HOW AND WHY TO BE UNSEXY
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson and Friends
© July 2019, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Getting away from the sexual side of life is absolutely necessary for advanced development. This article will help you do it if you follow the instructions below.
Most of this article is directed toward women. The main reason is that women are naturally more sexy than most men. In addition, women move slower with development, and we wish to change that situation. How men can be less sexy is discussed near the end of the article.
WHY BE, ACT AND DRESS UNSEXY?
The reasons are that:
1. Unsexy is a consciousness that everyone needs to cultivate for their happiness and for continued development. This is the main reason for looking and acting unsexy.
2. Being and acting and looking unsexy is also much safer for women, although it is not enough, by itself, to keep women safe. One must still take precautions as to where one goes, with whom, when and more.
Development. When this article refers to development, it has a very precise meaning. Development, as the word is used on this website, means a specific process of unfolding of a human being in which the seven physical energy centers grow larger and spin faster, and other changes take place that are quite amazing inside the body. For details, read Introduction To Development and other articles about development on this website.
One may ask, why does being unsexy speed up development? There are a number of reasons:
- Sexy is concerned with the lower energy centers of the body – mainly the first and second energy centers. These are very important for survival and reproduction. However, they have little to do with spiritual evolution of a human being or creature.
- Attention placed on the lower energy centers pulls your attention away from the higher energy centers. Yet your attention must be on these higher centers, numbers 5, 6, 7 and above, in order for development to occur. Sexy is a physical body focus, whereas development is about moving past the physical body and viewing oneself in a new way as a spiritual or metaphysical being.
- Anything sexy causes a reaction in the body in which subtle energy moves upward, outward and with a left spin. This is the opposite of what is needed for development. For details on this subject, read The Pushing Down Exercise and Downward Movement And Healing.
An important exception is Down Sex. This activity moves energy correctly in the body and is very healing.
- Being and acting sexy is part of human attraction. This is okay, but development requires one to become a broadcaster or radiator of energy, not an attractor.
- Being sexy causes soul transfer that is unhealthful. For men, viewing or even just being with sexy women causes some souls to leave the men and go into the women. These souls lodge in the woman’s vagina, often, where they are called Prongs. The woman feels unclean when this occurs, and she can start to think more like a man sexually. This is a kind of filth that slows development.
- Being and acting sexy is all about “across energy”. This means energetic interactions between human beings. For development to occur, one must focus on downward-moving energy, and not on across energy. Think of a Christian cross as representing these two types of energy.
- Being and acting sexy pulls the attention of other people, both men and women, away from their higher energy centers, harming their development, as well. At some level, all people resent this. It causes them to become angry with you, which they project on to you.
- Being and acting sexy puts women, in particular, in a lot of danger. This helps keep women in fear, which definitely slows development, no matter how much a woman may enjoy the attention of men.
- Being and acting sexy infuriates other women who feel they must compete with the sexy women just in order to hold on to their husbands or male partners. This anger is projected onto the sexy woman, and slows her development.
THE DIFFICULTY WITH BEING UNSEXY
The problem is that being and acting unsexy is not natural for women. They are programmed biologically to attract men. In addition, the media teach sexy, advertisers teach women to be sexy, and even the doctors, counselors and teachers teach that sexy is good and fun.
As a result, it is not easy to do and most women fail to do it, even if they desire to do it. Hopefully, this article will point out many ways that women look and act sexy, often unconsciously. The goal is to help you to be and act in ways that promote development and safety.
A VITAL PRINCIPLE
Some women react to this article by saying she must act and look at least a little sexy in order to attract a husband. However, our experience is that if a woman follows the suggestions below, she will still attract a partner, and in fact a much higher quality one than if she acts and dresses sexy!
The reason is that healthy, happy women are always attractive. You really cannot help it.
When you think about attracting a mate, think of the Biblical idea: “Set your mind on God’s kingdom and his justice before everything else, and all the rest will come to you as well” – Matthew 6, 33. Sexy is not the Kingdom of Heaven, but rather the lower kingdom of the flesh.
Dressing unsexy means covering up the body well. Low-cut anything is bad. You need not cover up every bit, but it means no low-cut blouses, no cleavage, no sleeveless blouses or dresses, and no short pants or short skirts. Also, keep your midriff or belly button covered at all times.
Be sure to button the top button on shirts and blouses. An open top button definitely sends a sexy message. Another way to send a sexy message is to wear clothing that is torn or falling off. A third one is to wear clothing that exposes your bra straps.
Cover up your shoulders, one of a woman’s sexiest areas. Also, preferably wear slacks instead of dresses, which tend to show off your legs and ankles, another sexy area. Wear regular socks, in part to keep warm and also to cover up.
Avoid very sheer clothing, tight clothing, and see-through, mesh or other clothing that flatters the figure. Instead, wear more simple, roomy or baggy clothing that does not emphasize the figure.
The best colors to wear are white and light blues, greens and yellows. These are less sexy than reds and pinks.
We suggest wearing white or very light colors only, but this is for other reasons. White shows the dirt and helps keep you clean. It also is best to reflect the negative energies of other people away from you. It also allows unseen angels and other helpers to examine your body and clothing for implants and other add-ons that should not be there, so they can remove them.
Underwear. Always wear panties for cleanliness and less sexiness. The issue of whether to wear a bra at all times depends upon your figure. Some women must do this to keep the breasts from moving around or because the nipples stick out. However, be careful because many bras today are designed to show off the breasts, which is definitely sexy. The best bra is one that is not padded and does not elevate or separate the breasts.
Wear shoes without heels, and do not wear flipflops.
Be careful with “cute” outfits and other items of clothing such as scarves, pins, bracelets and other things that are designed to attract attention. However, wearing a Christian cross and a promise ring are excellent. They can send a message of innocence and non-sexuality, but only when combined with an overall non-sexy look and non-sexy actions that are described below. For more details, read How To Dress.
A woman’s hair is very sexy. Here are some principles about how to wear your hair.
- The more hair you have, the more sexy you look. This is often most difficult fact for women to admit and act upon. Keeping your hair very short, however, is not only easier to wash and safer (harder to grab and hold you with it), but also less sexy.
- The more teased or “processed” the hair, the more sexy it looks. So keep your hairdo very simple.
- Avoid teased hair, and buns that are on the top of the head. These give a sexier look, as do bangs.
This is a difficult issue. If a woman stands up straight and tall, she will be more sexy. However, good posture helps one’s health and one’s self-esteem, as well. So this can be a dilemma for some women. In general, we suggest having good posture and focusing on being unsexy in other ways.
Avoid all strong-smelling soaps, lotions, shampoo, cologne, anti-perspirants, deodorants, oils and other body care products. These all send a sexy message and many women do not realize the power of smells on other people.
Even if another does not like the odor, it arouses their attention and focuses it on you. The worst is often perfumes, which should be avoided altogether.
This is another difficult area for some women. They literally feel naked without it. However, it all sends a sexy message and focuses your attention on your body in a sexy and superficial way.
Very rarely, a woman needs a little eye shadow or other makeup to highlight the face, but this is rare. In almost all cases, rather than wear makeup, improve your health with a nutritional balancing program. Then your natural color, sparkle and fragrance will shine forth. In fact, the correct program can make up so sexy you won’t want to go outside!
Keep your fingernails and toenails short, and don’t paint them. Nail polish, even clear polish, is very toxic and quite sexy.
THOUGHTS AND ATTITUDES
This section we will cover in accordance with the 7 system:
1. SurvivAL. Unsexy in this area means not thinking you must be sexy for survival.
2. Emotions. Unsexy here means do not continuously entertain romantic thoughts and/or sexy thoughts and attitudes.
3. Power and control. Some women dress and act sexy to control others, usually men.
4. Social. To be unsexy, do not just follow the crowd if they are all dressed scantily or behaving in a sexy way.
5. Work and creativity. Avoid sexy activities, as discussed below.
6. Ideas. Avoid sexy philosophies such as “If it feels good, do it” or “The more sex, the better” or “Anything goes” or “Tolerate anything”.
7. Spirituality. To be and act unsexy, follow wholesome religious and spiritual philosophies and avoid others such as witchcraft and goddess religions that are often of a sexy nature.
Sexy activities are anything having to do with sports, including participating in sports, cheerleading, and even working as a sports commentator. Other sexy activities are working or being where people undress or walk around scantily clad such as certain waitressing jobs or working as a lifeguard at a pool or beach.
Another area that is often sexy is any type of performance work such as dance, music or some other arts. All these activities are best avoided in order to be unsexy.
More about behavior is in the section of the Rape article entitled Preventing Rape.
Most of this article is for women, who are often unaware of their sexy attitudes, dress and behavior. Avoiding sexy is less of an issue for men, but is important in a few cases.
For men to be unsexy don’t stare at women, especially below the neck. Don’t think sex when you see a woman, no matter how attractive she is. Also, do not lie to a woman to get her to talk to you, go out with you, or anything else.
Some men need to avoid sexy styles of dress such as tight shirts and tight pants. Also avoid opening the top button of your shirt, and ideally avoid see-through styles and reddish colors.