ELVES, AND THEIR TEACHINGS
By Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© June 2018, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is only the opinion of the author and for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
We believe that elves are real. This article introduces them.
Names. Elves are also called fairies, gnomes, leprechauns or hobbits in some cultures. However, the word elves is good, so I will use it in this article. Elves protect us and help us in many ways.
DEFINITIONS OF ELVES
1. The elves are a large group of rather small, human-shaped fine matter beings that inhabit the forests and other wooded areas of the earth. They cannot be seen by most people because their bodies are of a lower density than ours.
They are about the size of your pinky finger if you are an adult reading this. They work closely the plants, with some animals, and with some human beings to help maintain our planet.
2. Elf or elfin can also be defined as a level of consciousness that exists on earth and on other planets, as well.
At this level of consciousness, one views all the creatures of the earth with awe and respect, is careful in all one does, and is gentle, kind, caring and intelligent.
3. Elf also refers to a kind of intelligence about the earth that is quite remarkable. It is a kind of knowing or understanding that characterizes the elf beings and some human beings who live at this level of intelligence.
INTRODUCTORY ELF INFORMATION
Numbers. Trillions of elves exist. Many are not on earth. However, millions are assigned to this planet. They have been here for thousands of years, and call planet earth their home.
Personality. Elves have a deserved reputation for being knowing, wise, refined, delicate and somewhat fussy. This is a general description of their basic personality, when healthy.
Their personality is thus somewhat yin or delicate in nature. They are somewhat vulnerable, in this regard, and this is one reason they remain hidden from human beings most of the time.
Relation to human beings. Most elves are far more conscious than most human beings. However, interestingly, some human beings on all planets have an elfin nature.
That is, there are human beings that live at the same advanced level of development and maturity as the elves. You can often tell the human beings who have an elfin nature because they are gentle, sweet people.
Most elves do not like human beings too much because they consider most human beings rather stupid and cruel. However, they understand that human beings are less advanced life forms, for the most part. They also know that they are here to assist us.
HOLLYWOOD DESCRIPTIONS OF ELVES
Many books have been written about elves or fairies, and a number of them were made into films. The accuracy of these varies a lot. Among the most famous Hollywood descriptions of elves are:
1. Fairytale – A True Story. This is a 1997 film that is very well done. It is the true story about two British school-age girls who can see elves, and who photograph them. The photos were examined by photographic experts and declared to be genuine. The story generated quite a lot of controversy about 100 years ago.
We suggest renting this movie for a delightful entertainment experience. The film has one scene in which a man with only one eye from World War I shows up that could be scary for very young children, so watch out for this about half way or longer through the film.
2. The Wizard Of Oz. In this book and movie, the elves are called the munchkins. The story is not too accurate, but is not totally incorrect.
3. The works of J.R. Tolkin. Some of his fictional stories involve elves.
4. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs. In this fairy tale, the dwarfs are actually elves, who assist snow white.
5. The legend of Santa Claus. Santa is assisted by rather large elves in making toys.
6. Peter Pan (the book and movie)
7. Other fairy tales and stories, mainly children’s stories.
Of these, the first is a fairly accurate rendition of the life of some elves. The others are not as accurate, but can serve to introduce the world of the elves to children and adults alike.
FUNCTIONS OF THE ELVES
1. Plants. Elves take care of all the plants on a planet. This is one of their major tasks. Without the elves to oversee the plants, many would die. The elves help the plants find water, find good soil to grow in, keep away predators, and more.
2. The planet. Certain elves help maintain the magnetic field of the earth in its proper strength and direction. This is a very specialized job requiring special training and abilities.
Other elves defend the earth against certain invaders. Still others protect the soil and fields of the earth against certain diseases and other hazards. Still others work with farmers and ranchers to assist them to feed their crops and their animal herds around the earth. Still others do other jobs around the earth to keep the earth spinning correctly on its axis, and in its proper orbit.
You might wonder how tiny creatures can do this. However, healthy elves have many unusual abilities, and can wield a lot of power, even over a large planet such as the earth.
5. Other. Elves sometimes have other functions, as well. They can do healing work, assist people with their relationships, and more.
MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE ELVES
Anatomy and physiology. Elves are small fine matter beings, between two and four inches in height. For details about bodies, read Body Types. Introducing the idea of fine matter bodies is one of the goals of this website.
Elf bodies look like miniature human bodies, with arms, legs, and a trunk. However, their physiology is not quite the same as that of humans. Their bodies are simpler than those of human beings, and they are less delicate than human bodies and live a lot longer than most humans.
They eat a little, drink a little, and breathe a little air. They also urinate and defecate a little, but not much.
Elves can handle heat or cold much better than human beings, for example. They also handle other conditions better than we do, such as loud noise, dampness or dryness.
Another difference between elves and humans is elves can fly around. They are very light in weight, somewhat like birds. They have a propulsion unit in the center of the chest that allows them to fly around. This is similar to the method souls use for flight.
Biochemistry. Elves are higher in copper than human beings, and higher in iodine, a very important element for them. Their bodies are also high in silicon and selenium, considered in development science as “spiritual minerals”. This just means that these elements can give anyone certain abilities and personality tendencies.
Structure. Elves have tiny bones, tendons and ligaments, just as do human beings. However, they are fewer in number than those of human beings. Elves can become out of kilter structurally, and require the equivalent of chiropractic manipulation of the bony structure.
Sexuality. Elves are male or female, and they have tiny genital organs. They reproduce sexually.
Length of life. Elves live very long lives, about 1000 years or more. This is due to their diets of only natural foods, and other factors in their lifestyles, anatomy and physiology.
Sickness among the elves. Many elves are not healthy. This is due to attacks upon them by the Rogues. This affects the life and work of many elves. In turn, this affects all of humanity, who also suffer because of it.
Social life. Elves are social beings. They can marry and have children.
Water and shade. Water and some shade from the sun are very important for elves. Although some live in the deserts, all of them love being around water, sitting underneath the cover of leaves or rocks, and hearing the sound of water falling through rocks and around plants. Please remember this, as this is where you will often find elves.
Elves also love steam and the condensation that rises off the plants. They also love the morning dew that collects on the leaves of plants in most locations. They do not drink much of this water, but they like to wash themselves in it, and they insist it has special healing qualities for them.
Housing. Elves live outside and at times, build shelters that they may make from natural materials such as leaves and grasses. They may also take shelter in natural caves or hollowed out logs, or other places that are available where they live.
They tolerate heat and cold very well, so the home is not so much a place to stay warm. It is more of a place to be most at peace and comfortable, two qualities elves enjoy.
Elves love small entrances and separate exits from their habitations that only they can fit through. They want safety and security from humans, mainly, who do not understand them and could grab them and hurt them.
Communication. Elves know the soul language, which they use with one another. It is a version of An Ancient Hebrew Language. Elves also may learn the language of the people in their area so they can communicate with them more easily. Elves communicate with plants and animals by getting in touch with souls that live inside the plants or creatures.
Elves speak very softly. Some people occasionally hear the whispers of elves, but this is rare. It might occur if an elf happened to be very near one of your ears when speaking. It would sound like mumbling or whispers.
An unusual quality of elves who are healthy is they can communicate with each other over long distances. This is due to several tiny glands they have around their ears. This ability allows them to stay in touch with one another over long distances, even between planets.
SOUL QUALITIES OF ELVES
Elf bodies contain many souls. However, elf bodies require fewer souls to operate it than human beings, who are much larger and whose bodies are more complex.
Elves contain rather mature souls and all of them are composite souls. To learn more about this, please read Composite Souls on this site.
Some elves have their twin with them in a separate body or inside their own body. When inside, it makes them much smarter and less sexual. For details about twins, read Twin Souls.
ELVES AND WOMEN
Elves are most easily seen by small girls, and less often by adult women. This is important at this time in history when women are taking a larger role in societal affairs. Women need to listen carefully, and the elves in their homes and their gardens will speak to them softly and beautifully.
Men can tune in, too, of course, but women are a little more sensitive and may hear more easily. The communication is telepathic, so don’t expect to hear voices, but just thoughts of many kinds that can be of help.
Elves help women in many ways: in their marriages, with their children, and with everything to do with women. Elves are very aware that women suffer in most societies more than men because they are physically weaker, with less muscular coordination, usually, and for other reasons such as stupid laws and insane religions that persecute women for no good reason.
Women also relate to elves because elves are more yin and feminine than most creatures on earth. Little girls are the most tuned in to elves. For this reason, in movies and books about elves, usually the heroine or contact with the elves is made by a little girl. This is the case in such films as Fairy Tale – A True Story, The Wizard Of Oz, Peter Pan, Snow White, and some of the Santa Claus legends.
NEEDS OF ELVES
Food and herbs. Elves need certain food items. These include herbs such as elecampane root, juniper berries, and greens such as Swiss chard and dandelion greens. They also need a few almonds, wheat germ, rice polishings, some brewer’s yeast, and sometimes a little aloe vera juice. Other herbs may include a little coffee, frankincense and horseradish. They are not meat, egg or fish eaters.
Lavender and pine essential oils. Elves enjoy certain scents. Among them are lavender and Scottish pine. A few drops placed in an area may attract more elves. The lavender needs to be high quality, however, or they will not come around.
These are high level scents that seem to remind elves of who they are and why they are here. Human beings can also use these around their homes and offices. Use very little, however, because they are somewhat yin and too much will unbalance the body. Women can use one drop only on the body, but no more.
Other needs. Elves often need some of the light of a red 250-watt “heat lamp”, and many elves need to breathe more oxygen or ozone to feel well.
TEACHINGS OF THE ELVES
We are told that elves want humanity to know about them, and to be open to believing in them, even if they cannot be seen by most people.
In addition, they have much to share with us regarding how to live our lives in the greatest harmony with the earth and with the plants and the animals. Here are the main teachings one of their leaders wants to convey at this time:
1. We love you. The elves are your friends and neighbors, wherever you are and whatever you do with your life. You are never alone, and there is no real privacy from the elves. We watch you move about and live your lives, and we intervene at times to assist you.
Very rarely, an elf will be called upon to stop a human being who is intentionally harming others. This is quite rare, however. We carry weapons and we can give a person quite a shock if we desire to do so.
2. We are friendly and not too strange. There are many stories about us on earth. Many are wrong. Most of them are not bad, but a few describe us as temperamental, fearful and awkward creatures. This is when we are ill, which has been the case. However, healthy elves are very sleek, slender, agile and happy creatures.
3. We love the earth and all her inhabitants. We are the original environmentalists, one might say. We hate the desecration of the earth, which is mainly due to the dumping of atomic power plant waste products, and exploding atomic bombs inside the earth. This must stop, as it is hard to get rid of.
The use of gasoline, oil, coal, and natural gas are not a problem, by the way. Please do not believe the nonsense about “climate change”. This is just an attempt to impose world totalitarian government using the excuse that we must “save the earth”. The fossil fuel technologies are not the cleanest ones, but they do not ruin the earth.
The truth is that the climate on planet earth is under the control of elves. Mankind’s activities do not affect it much at all, no matter what anyone claims. We feel sorry for all the well-meaning people on earth who believe all the global warming nonsense and support environmental political parties. A few are rascals who want to control you!
4. We know a lot about your planet. You can access that knowledge, but you must ask repeatedly and sincerely. This is the truth. A few of your great scientists do this, and this is why they seem to know a lot. We are working with Dr. Wilson at this moment, who also asks a lot of questions and wants the truth, which is not always pleasant or politically correct, but is always interesting.
5. We love all of mankind, no matter what anyone says. Some people think we only love those who love us, or those who love nature. This is not so. We love all people, even if they abuse the planet, as some do.
Many abuse the earth with their thoughts, and sometimes with their actions, as well. They do not care for the animals, the plants, the stones or rocks, and other natural features of the earth. They overfarm the land, they dry up the rivers and streams, and they upset everything they can.
Please do not do these things. Try to work the land, and build homes in such a way that the natural ebb and flow of the land and the seas or rivers are preserved. They all support millions of creatures who need homes, too.
Having said this, we love America with her freedom to use the land as the owner sees fit. We do not like the trend in America to restrict land use with thousands of environmental protection laws and regulations.
Freedom or liberty is an absolute good, and must not be tampered with too much. Please remember this when you think about passing more environmental laws. People need breathing space and room to explore and build. Do not forget this when passing laws.
In fact, get rid of many laws that just restrict freedom. Please do this.
Some of these laws are good. However, recent ones enacted by the Obama administration in the United States (2008-2015), in order to:
- Steal the land away from the owners,
- ruin the industry in the United States,
- to hurt the lives of the citizens in other ways, as well.
They are unnecessary, malicious and vicious in an attempt to ruin the nation. Please listen and please do not elect more like him and his party, which is the Communist Party of the United States, in reality.
For more about the goals of the elves for the cleanup of planet earth, please read Healing The Earth on this website.