by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© July 2017, L.D. Wilson Consultants, Inc.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Requirements To Form The Merkabah
When Does It Form?
How It Works
Protection or Safety
Why Nutritional Balancing And Not Other Programs?
The Merkabah In The Torah
Radiance Of The Merkabah
Modern References To The Merkabah
Meaning Of The Star Of David Or The Six-Pointed Star
Definition. Merkabah is a Hebrew word mentioned 44 times in the Old Testament of the Bible. The merkabah is a special feature of the energy field of a partially or fully developed human being or animal.
It is located in the middle of the lower chest area, and more visible from the front of the body. Most people, however, cannot see it as it is part of the aura or energy field, and is not a physical part of the body.
To understand development, please read Introduction To Development and The Stages Of Development on this website. This understanding is important to appreciate the merkabah and to appreciate nutritional balancing science.
Literal meaning. The word means a chariot in ancient Hebrew. A chariot is an older type of vehicle. One sits inside of it in order to move around. This is literally true of the merkabah.
The word merkabah also translates as vehicle of light in the metaphysical text, The Keys Of Enoch by J. J. Hurtak (1977).
REQUIREMENTS TO FORM THE MERKABAH
The merkabah does not form in and around the bodies of most people today. This is because they are not healthy enough, and have not fulfilled the other requirements for it to occur. These requirements are:
1. Excellent nutrition. The construction of the merkabah requires a level of physical health that few have achieved on earth. Most bodies today, even those of supposedly well-fed children, are low in specific minerals needed to form the merkabah. They are specific forms of zinc, manganese, chromium selenium and silicon.
This begins at birth, due to deficiencies in the mothers of the children. The nutritional problems become much worse as a child grows up due to poor quality diets, a nutritionally-deficient food supply, and giving children vaccines and medical drugs that are toxic and harmful for the body.
Specifics of the nutrition problem. Causes for this today are:
a. Our nutritionally depleted food supply. Modern agriculture with hybrid crops and superphosphate fertilizer use, has given us more food per acre. However, the crops all have a much lower mineral content. This is well-known in agriculture, and applies as well to most of the finest organically-grown crops today.
b. Poor quality diets. Most people live on processed food such as white flour, white sugar and white rice. Many people also live on frozen, canned, dried, or otherwise unfresh food. Most methods of food processing remove more minerals from the food, further reducing their nutrient content.
Also, much of the food supply in the developed nations is laced with preservatives and other chemicals. These often interfere with digestion, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
c. In cities, in particular, many people also have poor eating habits. These may include eating in one’s car, eating in front of the refrigerator, or eating at one’s desk while working. Some people snack on food bars all day, instead of eating real food. Some drink a lot of liquid with meals, which dilutes their stomach juices and impairs digestion. Some eat in noisy locations, eat too fast, do not chew their food, or do not relax and rest a little after meals.
All of these habits impair the digestion, absorption and utilization of the already depleted food found on earth today.
As a result, at this time in history, we find that one must eat certain foods to build up the nutrition sufficiently to form the merkabah. These are cooked vegetables, sardines, kelp, blue corn (as in blue corn chips), and meats such as lamb, chicken, and turkey. Eggs are also helpful, up to 8 per week only for men and up to 6 per week only for women. A little good quality dairy products are also excellent, up to 4 ounces per day only. These are called the “special foods” in the Nutritional Balancing Diets for this reason.
2. Emotional maturity. This is another important requirement to form a merkabah. It means the ability to keep your emotions under control, and not to be “carried away” by your feelings, of any kind.
For example, most people do not develop a merkabah when less than the age of about 30 because they are not emotionally mature until this time.
3. A certain level of knowledge. This is the reason that the Hebrew religion, and a few others, emphasize learning and study. It is absolutely critical for merkabah development.
Both lack of knowledge and wrong knowledge will block merkabah formation. If a person believes that the earth is flat, or that God is dead, or that socialism or communism are good systems of government, the merkabah simply will not develop.
This is a critical factor today because there are many lies spread by teachers and by the media. Sadly, it is also the reason that more Hebrew people do not develop merkabahs. Most of them believe politically liberal ideas that are simply incorrect.
Some object to the political ideas presented on this website. However, they are there to correct the lies taught in our schools and in the mass media today. Please do not ignore these articles. You may disagree, but please consider a different point of view.
Another area of gross ignorance is health and nutrition. Sadly, the doctors – even the naturopaths - are not well-informed on this subject.
Books that are particularly helpful to develop the merkabah are the Hebrew and Christian Bibles. An excellent, free publication about economic and moral matters is called Imprimus, published by Hillsdale College at www.Hillsdale.edu. They also offer wonderful free online courses about American history, the US Constitution, and other political and economic topics. Another excellent source of political and economic truth, presented in 5-minute video format, is www.prageruniversity.com.
4. A special practice. Merkabah development also requires spending at least one to two hours daily doing the pushing down mental exercise. This is an important reason this particular mental exercise – and no other - is included in all nutritional balancing programs.
This mental practice is ancient, and has been taught to aspiring students of spiritual science for thousands of years. For more about it, please read The Pushing Down Exercise on this site.
The traditional Hebrew practice of davening has this effect if it is done correctly. Other forms of prayer can also have this effect, although they are usually not taught properly.
OTHER HELPFUL QUALITIES TO DEVELOP THE MERKABAH
While the following are not strict requirements for developing a merkabah, they can be most useful and helpful for this task:
1. A desire to FULLY heal the physical body. Many people are content to just “feel okay”. Instead, one must want full healing of the physical body, even if you believe the body is already in good condition.
2. Good works and an intent to help others. This can refer to your job or career, but it could be caring for family or friends. It is also the intent or desire to help others and be of service, and not just live selfishly.
3. Avoidance of all yin diets, lifestyles, and healing methods. These diets include vegetarian, low-animal protein diets, and all raw food diets.
Yin lifestyles include the use of drugs, sexual excess, low moral and sexual standards, promiscuity, homosexuality, bisexuality, and the use of alcohol or marijuana.
Healing methods that are decidedly harmful for merkabah development today are all homeopathy, most hormone replacement therapy unless the gland has been destroyed, chelation therapy because it depletes certain nutrients, and almost all herbal therapies due to toxic metals and toxic chemicals in these products.
I also suggest avoiding the other methods, therapies and products discussed in the Warnings Section of the articles on this website.
STRUCTURE OF THE MERKABAH
The layers. A merkabah consists of layers of subtle or etheric energy. They intertwine around each other in a way that forms a tight matrix.
Size. A merkabah begins as a tiny double tetrahedron shape in the middle of the chest. As more layers develop, it becomes larger and more spherical.
After a few months of development, it appears as a sphere of light around a person, about 1 foot larger in diameter than the height of the person. This means that for an average-sized person, the merkabah is a sphere about 6 to 7 feet in diameter.
Further growth of the merkabah. If a person continues to develop, more layers are added to the merkabah. Each layer is offset a little from the ones below and above it.
After about another year or two of development, the merkabah begins to grow in size. Its shape first changes to the shape of a large egg that is standing on its vertical axis. The reason is that the merkabah elongates along the vertical axis to about 20 feet in diameter.
With further development, this shape changes to a sphere that is about 20 feet in diameter. This size remains for about another year or two, after which it grows again to about 30 feet in diameter.
The generator. A type of generator exists in the center of the chest of every person, from which these energetic layers emerge. It is a small mass of nerve tissue that is not readily apparent or distinguishable from other tissue located near the heart and lungs of every person.
A merkabah cannot be seen with the naked eye, unless a person has special abilities to see the Aura or energy field. This is quite rare in Western societies.
If a person can perceive it, it appears as a whitish globe or sphere as it develops. Later, it is so large that one cannot easily see it around a person because it is far away from the person.
HOW IT WORKS
The merkabah interacts with the ether field that exists around the body, and in all space. It acts as a transducer of etheric energy. This means that, due to its structure, it is able to extract and bring in to the body a lot of etheric energy.
This new source of etheric energy assists with the healing of all illnesses, protects the body from some harm, and prolongs the life of the body. The merkabah also helps with many other things that are described later in this article.
1. Safety. A merkabah helps a person to stay safe. It does this in at least three ways:
a. Protection from entities (which are souls that can attach to human beings). Once a merkabah grows to about 100 layers, souls cannot easily penetrate it. This is not a guarantee of safety from entities, but it is quite helpful.
b. Some protection against physical assaults. This is because the merkabah is protective shell around a person.
c. Some protection against other attacks, such as harmful electromagnetic fields.
2. Travel. Once it is sufficiently developed, the merkabah can be used to transport the body from place to place. This is somewhat esoteric, but it is discussed at some length in the Hebrew Bible.
Some of the Hebrew patriarchs used this method to ascend, which means to take the body with them when they left planet earth. I discuss this aspect of the merkabah in more detail at the end of this article.
3. Healing and regeneration. The merkabah is able to help regenerate the soul and the physical body. This healing begins to occur soon after the formation of the merkabah. Some people will feel nausea, pain or tenderness in the liver area, and perhaps other sensations, as this occurs. This is never a cause for alarm.
The healing mechanisms. The merkabah has a healing effect for several reasons. The etheric energy it brings in helps with healing. The merkabah also attracts certain souls that have a healing effect. Also, the merkabah interacts with the subtle energy fields of a person such as the “etheric body” in a healing manner.
4. Prolonging life. The healing effects of the merkabah described above help prolong life
5. Signaling. The merkabah carries souls with it that communicate easily with other souls in other locations. In practice, this means that a merkabah can be used as a communication device that has special properties. These include:
a. One can communicate over very long distances.
b. The communication is very difficult to interrupt, corrupt or stop.
6. Sensitivity. Development of the merkabah tends to increase a person’s sensitivity to all sensations. This has positive benefits, although it also can be annoying.
7. Joy. People with a developed merkabah are usually happier people. This is due, in part, to their improved health and higher energy level. They have earned this joy and they usually express it in some positive, helpful way.
8. New abilities. As the merkabah grows, a person may develop special abilities. These may include a better memory, mental telepathy, or other abilities.
9. Better broadcasting. This website discusses the idea that developed individuals are able to broadcast subtle energy. The merkabah helps this ability tremendously. For more on this subject, please read Broadcasting on this site.
The merkabah normally does not develop due to the inadequate nutritional state and for other reasons discussed above. Eating a healthful diet and taking herbs or nutritional supplements is rarely sufficient to change this situation.
In my experience, a complete nutritional balancing program is required to cause merkabah development of any significant degree. This, alone, is a great reason to begin a complete program at once.
It takes time to develop the merkabah, so the younger one is when one begins, the better. Childhood is the best time to begin. Some begin at as little as 4 months of age. That is when it works the best. However, any time is good.
Key features of the program that seem to be most important are:
1. The diets that are very high in cooked vegetables and contain animal protein every day. Also, the diets completely avoid wheat, fruit, and most raw food.
2. The supplement programs are limited in size and specifically designed in a way to balance the major mineral levels and ratios on a properly designed hair mineral test, and not other tests or methods such as applied kinesiology, blood or urine tests.
3. The procedures (coffee enemas, reddish “heat lamp” saunas, foot reflexology, the spinal twist and the pushing down mental exercise appear to greatly enhance the body’s ability to form a merkabah. Other detoxification and healing procedures get in the way of merkabah formation.
4. A wholesome lifestyle and proper thinking are also important, and are part of all nutritional balancing programs.
WHY NUTRITIONAL BALANCING AND NOT OTHER PROGRAMS?
One may ask why is a nutritional balancing program different from just eating well, taking good supplements and taking very good care of the body?
The answer is the design of the program. Nutritional balancing is not designed as a remedy program. This means, it is not designed to correct symptoms. Most healing programs and methods are designed this way, and this is fine. However, for merkabah development, something different is needed.
Nutritional balancing is always and foremost a complete system of healing the entire body and mind at once. This is what merkabah formation requires.
THE MERKABAH IN THE TORAH
The merkabah is discussed at some length in the Biblical book of Ezekiel. Here it is described as a type of chariot or vehicle surrounded by four angels, each of which has four faces.
It is all quite mystical-sounding. Rabbis have discussed these passages for several thousand years. In fact, a mystical school or branch of Judaism grew up about it called Ma’asei Merkavah. I hope this article does not offend anyone, as that is not its intent.
I believe the symbolism of the four angels refers to the structure of the merkabah. It is a tetrahedronal structure (like four angels with four faces) that develops around a person as he or she develops.
According to the Old Testament, the patriarchs Enoch and Ezekiel took their bodies with them to Heaven. In other words, their bodies did not die on earth. Instead, when they were ready to leave the earth, they used their merkabahs to move the bodies off planet earth.
RADIANCE OF THE MERKABAH
The merkabah, at one level, is the radiant body or light body spoken of in some religious and mystical traditions. It has a light around it that is a special type of radiance. It is a whitish color, and it grows even more white as the merkabah thickens.
MODERN REFERENCES TO THE MERKABAH
The Wizard Of Oz. The popular 1939 movie, The Wizard Of Oz, contains a Hollywood version of a merkabah. In the movie, the good witches always show up in a whitish bubble of light that is slightly larger than their physical bodies. The bubble transports them from place to place. This is the idea of a merkabah.
Mother Miri. A television program I recently watched discussed an appearance of Mother Mary, the mother of Jesus, as she appeared to worshipers at Fatima. She slowly floated to them in a “whitish bubble of light” that surrounded her body. When she ‘landed’, the bubble dispersed, leaving her standing in her glory, just as with the white witches in Wizard Of Oz.
MEANING OF THE STAR OF DAVID OR THE SIX-POINTED STAR
The six-pointed star of David and the flag of Israel. The most basic structure of the merkabah is two tetrahedra with one facing upward and one facing downward. When viewed from the side, this looks like a six-pointed star or Jewish star.
I believe this is the hidden meaning of the six-pointed star symbol used by Hebrew people throughout the world, and used by the State of Israel on their national flag. It is a powerful symbol because it is a true symbol of spiritual development of a human being.