of them. There are plenty of men who would never think of such a thing.
If you are a women who hates all men, it is time to wake up and come back to reality. If you are a mother raising a boy, it is time to stop treating all boys as potential rapists and learn to love your child as you would love a girl child.
PORNOGRAPHY AND RAPE
Social scientists know there is a connection between addiction to pornography and rape. That which begins as perhaps a seemingly innocent interest in pornography can develop into an obsession with naked bodies.
At some point, a man can then decide to “go live” and rape someone to experience the thrill of sexual excitation. A separate article on this site discusses Pornography.
DREAMS ABOUT RAPE
Dreams about rape can be of several types:
1. A way to help a person process a rape.
2. A virtual or electronic rape. A rape dream can be intentionally beamed into your head while you sleep. This is a disgusting tactic used by rogue operatives to frighten and terrorize women, mainly. They are discussed earlier in this article.
3. Symbolic or metaphorical dreams. A dream involving a rape can be about any destructive process or event.
Conversely, a dream that is really about processing a rape might involve someone breaking into your car. The reason is that a rape is literally a break-in. The car or ‘vehicle’ in such a dream is your body.
In some of these dreams, the vehicle is locked up tight at the time of the break in. In others, the door was left unlocked, meaning you were not careful enough with your body. In others, a window was left open or even a door was left open. This means you were definitely not behaving or thinking carefully enough.
In this type of dream, the vehicle may suffer a lot of damage. In others, the damage is relatively minor and may just consist of a lot of disarray or filth left in the car, for example. This may tell you about the seriousness or nature of a rape.
Items may have been stolen from the car. This may also refer to the type or amount of damage done to the body. Other details may tell you about other aspects of the rape.
A dream about rape might also involve someone breaking into your home. As with the car dream, the situation, people involved, amount and type of damage, and other details may be helping you to understand and process a rape.
CHAPTER 11. RAPE OF MEN
Men experience rape and related crimes, though not as often as women. Ways this occurs include:
1. Whipping the penis. This is a method used bu the rogues to achieve some of the same goals as rapes of women. It not technically rape, but it is often just as bad or worse than rape is for a woman. Men can easily die from it.
Usually, several men hold the man down while another whips the genital area, usually with a stick or some other hard object. It could even be done with the stock or barrel of a gun, for example, or a wood or metal rod.
The effects are:
- Lots of orgasms with severe depletion of sexual fluid. This is extremely damaging for a man. Most who experience this never fully recover.
- Extreme pain. The penis turns bright red and swollen. Testicles may be smashed, which can easily cause death.
- Destroying the will to resist authority.
- Serious damage to the subtle energy system of a man.
- As with rape of a woman, there are often few outward physical signs of damage, making this a crime that is hard to prove in court.
A common practice in some nations. In most nations of the Middle East, whipping the penis is done routinely to boys at the age of 4 or 5, and again around age 10. It damages the brain and reduces the growth of the testicles so they remain small. Often, the shoulders are hunched afterwards. At about age 8 to 10, boys in the Arab cultures are also often circumcised in a painful way, at times with dirty equipment and little no anesthesia.
A development program, which can reverse many types of trauma, will help overcome this type of rape, but it takes a lot of time and persistence.
2. Forced regular sex. Men can be forced to have sex with a woman, either by physical restraint or by threats such as holding a knife or gun to the man.
3. Forced sodomy or anal rape. This is very painful and damages the anal sphincter so that one often needs to wear adult diapers for the rest of one’s life.
4. Seduction by murderous women. This is not technically rape, but rather seduction with intent to harm. Skilled women can “turn the tables” on a man and slowly drain him of sexual fluid.
This type of predator is usually very attractive and a seasoned professional. Once in a “relationship”, she asks for sex often and will tire out a man with long sexual encounters.
The woman will often “help” by stimulating the man or sucking on his penis until he is drained or “dried out” of fluid. This leaves the man feeling sad, lonely, anxious, and somehow needing another “fix” to feel better. In other words, the man is hooked. The woman is happy to have another go at it, and the behavior is repeated.
A man who is hooked this way, even by his wife, will often, if not always, die within a few years of cancer or other ailments. This is a type of seduction rape that feels good at first.
5. A desire for sexual fluid. At times, a wife wants male sexual fluid, and cajoles her husband into having sex every day or several times per week to get the fluid.
If this goes on for more than a few weeks, it will weaken a man severely. He must stop having so much sex with fluid loss or he will become very ill.
COMMON MALE RAPE SITUATIONS
1. Seduction by prostitutes. The rogues traffick pretty young women all over the world and send them out on the streets of most towns and cities of the Western nations with the sole intent to filth up men. They are usually very attractive women and they are brainwashed and taught how to seduce men.
They are used to give a man sexually-transmitted diseases, or sometimes to lure a man to a location where one or more men lies in wait to rape him or even kill him. These prostitutes can also kill a man or harm him in other ways. Men – beware!!!
To spread disease, the woman will lie that she has no diseases. Then she insists she wants his sexual fluid and he must not use condoms. If the man won’t go along, the prostitute goes home. Once again, men beware!
2. Professional penis whipping. The rogues use this to “recruit” agents, workers, pimps, male prostitutes and others. They may also kick and beat the man, especially the head, until he agrees to do whatever he is asked.
3. Brawls within all-male prisons, bars and even in some monasteries. Some of these are actually professional rapes, sometimes disguised as just “fights”.
4. In some cults. Men are purposely abused for the same reasons as are women – to make them weak, easier to control, to demoralize them, and to brainwash them.
5. Cultural rape in some nations of young boys and adult men. This is penis whipping used to cause brain damage, control the men, and instill intense anger in them.
6. To produce homosexuals. Some rapes will turn a man into a homosexual. This seems to occur due to sexual fluid loss, zinc deficiency and perhaps other reasons. Men start smelling like women and women start smelling like men, and this leads to homosexual desires.
7. Rape parties. Some men around the world are forced to attend weekly “meetings” at which time they are told at gunpoint, usually, to have sex with a number of women who are also present. These are filthy, disgusting experiences used to demoralize, weaken, brainwash and sicken men and women.
4. Wartime rapes. These are often brutal, and can end in death. It can be “more fun” than just shooting your enemy. It is also used as a form of torture to extract information from soldiers.
8. Other. Men are sometimes blackmailed into having sex. Men can also be raped at parties. Once again, beware.
Plenty of suffering. Men who experience rape can suffer just as much as women can.
Legal aspects. Older rape laws often do not apply to men because the man’s body was not penetrated in the same way as occurs with a woman. Whipping the penis, for example, may be charged as an assault rather than as a rape. However, this situation is changing as sexual crimes against men are gaining recognition.
Much of this article applies to men. The sections of this article concerning The Effects Of Rape, Possible Benefits Of Rape, and the entire article, Healing Rape, apply as much to men as they do to women.
CHAPTER 12. BENEFICIAL OUTCOMES OF RAPE
Some women report that a rape was helpful for them, although this might seem preposterous. Looking for positive effects of a rape can also be a great help to heal from rape. Here are some benefits that women report:
A humbling. A rape can help a women see her “dark side”. For example, some young women view themselves as innocent maidens, when it is not so. In fact, they flirt, and may even display their bodies in lewd ways.
It does not matter that their friends or parents do it, or that her parents did not correct them. It is bad behavior and there may be a price to pay.
A springboard or wake-up call. A rape can be viewed as a wake-up call. For example, a woman may realize she has been hanging out with the wrong crowd, or using marijuana or alcohol that cloud her thinking, or believing falsely she can show off and “play” with the men with impunity. Rape can be the cure for these and other wrong-headed notions.
Rape helps some immature women, and occasionally a man, to be less selfish and less superficial. They learn the truth, that a sexy body is a harsh master, and must be handled with care.
The start of a much better life. If a person who experiences rape decides to follow a complete development program (but not other nutrition programs), often her mental and physical health will end up much better than they were before the rape. In other words, a rape can start a person on an amazing healing path. We have heard this from clients more than a few times.
Appreciation. A rape can help a woman learn gratitude and appreciation for many things. She can appreciate that she is still alive and that it was not worse. She could have been hurt more, for example.
She may also learn to appreciate her life, her parents, real friends, and perhaps a good partner who treats her well. Some women have a good man in their life, but do not appreciate him. A rape can change all this in an hour or less.
The physical problems that follow a rape can also help one to appreciate one’s health and to take better care of it. A woman can also learn to appreciate the police, the courts and more. Appreciation and gratitude is a great lesson to learn from surviving a rape.
Help finding a partner. If a woman is not in a relationship at the time of her rape, the incident can help her realize what she really wants and needs in a man – not the sexy, rich or flirty type, but a good man who will treat her well.
Better able to relate to others in trouble. Surviving a rape will make one a much better counselor, therapist or helper to others who suffer or are in pain of any kind. There is no question about this benefit. Only one who has suffered can say sincerely to another in pain, “I understand your situation because I have been there myself.”
Even better, you may be able to say to the one in pain, “I have overcome my pain, so you can overcome yours, as well.” In other words, one can speak with authority and sincerity in a way that others cannot do.
The cure for romantic rape fantasies. Some young women have romantic rape fantasies. There is nothing like the real thing to cure you of this bad habit.
Learning to keep the faith. Surviving a rape is similar to the story of Job in the Old Testament of the Bible. Job suffered terribly, but he kept his faith in God. As a result, in the end everything was restored to him, and more besides. We suggest everyone read the Book Of Job in the Hebrew Bible. It is a short, and yet very interesting story of suffering and overcoming suffering.
Increased sensitivity. After a rape, some women report that they are much more intuitive or psychic. We don’t know why this occurs, but a rape can open up special abilities in some people.
Turnaround therapy. Many women report that it was after a rape that they decided to settle down and get married. The rape convinced them to quit the dating scene, quit being promiscuous, and instead “get serious” about life.
This benefit is called turnaround therapy. It means that a behavior, in this case loose sexual behavior, became intensified to such a degree by a rape that it caused a turnaround or its opposite – settling down and marriage.
Ending false modesty. Modesty is the quality of not showing off or being boastful. False modesty is pretending to be modest, but really one is boasting or showing off. False modesty is common, and a rape sometimes helps one become aware of it and overcome it.
Overcoming anger. Women or men who experience rape often become so angry it paralyzes them. However, some learn that anger does not help one heal. In fact, it perpetuates the memories and the suffering.
As a result, some who experience rape learn to let go of anger. Instead, they learn and practice forgiveness, a wonderful lesson.
Gaining perspective, especially about appearance. Society teaches that physical attractiveness is a great asset. But it is not so if it results in a rape. In fact, not being pretty can be a great advantage because there is less risk of rape. Changing one’s understanding of attractiveness is the beginning of wisdom for some women.
The lessons of rape pregnancy. Keeping children conceived through rape can be difficult. However, it can teach one about tolerance, love, selflessness and caring.
Learning to bounce back. Bouncing back after a rape means that you do not permit your life to be “ruined” by the rape. You insist that life goes on and you will make the best of your situation in every way. You affirm that you belong to God, and not to anyone else.
If you can extract positive lessons or benefits as a result of a rape, your healing will go faster. When you can honestly be grateful in some way for a rape experience, you will know your healing is well underway.
TURNING YOUR RAPE OVER TO GOD TO USE
A wonderful expression is “God can use it.” This statement definitely applies to rape. Never doubt it.
Turning your situation over to God to use does not mean that you do not take action yourself to rebuild the body and to start a new life. It adds a dimension that can speed your healing.
CHAPTER 13. WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
We hope this article will contribute to a more open discussion about rape that will benefit many who are involved with it. They include:
- Lawmakers and policymakers. They need to punish rape much more harshly in most nations. Lax punishment causes more rape and is a sign of a degenerate society. Seduction also needs to be illegal, although it is difficult to prove in court.
Lawmakers also need to understand that:
* most rape is part of organized crime of a most sophisticated type.
* It is everywhere. There are no safe places.
* It is not random or accidental, or due to men’s inherent inability to control their sexual urges.
* Those who perpetrate it keep it very secret and do not want the truth taught widely.
* Those who perpetuate it often control the police, the judges, the politicians, the doctors, the media, and all other leaders of our society.
- Educators, physicians and the media. Stop teaching that women are just like men and can live just like men. It is not true, it has never been true, and it will never be true. It does not matter how much we might want it to be so.
- Parents of both girls and boys. Know that rape is an ever-present danger for your daughters. They need much more protection and education about the subject than most parents provide.
For example, parents need to know the dangers of sending children to schools, girls sports, poor quality diets for their children and much more.
Boys need to be trained to protect girls and never to seduce.
- Everyone. Rape is not just forced sex. It is far more. It is used as a powerful method for weakening and sickening women and their future children. It is also used to win elections and to control women and men at all levels of government, business and everywhere else in society.
THE RAPE PREVENTION PROGRAM
Efforts are underway to completely change the way society raises and cares for girls and young women. This is essential to end the epidemic of rape – and it is an epidemic. The main points are:
1. Activities. Girls and women will be forced to behave, dress and care for their bodies in ways that will minimize the chance of rape. This is the only way we will ever have healthy babies and children, and the only way to be safer from rape. We know that some women don’t want to hear this, but we see no alternative and we think they will appreciate it some day.
2. No more rape culture. Rape does not go on in a vacuum. A number of unwholesome behaviors go with it. They will be illegal and include tatoos, piercings, indecent dress, abortions, sodomy, homosexuality, bisexuality and loose sexual values. The well-organized and sophisticated criminals who rape promote these behaviors that damage health, weaken moral values and are designed to destroy free societies around the world.
The same group also promotes the lie that women are just like men and should live and do everything that men do. In fact, women are much more sensitive, weaker, smaller, and far more prone to attack and rape than most men. This should be obvious, but the current school system and the media teach the opposite. This will end.
3. Curfews. Most rapes occur at night. A fairly simple way to stop many of them is with curfews for girls and for boys, as well.
Nine o’clock in the evening is about right for the curfew, even on weekend nights. We anticipate that the police will strictly enforce the curfew, fining parents whose children violate it.
4. Education. Girls must be taught at home. Today’s schools of all kinds – public and private – are extremely dangerous for girls.
Mothers will be paid to stay at home (where they are much safer, too) to educate their daughters. The internet and other newer technology makes this not only simple, but much more effective than the present school system. The current school system is very outdated, costly, and does a poor job in spite of the efforts of dedicated teachers and others who try to make it work.
5. Healing from rape. While prevention is certainly best, there is healing available for rape of which most people are totally unaware. It is quite a strict program, but it must be to undo the damage of rape and allow a young woman to regain excellent health, and the ability to think and to live a normal life. For details, read Healing Rape.
6. Finally, everyone must learn about the organized crime group that uses rape for dozens of purposes in their effort to control this planet. This website contains a number of articles about them, such as The Rogues. Very few other websites are even aware of them, which the perpetrators like. This will change in the future. Unless they are exposed and understood well, the rape problem on earth will continue.
Understanding them involves learning about extraterrestrials, space ships and technologies such as brain implants, nano-sized radios, teleportation and artificial life support. Some of these technologies can seem almost unbelievable, but they are absolutely real and they are here today.
APPENDIX 1 - MAKING YOURSELF A TARGET
Rape is never, ever justified. However, some young women make themselves easy targets. The following section of this article will seem very restrictive to some women. However, we include it as one perspective on a serious problem that has no simple solution at this time (2020). Ways women make themselves targets for rape are:
Allowing yourself to become too run down or malnourished. Allowing your body to become run down or malnourished opens you to physical and mental illness, but also to “accidents” such as rape. This will sound preposterous to some people, but we know it is true.
Eating candy bars and junk food, for example, will give you brain fog and you won’t be able to think clearly on your feet, especially in an emergency. Brain fog can be corrected with a development program, in almost all cases, so do not despair if you are not thinking clearly. Take steps to correct it by embarking on a development program, and not most other health regimens, which don’t work nearly as well, in my experience.
Taking good care of yourself is not a guarantee of safety from rape, but at least your mind will be sharper, you will be more alert, stronger, happier, and you will be less likely to be perceived as “prey” by rapists.
The concept here is that just as bugs prey upon dying carcasses and germs feed more upon sick bodies, rapists often look for “easy marks”. These are women who look weak, sad, lonely, upset, or otherwise not healthy. They are just easier to grab, to overpower, to seduce or to persuade. This is a critical concept in rape prevention, in fact.
Sexual fluid craving. Many women crave male sexual fluid. This attracts many women to sex and, at times, to promiscuity, which greatly increases the chances for rape. The cause is always malnutrition, which is almost universal. For details, read Sexual Fluid Craving.
Disrobing anywhere, for any reason. Many attractive young women love their bodies, often because they are adored for them. They often become distracted just a little when they undress, or even just change their clothes.
When young women change their clothes, they often focus on how lovely they are, rather than whether they remembered to lock the door tightly and to check to see if anyone followed them. In this way, they take chances.
Some also like show off a little skin, just a little, you know – for fun and excitement - and to make the penises rise a bit. This is always unwise.
So watch out if you go into the woods to change into your bikini, which should never be worn in public, anyway. A one-piece bathing suit is much harder to rip off the body.
Also watch out at gyms, health clubs, and spas. These places are all best avoided, as they are often hangouts for sexual predators. Be careful about disrobing or changing clothes at the beach, in the car, at doctor’s or nurse’s offices, and at studios or offices where people offer bodywork, massage, exercise classes, pilates or yoga. For more details as to why avoid yoga, read Yoga.
Going with the wrong friends. It is wise to avoid friends that like to hang out at bars, sleep around, talk sassy and sexy, make crude jokes, gossip - especially in a sexual way - and those who tease penises. This can mean they enjoy getting men riled up, showing some breast or thigh to upset the boys, tickling the men literally or figuratively for fun, or to be a little cruel, perhaps.
Also avoid friends who love to talk tough with the boys, make crude jokes, ride on the boy’s motorcycles or bikes, sit with their legs wide open in front of men, wear their pants too tight and too short, those who leave their bra at home, or leave sexy clothing around a man’s house.
They think all of this is just great fun, and it is for a while, but easily goes too far, or it upsets the wrong man who sees what is going on and decides he’s tired of it and he will teach the girls a lesson they will never forget.
In addition, stay away from all hustlers, selfish types, arrogant people, and unkind or cruel people. They are not worth having as friends, and they can get you in trouble.
This applies even to family members. If a brother, sister, father or mother is this type, you are often best off distancing yourself from them, at least to a degree, if you possibly can. They are not good people to have around. Also, their friends or buddies are more likely to make trouble for you. This is a very important principle.
Home | Hair Analysis | Saunas | Books | Articles | Detox Protocols
Courses | About Dr. Wilson | The Free Basic Program