THE LOW BODY SERIES OF PROCEDURES
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© July 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is only the opinion of the author and is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Definition. The low body series of procedures are a set of detoxification methods used in development programs to greatly speed up healing and development. Development, as defined on this website, means the growth of the subtle energy fields of a human being. For details, read Introduction To Development.
The low body series of procedures are:
Front yang = genital bath
Front yin = vaginal coffee implants or penis coffee
Back yang = the bidet
Back yin = coffee enemas
Hot low body = red heat lamp to the area
Colder low body = the sitz bath and perhaps other baths such as the peroxide and ozone bath.
Empathic yang = down sex and down hugging
Empathic yin = the mental hookup
Foot, hand and ear reflexology to the low body area is another series.
Babies and young children tell us that another low body healing procedure is to sit on fatherŐs lap. This area of his body is often in better condition than that area in mother.
We recommend these methods because they are safe and very powerful for healing and development. However, they can seem quite unusual to many people. This article can help clarify why we include them.
THE LOW BODY
This is the area of the lower abdomen, genitals, and hips. We can expand it to include the feet, as well. These areas of the body are often considered unclean, taboo, and even somewhat repulsive.
As a result, most people do not focus much attention on them. However, they are very important areas, and often are not in good condition. In most people, they are infected, congested and very toxic. For details, read Pelvic Syndrome.
We find that using these procedures is the fastest way to improve the activity of the entire body and to experience development as soon as possible.
WHY DO THE LOW BODY PROCEDURES WORK SO WELL?
Their effectiveness is due to a combination of factors:
1. As stated above, most people do not put much attention on these areas, and they need more attention.
2. They are located at the level of the first, second and third energy centers. These centers are often out of balance and the procedures help balance these energy centers. This is very healing for the body.
3. Improper diets and poor eating habits in many people today upset digestion and elimination of waste products through the colon. The procedures help reverse this situation.
4. Many people, especially women, have experienced trauma to the genital area such as rape and molestation. These procedures help reverse and clear these traumas, and this is extremely healing.
5. For development to occur, one must move subtle energy downward from the head to the feet. All of the low body procedures help to do this in a safe, but quite forceful way.
6. Cold water used in the genital bath and the bidet brings a lot of blood to the lower body, and this has a powerful healing effect.
7. Coffee is quite a unique herb. When used rectally or vaginally, it has excellent ability to clear toxins, remove infections, and neutralize traumas and other problems.
8. The low body procedures have a mechanical cleansing action on the vagina and rectum.
WHAT IS THE PROPER ATTITUDE ABOUT THESE PROCEDURES?
The proper attitude is to do the procedures to cleanse and heal the body. DonŐt consider them filthy or repulsive in any way. In fact, try to enjoy them, as do many of our clients.
For details about the low body procedures, read: