NATUROPATHS –A STERN WARNING
by Dr. Lawrence Wilson
© February 2022, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc.
I don’t like to criticize other practitioners because it sounds like I just don’t want their competition. However, we are very upset and sad to have to report the following about licensed naturopaths. (The following does not apply to the unlicensed naturopaths).
THE WORST NATUROPATHIC HORROR
At this time, all the licensed naturopathic schools have been completely taken over by the group we call the Rogues and are no longer healing schools. All licensed naturopaths have been raped and beaten and are not as they seem.
They are tightly controlled and told how to treat their patients. They are told to poison some of them. If they don’t obey, they are beaten and raped more, and threatened with death.
To even enter their schools, students are required to have many vaccines!
Naturopaths appear to be very ‘holistic’ and caring. In truth, they are extremely controlled, moreso than medical practitioners. They are only allowed to use certain labs, certain products and certain therapies. They are also taught how to hypnotize and hurt people.
Stay away from the licensed naturopaths, especially if you are an attractive young woman. The naturopaths are required to report on these women, who often end up raped and then threatened with more rapes if they do not return for more “therapy”. At times, rapes can occur at the naturopath’s office.
We don’t know if naturopathic schools in other nations have been similarly infiltrated and ruined. However, we advise avoiding all licensed naturopaths at this time.
Too often, naturopaths recommend therapies that we find are harmful because they stop development, even if they provide symptomatic relief. They include:
- Toxic herbs. For details, read Herbs.
- Chelation therapy. For details, read Chelation Therapy.
- Harmful diets such as keto, paleo, Mediterranean diet and others. For details, see the diet section of this website on the Read Articles page. We have articles about each of these and many other popular, but harmful diets.
- Intravenous vitamins and minerals. For details, read Intravenous Nutritional Therapy.
- Homeopathy. For details, read Homeopathy.
- Symptomatic acupuncture. This provides relief but does not address deeper issues. For details, read Acupuncture.
- Medical drugs. Some naturopaths are allowed to prescribe drugs, which of course is not naturopathy. They tell people they need medical drugs when they do not, and then prescribe them. Also, many licensed naturopaths offer CBD, a narcotic drug that is very harmful and stops development. For details, read CBD.
WORKING IN THE OLD REMEDY PARADIGM
Licensed naturopaths work within the diagnose-and-treat or remedy paradigm – just like the drug medicine physicians. We find this model of health care outdated and not that good.
The development program uses a whole-system, bioenergetic approach to healing that is only about 40 years old. It is based upon twentieth century ideas such as the stress theory of disease and fractal design of the body. This method is much safer and more effective.
For more problems with doctors, read Hospital Horror.